Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow..radio silence so far from the airport this morning to fly to Namibia..which means no Business Class stories to post about = an other sponsored/tagged/free trip...be prepared for an onslaught of stories coming about the hotel or resort in the next few hours with "wooow, look at zis", "woow it's craaazy", etc 🤮
Don’t worry @Joan on Third it’s all go go in the stories now he must have seen your comment and feel the need to disprove your statement or Maybe he wouldn’t pay for WiFi 🤣 now in Doha’s airport I think I counted “this place is amazing so magical “ at least seventy billion times ! How they wangle car service from the plane and all this stuff I do not understand! And of course he has to film anyone and everyone who is driving him , carrying his bags , serving food. Tracksuits and those vile white chunky sandals are the order of the day for those too. They look like chavs old Caroline would freak out at this version 🤣

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry @Joan on Third it’s all go go in the stories now he must have seen your comment and feel the need to disprove your statement or Maybe he wouldn’t pay for WiFi 🤣 now in Doha’s airport I think I counted “this place is amazing so magical “ at least seventy billion times ! How they wangle car service from the plane and all this stuff I do not understand! And of course he has to film anyone and everyone who is driving him , carrying his bags , serving food. Tracksuits and those vile white chunky sandals are the order of the day for those too. They look like chavs old Caroline would freak out at this version 🤣
OHHH.. MY.. GAWD 😱🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️...I didn't count but the amount of stories on BOTH their accounts tagging Qatar airport duty free, Qatar Airways etc is just INSANE! Even the tacky 👻 hotel wasn't tagged that much! I guess this trip is a fully loaded FREE one including the airplane tickets this time. And now their first night is at a friend's house (of course it is).

Funny, as you mentioned, that he waited until he landed to post a million stories on both their accounts because too cheap to pay for wifi (side note: I would have thought it was free on Qatar Airways as it's free on Emirates in Business and First).

Also...Louise Vuitton ?? Seriously? AND he wrote it that way TWICE (Exhibit A).. I just can't with this guy. And her letting him take over her Instagram and not checking his spelling..I mean come on.. Louise Vuitton 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh almost forgot to add to your comment : not only is she wearing those fugly sandals but she's wearing them with black socks (Exhibit B) 🤮😱🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Omg tell me you’re doing a sponsored ad without telling me you’re doing a sponsored ad,

Here is a podcast suggestion HOW TO USE SPELLCHECK CORRECTLY

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If he wasn't married to CS he would be cabin crew on the plane not enjoying another freebee.

Imagine choosing endless trips and a free ride over having what you really want, which is a family of your own. He is unemployable and gross. He is a prime example of a grifter. She is too stupid to see it posting pictures of "my man" deluding herself into some young guy fantasy. seriously how many times can he say this is CRAZYEEEEEEEE! how does that not just make her want to blow her brains out?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
where did they fly to? Doha is an hour from Dubai or did they fly on from there?
They had said Namibia. No hotel tagging as of yet lol. However is anyone prepared to take one for the team and listen to her latest Podcast on marrying someone younger? I have a feeling it's going to be an other beauty... I just can't do it 😂

• Haha
I listened to the podcast yes when I was driving to the airport. Jesus wept. It’s another let’s build Sergio up to justify her choice and I’m lucky because I’m married to a hot man and you’re not. The last two sentences of the podcast killed me

‘Screw you all I’m winning at life with my hot husband serving me lemonade. I’m winning at life’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How on earth does she think he's hot? he's unemployable and gormless. Just listening to that voice all day would do my head in.

In previous podcasts she asks how to get the spark back etc. Honestly I think he is getting worse.

Did she discuss children how he wants them and she's knocking on 50?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I listened to the podcast yes when I was driving to the airport. Jesus wept. It’s another let’s build Sergio up to justify her choice and I’m lucky because I’m married to a hot man and you’re not. The last two sentences of the podcast killed me

‘Screw you all I’m winning at life with my hot husband serving me lemonade. I’m winning at life’
Thank you for listening for us 😍
It's mind boggling that she literally did a podcast to build up IQ29 when her last podcast you guys resumed, she told him she wanted her space..

On an other note..their current (free) trip to Namibia is resumed to :
Free flight
Free transport from airport to hotel
Free villa (why would the hotel stock their kitchen with all that food for just 1 night?)
Free rent a car
That's just for Day 1 & 2 ☝

OH and the continuous "woow look at dis" "woow iz craaazy" "woow hamazing"..thats the extent of his knowledge of adjectives.
Oh and almost forgot : his happy birthday message to CS (Exhibit A).."watch next to me grow"?? How 👀

Attachments

• Haha
I listened on a dog walk! well its another doozy just how great IQ29 is and how they are building an empire together. She thinks she has solved some ancient riddle that its best to buy an apartment than a flash car - pleased with herself that she took her accountant's advice on that one lol

there is no hope. she praises IQ to the heavens. She said he is used to being alone because "he" ended his football career ha ha I mean there is so much drivel about how wonderful he is and how you should work with your man. They are building an empire in Bali/air b and bs and want to rent out apartments. IQ wants to buy two apartments a year to rent out.

She has made contact with a surrogacy agency and said it doesn't matter she will be 70 when the child is 50 because IQ wont be. How would they travel with a small baby?

Reactions: 4
I listened on a dog walk! well its another doozy just how great IQ29 is and how they are building an empire together. She thinks she has solved some ancient riddle that its best to buy an apartment than a flash car - pleased with herself that she took her accountant's advice on that one lol

there is no hope. she praises IQ to the heavens. She said he is used to being alone because "he" ended his football career ha ha I mean there is so much drivel about how wonderful he is and how you should work with your man. They are building an empire in Bali/air b and bs and want to rent out apartments. IQ wants to buy two apartments a year to rent out.

She has made contact with a surrogacy agency and said it doesn't matter she will be 70 when the child is 50 because IQ wont be. How would they travel with a small baby?
Thank you also for a recap! 😍
"Building an Empire"..no words
Any one else hoping he gets bit by a scorpion walking with his flip flops in the middle of the desert at night? 😂

• Haha
Thank you also for a recap! 😍
"Building an Empire"..no words
Any one else hoping he gets bit by a scorpion walking with his flip flops in the middle of the desert at night? 😂
Maybe the scorpion will be generous & perform a twofer :D

• Haha
Their Namibia trip rumbles on. He is just so gormless. I think I have run out of things to say.
Same.. Their stories are so convoluted as well, they go from being in a car to being in a hotel back to the car and back to the hotel in the same 10mn. Also he really needs to improve his adjectives knowledge if he wants to be a traveling "influencer" because "craaazy", mayical", "wow", and "like a movie" over and over are just not going to cut it.
Anyway all in all a free trip from start to finish and the only thing they didn't tag was the gas station to fuel it up 😂

• Haha
"Need it this". The spelling has been a gift on this trip. Both numbnuts. How do they even find "investors" for any of their "businesses". Its so cringe.