Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to come.on to laugh out loud at them. The boy is posting from the 'plane' saying there assistant booked their seats. ....their assistant.....get outta here. There is no p.a.

Reactions: 2
this might sound crass but if they dont have sex...what exactly is she using him for?? she's the one with the money, (mediocre) fame etc
Maybe a travel companion? maybe so deluded to try and sell this narrative that she has bagged herself some kind of catch? she keeps referring to him as handsome. I dont want to be a troll but he is not handsome and his personality traits are far from handsome.

They are in business or first or whatever. Who pays for his ticket? he is unemployable. He is the winner in all this not her. She is making a fool of herself day after day and is so thick she can't see it.

Reactions: 1
I think at the beginning she was totally flattered that a young 'stud' was fawning over her, a middle aged woman, she was clearly unhappy in her marriage, worrying about aging, and he gave her a reason to call it quits. He is the typical unemployed gigolo and either bisexual or gay.

Tthe toyboy / older woman trope reinvigorated her profile for the first time since Ladies of London, the Daily Mail, the Hello wedding spread, the Housewives of Dubai, money started trickling in again. He is basically her assistant, driver and gofor, all the things she cannot afford anymore since she divorced Cem. It is beneficial for both of them, but even then I don't know how she can tolerate him, he is a slime ball and dumb as anything. He is not even remotely handsome, with his mouth always hanging open :sick: she is trying to sell that she believes he is, but she can't believe that, he is effeminate and sleazy looking and dumb, dumb, dumb.

Reactions: 3
he annoys the crap out of her....she would make more money with a change of lifestyle that didnt have him in it.

he annoys the crap out of her....she would make more money with a change of lifestyle that didnt have him in it.
I have thought this for a while, too. She should just say ok everyone! that didn't work and she would do so much better without him. he drags her down. takes away from any kind of likeability. even if she is not having sex with him. how does she even go near him? he's such a loser and must drain her financially.

Reactions: 5
I find it funny how CS and IQ29 are in aspen as if they are paying and can afford it. When in reality he is jobless and a drain and they live in a normal semi detached in Dubai.

I have thought this for a while, too. She should just say ok everyone! that didn't work and she would do so much better without him. he drags her down. takes away from any kind of likeability. even if she is not having sex with him. how does she even go near him? he's such a loser and must drain her financially.
I'm probably the only one with this thought but..I think Caroline is way worse than he is. I say this because he at least isn't a miserable old twit, seems happy whilst annoying af. CS is just a grumpy, mean person imo.

Reactions: 8
I find it funny how CS and IQ29 are in aspen as if they are paying and can afford it. When in reality he is jobless and a drain and they live in a normal semi detached in Dubai.
All paid for by Kristin Tutor obviously. I noticed her children aren't with her so she took the other 2 immature and obnoxious kids instead.

"come and join in ten mints". I think he meant 10 mins and they are giving a talk about a personal brand? eh?

What is their brand? she has lost her mind and married an unemployed grifter? He is so immature. Everything is crazy, ahmazing, and "like a movie". He must be skiing in Aspen thinking all my dreams came true - this is for me and its FREE. How is CS so deluded to think that anyone would aspire to what they "have"?

Typos, bad grammar, amateur and cringe. He now has an international business degree. what does that mean? He's trying so hard to be somebody. His main focus now is property "while building an eco resort in Bali". eh?

WTF in the 1998 is this DTP website.
If anything, being with Sergio (the retired footballer 😂 who never had a first game) has highlighted just how DUMB CS is. If she didn’t from money or get money off her ex - this idiot would be rudderless.

The Bios have been wrote by these two & let’s Face it - they don’t have a pot to piss in (except that alimony).

• Haha
I also loved this IQ28 would be so pissed he isn’t in the photo and Cem is on this ashtray gift from sarah Ferguson! Still can’t understand why she would give that as a gift and how she is even friends with plastic face Miguel clearly he was worth knowing at some point with his clinic! And of course why joker face would even post this as it was a gift to Michael? 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Did any of you see a sidebar on the DM about IQ28 and CS 'assistant' booking what they thought were the best seats on the plane but it was one of those small planes where the front seats are facing back towards the plane. Had to laugh at the 'assistant' i.e. IQ28 the dope booking seat 1a and 1b, thinking he was getting business class seats. LOL

These two wondering gypsies with there rented ski clothes, scouting out a free party to get into and sponging off of Kristen Tutor’s money for free lodging is so typical for them. They are trying so hard to look like they have money it’s laughable. I bet they are so cheap if they have to pay for a meal. Wonder what if anything she does as a thank you for Kristen footing the lodging for these two wannabe’s. As far as that airplane picture- I thought those seat are called “jump seats” and are reserved for airline hostess for landing and take off. I actually thought it was a joke. Are they saying those were actual passenger seats? What a beautiful picture of Cem and maybe that is his new lady friend? He is so damn good looking! Sergayo is looking old and worn down. She can’t keep saying people find him handsome. His looks now represent his personality- awful!

Her poor kids. They never see her. She seems totally unbothered that they are basically not in her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.