Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"As far as that airplane picture- I thought those seat are called “jump seats” and are reserved for airline hostess for landing and take off. I actually thought it was a joke. Are they saying those were actual passenger seats?"

Yes, I have been on one, in those kind of seats, it was a propeller plane and it is so weird when taking off, you are practically looking down the whole plane at all the rest of the passengers until you level off 😃 .

I agreee, Sergayo is looking sleazier and greasier by the day, he looks years older than he is.

Reactions: 3
The two wondering houseguests for anyone that will take them in need to quit it with these “honky tonk” western photos. I have family that live in Texas so we visit at least 6 times a year for the past 10 years and no one dresses like these two have done. The cowboy hats are hardly ever worn unless you are a tourist, some rodeos or an actual cowboy. I found it offensive and typical stereotypical behavior they both use. These two couldn’t hang with most Texans as there is much wealth and huge homes! I guess Sergayo was trying to look like Woody from Toy Story and what was with CS and the scarf around her neck a zillion times and the hat that took over her entire head. On a side note- is it me but does she look older since the face lift?
---
Looks like her leg will snap. Brittle.
She really looks physically unwell and needs to get off that Ozempia or whatever she is taking. She is surely menopausal and her bone density is going to become a huge issue unless she eats properly or takes vitamins. Speaking of which - whatever happened to their vitamin products? I guess like her shoe line that fell flat.
---
Who are they mooching off in Houston?
This is just embarrassing 😳
Oh look Woody and Jessie from Toy Story!
---
Had to come.on to laugh out loud at them. The boy is posting from the 'plane' saying there assistant booked their seats. ....their assistant.....get outta here. There is no p.a.
Yea, sure their assistant! I think the assistant is long gone! Even if you have an assistant Nutjob does that mean you are unable to book a flight. He needs to give up this dream narrative they are this uber wealthy jet setting couple. The reality is they are moving from one money making attempt to another. A townhouse in the middle of the desert even in Dubai doesn’t speak privilege! Get a job dude!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
how many times can IQ29 say michelin star restaurant and mention it in his stories. Obvs they didn't pay for that either. they delude themselves that they are "influencers". how can they do any talk on property when they have an unremarkable semi detached in Dubai essentially on a housing estate.

Reactions: 4
They have been staying in Dubai Miguel’s house (in his bed mind you and not a guest room) to meet up with JTFoxx. They come to Australia next where I live but going to the east coast. No one in Australia will have a clue who they are.

I saw they went to some sort of convention and he was sat next to her like a guest speaker. I bet he couldn’t believe his luck. He must have thought I have no clue what say so sit with a big gormless smile on my face. Who, seriously, would pay anything to listen to the drivel that they spout?

No doubt mummy got a long phone call that night telling her how important he is 🙄

I still find it difficult to grasp why any restaurant would gift them meals n alcohol. Their followers are hardly gonna rock up and spend a fortune in there. I would love to be a fly on the wall, when they are out for meals with friends, their actions when the bill shows up 🤔

How does CS always manage to get involved with dodgy people 🤔
---
They have been staying in Dubai Miguel’s house (in his bed mind you and not a guest room) to meet up with JTFoxx. They come to Australia next where I live but going to the east coast. No one in Australia will have a clue who they are.
I'd bet that's not the first time IQ has been in that bed!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
OK so now that the 2 grifters' trip is over let's recapitulate their trip :

L.A. : Kristin n Tutors home
Aspen : Kristin n Tutor's Lodge
L.A. : Kristin Tutor's home, free teeth whitening, free sponsored facial treatments, free sponsored injections
Houston : Michael's house, free sponsored Michelin star restaurant, rodeo show most probably gifted by Michael's friends.
The only time I saw them not tagging where they were was at a fast food place eating tacos.
So basically this 2 week trip cost them the plane tickets and probably $1000-$2000 at most in expenditures if even that.

Regarding CAA, I don't understand why it's suddenly such big news because I'm certain it already was on her "bio" on Instagram. I remember distinctly wondering why CAA would want to represent her. Besides a stupid reality show what is she going to do? Make a movie with Leonardo Dicaprio and Brad Pitt and be the lead actress? She's so stupid that she thinks we are all going to be impressed..yeah no Caroline, you are on a dumb reality show that is so badly rated that it's airing 2 years later.. Oh and you aren't the star in it either, it's Chanel
Anyway, back to seeing IQ walking the coffee cup around the house, filming the tree, the pool, the dogs, the ugly colored car, the gym... Rinse and repeat 😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont know and this may sound stupid but he seems to be getting more and more gormless and unattractive. He berated her for sleeping the whole flight.

They have even blagged and tagged Yasmine's birthday cake. how embarrassing for her daughter. They must approach so many companies saying we will tag you if you do it for free. I wish these companies would speak out. How embarrassing for all concerned.

Hi Hattie, are you my Cottesloe friend? Hoping these 2 clowns make it to Perth to see how people with real (mining) money live!

Hi Hattie, are you my Cottesloe friend? Hoping these 2 clowns make it to Perth to see how people with real (mining) money live!
😂 not quite Cottesloe (north of the river) but agree they’d be a bit blown away by Perth!

They have even blagged and tagged Yasmine's birthday cake. how embarrassing for her daughter. They must approach so many companies saying we will tag you if you do it for free. I wish these companies would speak out. How embarrassing for all concerned.
How pathetic. Literally their whole Lives are freebies it's mind blowing.
I was talking about Instagram "influencers" with my friend yesterday evening and at one point she goes "do you know Caroline Stanbury?" I sort of chuckled thinking "if she only knew that I was on Tattles snarking about her lol". I replied yes from Ladies of London and asked why she would ask me. She responded "because when I was living in London she was well known in the circle to be a philanderer and a party girl and now she's in Dubai divorced, living with an absolute disaster and moronic young guy and their whole Life is getting things for free. How she went from being with her husband Cem that everybody loved to this new guy doesn't make any sense. Plus she just got a facelift and doesn't even look good."
She had already told me about CS years ago but clearly she forgot she had already told me so I asked innocently "but what kind of person was she in real" and she said "horrible, rude and so unlikeable." Well clearly she hasn't changed because we see what a nasty person she is!

Reactions: 7
😂 not quite Cottesloe (north of the river) but agree they’d be a bit blown away by Perth!
Ha h! Hi anyway! Must be a few of us onthe page from Perth! Am sure they will bypass Perth even it's 3 hours from their beloved Bali in favour of the fake Sydney friends.. am going to check out their Bali "resort" when I'm there next month!

Reactions: 1
Ha h! Hi anyway! Must be a few of us onthe page from Perth! Am sure they will bypass Perth even it's 3 hours from their beloved Bali in favour of the fake Sydney friends.. am going to check out their Bali "resort" when I'm there next month!
Get the inside goss when you go! Clearly still spruiking they bought land in Bali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.