Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they were in the company of Ronan Keating and storm. It's been a long time since they were all hanging out together. Her and storm used to seem like besties for a while. Now even last night when they were together there's very little of them actually together. Lots of pics with everyone else. Caroline's dress was absolutely hideous.
Some of the other girls had beautiful dresses. Then you'd storm in a blouse and trousers lol she looked great but almost looked like she was at a different event from everyone else lol

Reactions: 2
Beyoncé must be tonight where she wears another couture outfit spends all day gets spray tanned and hair and make up done god knows what that will be , short, tarty with a cutout and stripper shoes is my guess !?

How she can call last nights outfit couture I do not know!!

Reactions: 5
These two would go to the opening of an envelope and get done up to the nines and think they were major world wide celebrities

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’m pretty sad and started looking at other people who had attended and their stories on this event , Jodie Kidd for example 2or three posts millie mackinintosh 4/5 all fairly classy posts not every bloody desperate detail of their lives . Kris fades wife also acknowledged no phones during Beyoncé but what do those two tests do they film it all they think they are front row they are so desperate they filmed it rather than even try and enjoy it. They didn’t tag Atlantis at that point but surely they will see they broke the rules and hopefully strike them of any freebie lists . Why can’t they do as asked . What I also love about all these people and their videos they are happily minding there own business maybe even looking bored then a camera is stuffed in there face they do a fake smile giggle , dance then look away and back to dull face . What a sad life to life that you only perk up and smile if a camera is recording what you do . As for her dress awful like a fairy on top of a Christmas tree , and when she sat down it didn’t work took well for her . She needs a fashion and husband intervention.
What I can’t understand is how all these big names still hang with her unless she has some dirt in them I can’t see why they associate with her. Sorry been up since crack of dawn so stalked instagram for hours 😂😂

So I’m pretty sad and started looking at other people who had attended and their stories on this event , Jodie Kidd for example 2or three posts millie mackinintosh 4/5 all fairly classy posts not every bloody desperate detail of their lives . Kris fades wife also acknowledged no phones during Beyoncé but what do those two tests do they film it all they think they are front row they are so desperate they filmed it rather than even try and enjoy it. They didn’t tag Atlantis at that point but surely they will see they broke the rules and hopefully strike them of any freebie lists . Why can’t they do as asked . What I also love about all these people and their videos they are happily minding there own business maybe even looking bored then a camera is stuffed in there face they do a fake smile giggle , dance then look away and back to dull face . What a sad life to life that you only perk up and smile if a camera is recording what you do . As for her dress awful like a fairy on top of a Christmas tree , and when she sat down it didn’t work took well for her . She needs a fashion and husband intervention.
What I can’t understand is how all these big names still hang with her unless she has some dirt in them I can’t see why they associate with her. Sorry been up since crack of dawn so stalked instagram for hours 😂😂
This much food at 3am ! 🤮 how is she not the size of a house rather jealous as she is always drunk and stuffing her face 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has he ever looked so out of place as last night? He looks so young and honestly looked like a waiter. I am never this mean in life but they just bring it out of me! I can't stop following them either!!!! Caroline is a total mess. I never saw Ladies of London but wasn't she classier in that? a previous comment of town hooker made me laugh. Where are her kids? with Cem? IQ28 is stuck to her side. its so pathetic. Imagine marrying a guy with no job. Where would he go if he wasn't living with her? its all truly unbelievable. Her poor sons. I think the one - is it Zacj? has written her off.

oh and they are eating that much food at 3am because its free and they are greedy.

Reactions: 7
Classy again ….I’ll try to forget the image of eating pasta on the bed !!! I guess she forgot all about the manners she was raving about in ladies of London !
They are surely just told to pose with each other, ie her and some actual celebrity by the hotel PR as any exposure is good exposure.

I thought the same about Nina when I saw the video too. Caroline looks just so desperate, it is so sad to see a 47 year old woman acting like this when she was once so classy and polished.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that they arrived super early on Friday and looked like the only people eating in the restaurant, obviously because it was all free they made the absolute most of it.
I totally agree he looked out of place and definitely like a waiter. She was pretending to be mortified saying the staff had commented they saw her on TikTok. Manchild was chiming in that's me and talking over her shoulder whilst she was talking on her stories. I know it wasn't meant in a nasty way but she pushed his face away with her hand and I was so glad. She can't even speak without him trying to take over and take the glory for her TikTok's. Without her HE is back to square one.
Caroline was mingling with her friends and famous acquaintances and he was left like a spare part but definitely tried to be in on any photos. He was laid on a bed around the pool yesterday lapping up the fact that CS and and her friends were in bikinis on the large pool bed.He really does cringe me out. I think he pulls his gormless fake smile for every photo opportunity.
I don't think they should have filmed Beyonce if that's what the Hotel requested from them, he couldn't help himself as he is a desperado and fame hungry leech. He is all about the gram and believes he has made it. I saw the invite and he was her plus one as it just said Ms. Caroline Stanbury. Maybe that is why he wants the house account to be Carrollo to make his name more famous. I think she feels he is an ego boost as look she can get a young hot guy, whereas we think WTF are you doing with him.
They would have milked the Hotel dry and took full advantage of the freebies and will now go home for a spray tan and massage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9