Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blagged and tagged frozen food today. The biggest question for me though honestly is how she lets IQ29 anywhere near her. He is so gormless.

Reactions: 3
Why everybody is so quiet ? Are we bored of them ? 😂😂😂! Sophie gets more comments !
Yessss we are! 😂 😂
Omg Sophie has more content than here?? How is that even possible.. I saw her on my Instagram through the idiotic algorithm where she popped up so I couldn't help but look..what in the World is going on with her? She had a bouffant hairdo 60s style, her eyebrows are in the middle of her forehead and white eyeshadow! Horrible looking...I had to stop at the 3rd story because boooooriiing... How is it possible that she has a longer thread on Tattle than CS? 😂 😂 Am I missing something? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from goading other threads - Please read our rules and why they're important
Kate and William. Some of us are having great fun with all the conspiracy theories and aren’t their biggest fans but there are a few who are pretty rabid and die hard fans who think Kate is reclining regally on her pillows while William tends to her every need. They’re basically eye rolling and calling ridiculous anything other than obsequious and fawning, you’d think Kate was reading Tattle herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I listened to her latest podcast and at times, you think "yeah" about taking care of yourself, enjoying life. Then she starts talking about IQ29 and how they are never apart, always travel together (we know this). then she gives a big speech about how there aren't any excuses to do what you want, go and do it etc. Erm IQ29 has NO JOB. He wakes up in the morning and posts "grateful" and everything is hamazing and "like a movie". He had a JOB and had to be somewhere with deadlines, goals etc he could not be her driver and carrier of bags. She basically says no baby. I mean, who would have a baby at 50, a ten year old at 60 etc. Anyway! not in the real world at all. How can people who have bills to pay, just travel all the time? her kids dont need her present she says because they can always get hold of her on the phone. If IQ29 is such an entrepreneur, how come there are never any projects in Dubai?

Reactions: 6
I listened to her latest podcast and at times, you think "yeah" about taking care of yourself, enjoying life. Then she starts talking about IQ29 and how they are never apart, always travel together (we know this). then she gives a big speech about how there aren't any excuses to do what you want, go and do it etc. Erm IQ29 has NO JOB. He wakes up in the morning and posts "grateful" and everything is hamazing and "like a movie". He had a JOB and had to be somewhere with deadlines, goals etc he could not be her driver and carrier of bags. She basically says no baby. I mean, who would have a baby at 50, a ten year old at 60 etc. Anyway! not in the real world at all. How can people who have bills to pay, just travel all the time? her kids dont need her present she says because they can always get hold of her on the phone. If IQ29 is such an entrepreneur, how come there are never any projects in Dubai?
I totally agree. She thinks everyone has come from the same family background as her whereby we all married bankers. I’m 49 and raising two teens. I don’t have $50k to spend on a facelift nor would I want to.

The kid is in his absolute element mummy is coming to stay 🤣he looks like he’s about to explode! Caroline must be so pissed off she’s staying with them!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Right I have some observations. I think he has serious mummy issues with his mummy too! Hear me out. He is ALWAYS asking for her approval. Do you like? do you like? as if he's showing her what he has "achieved". Didn't CS say that his mum would travel with him. Obviously she wanted him to be a success....and he wasn't. I reckon that the age gap between CS and his mum is about 6 or 7 years. She's probably mid 50s. Notice his dad NEVER visits. He has only gone for the wedding. He must highly disapprove, thank the gods that CS can't get pregnant and hopefully it will burn itself out. IQ's dad is just waiting it out.

In some ways I feel sorry for IQ. none if it is his - its all her house, that she kind of makes clear on the podcast without explicitly saying it but says shei s happy because its hers. If they split, he has nothing. The age gap looks profound when his mum is there. CS always walks ahead, no interaction with his mum and imagine what people think seeing the three of htem out together. Makes CS look a bit questionable to be honest.

I dont listen to her anymore? Does she even like him anymore? I watched Ladies of London this week the one where Sophie divorces Cs's brother, cs was always a witch. I didnt see it originally. She is miserable. She never learned to speak to people properly...a real Chelsea Handler type.

Reactions: 3
OMG look at his mum looking at CS walking away. then she realises the camera is on her and smiles. I can't blame her.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 23.57.46.png

CS makes no effort when it comes to family. On the podcast with Catt she talks about not speaking to her sister and only talking to one of her brothers not the other. Her parents didn’t contact her after her surgery. So it’s not a close knit family.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
His mum is nice to him, CS isn’t, I’m not surprised he’s always so happy to see her, she genuinely enjoys spending time with him.

His mum is nice to him, CS isn’t, I’m not surprised he’s always so happy to see her, she genuinely enjoys spending time with him.
I think his mum seems a really nice caring lady. I remember when they took the boys over to Madrid and she’d gone out and bought them games and water pistols. She made a real effort.

Reactions: 9
They must read this as now they are posting her looking friendly with his mum. Telling his dad is never there and not mentioned. Can't blame the dad staying away from the mess. they must have invested so much into IQ29 and for him to end up being a driver and bag carrier with a woman 20 years older must be devastating.

I love how on his stories Caroline is so happy because his mum agrees with her and no babies. She agrees because she doesn’t want her son tied down to even more with Caroline. If he was with a 20 something girl she’d absolutely agree with him they should have a baby. He looks so upset 🤣 mummy sees the light thank god!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.