Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting the TikTok she posted where he asks for advice for entrepreneur, she pretty much aays go for it, just do it, and finishes with 'just act, it drives me insane' , was that a dig a him?
It seemed like it. She said it so aggressively, as if it touched a sore spot for her...She is such a moody witch.

Reactions: 5
Interesting the TikTok she posted where he asks for advice for entrepreneur, she pretty much aays go for it, just do it, and finishes with 'just act, it drives me insane' , was that a dig a him?
She seems really ticked off. I'm surprised he even posted it because clearly she's talking about him.. Or is he just too dumb to not realize that?
Here we go with a gazillion stories of the opening of the new hotel with Beyoncé performing..🙄

Reactions: 2
I live in Perth Western Australia in a beach side suburb where land is super expensive and building a free standing custom home is expensive. So for a small 450m2 block with a 4 bed house 2 bath a few streets back from the beach would cost around $5m AUD .. Can anyone tell me how much the house Caroline and the grifter have is worth? I assume it’s not on it’s on title? Why buy in such a new development with no view?

I live in Perth Western Australia in a beach side suburb where land is super expensive and building a free standing custom home is expensive. So for a small 450m2 block with a 4 bed house 2 bath a few streets back from the beach would cost around $5m AUD .. Can anyone tell me how much the house Caroline and the grifter have is worth? I assume it’s not on it’s on title? Why buy in such a new development with no view?
About 2 million dollars

Reactions: 1
They are very careful how they photograph the home from outside. They do not include the adjoining house as its semi detached. Everything is tagged. There is nothing wrong with having a home like that at all. But dont try and sell it as a McMansion. Its a semi detached home in a housing development 20 mins outside Dubai.

I agree with previous comments, people do feel sorry for her. How does she not wake up every day and think how am I with this loser? how did I get here. She is in denial. very much so. She can't admit it to herself.

Ski season has started for Sophie. She is off to Courcheval. I wonder how long it will be before they try and get a free holiday from them. I hope Sophie says no.

Reactions: 4
Fellow Perth lady here too! Hello!

Anyone know if that big tree in the centre of the house is standard in all those houses? He keeps banging on about it like he's invented electricity!!

Reactions: 1
Somebody was right on how the dress will be …
Is she serious that that dress was specifically made for her??? Were her eyes closed when she went for the fittings, it is just hideous, I don't even think someone half her age could carry off that dress.

Let's just compare the dress today with this dress from December 2019 just before she announced her separation

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Anyone know if that big tree in the centre of the house is standard in all those houses? He keeps banging on about it like he's invented electricity!!
Generally in these kind of houses, there is a maximum aloud of square meters. In order for the house to appear bigger, they put that in the center of the house in a way to cheat the sqm.. All those models of her house all have that inside tree area.

Somebody was right on how the dress will be …
Yup as I said.. A Vegas street hoe! Honestly I didn't think she would stoop this low. Amongst that crowd which were all elegant, she comes out with that cheap hideous dress? What's happened to her. Between the boobs sticking out like a cow and the mini shirt up to the her vjayjay she couldn't look any worse. Hopefully her couture dress for tomorrow night will be better.
I've attached a few pictures for keepsakes 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I love to see the little videos of these two in company. She seems to keep shaking her boobs every time a phone goes anywhere near her and he is always an observer. He can’t hold his own and chat to the other partners husbands as he has nothing in common with any of them so is always ready with a gormless mouth open smile. Reposting anything just to show out he has made it 🙄

Reactions: 5
I live in Dubai and Al Barari is one of the most expensive and desirable places to live- it’s so green and lovely. It’s a drive out of the city though. One of the kids I teach casually mentioned that she lives opposite someone from one of the Dubai reality shows and I’m trying to work out who it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she serious that that dress was specifically made for her??? Were her eyes closed when she went for the fittings, it is just hideous, I don't even think someone half her age could carry off that dress.

Let's just compare the dress today with this dress from December 2019 just before she announced her separation
Oh wow that is how she should be dressing I remember that picture (yes I’m that sad) all the others looks stylish and wear dresses that are appropriate and make them look good she just looks like a cheap hooker 🤮

I thought for a moment that this was the dress she wore today and was about to say the old Caroline is back and looks great, then I realised she was wearing something that looks like it came from a Primark sale and they only had the smallest size available.