Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ready in three weeks!!!! What planet is this idiot on 😅
Notice how she says "my home"!
She isn't wrong though as it is thanks to her that her grifter loser man child will be able to live in a new home which compared to his family home in Madrid and his shack in Newport Beach is a huge upgrade.
Personally I couldn't live in a house stuck right next to my neighbor like that and the view from your bedroom is the inside of someone else's bedroom. I might as well live in an appartment...which is nothing wrong but those 2 have to stop this bs of a dream home like as if they are building a mansion. It's not, it's a cookie cutter home à la Truman Show

Reactions: 5
He seems very good at manipulating her and getting his own way, the house account name change being the most recent. I wonder if they are still trying to get at home with Carrollo's? She seems to have lost herself for sure.
The house must be filled with freebies as everything seems to be tagged, no surprise there then:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Do these two have anything else to do but set up videos for people to watch the progress of this townhouse? Is this really what their life has turned to? Here is a suggestion- Sergayo- instead of getting a pedicure why don't you go over to the pile of rubles that is your future home and help them finishing building it. How is it possible that she is getting up every morning with her kids not there and she is looking at that waste of life husband of hers and not be angry! How can she not be looking at herself and thinking how great her life was 3 years ago compared to it now. What one thing has this lazy ass given her that has made her life better or easier. I can't think of anything. She is still hustling and selling anything that she can and she is homeless. I mean how much more does she need to see before she realizes that this guy is bad news.

Reactions: 3
Do these two have anything else to do but set up videos for people to watch the progress of this townhouse? Is this really what their life has turned to? Here is a suggestion- Sergayo- instead of getting a pedicure why don't you go over to the pile of rubles that is your future home and help them finishing building it. How is it possible that she is getting up every morning with her kids not there and she is looking at that waste of life husband of hers and not be angry! How can she not be looking at herself and thinking how great her life was 3 years ago compared to it now. What one thing has this lazy ass given her that has made her life better or easier. I can't think of anything. She is still hustling and selling anything that she can and she is homeless. I mean how much more does she need to see before she realizes that this guy is bad news.
Interesting thing will be to see how many of their hard core followers they will have on that House account..that will be a number we will officially know of how many real followers she has (versus bought). She drunkenly said last Summer when she was making fun of one of the husbands on her Mykonos trip "don't worry, only 50,000 people will view this story of you". So she basically admitted that her supposed 600,000+ followers is just bought ones.

Didn't these 2 idiots just do a spray tan session a few days ago?? They just did an other one today, again in Michael's bedroom wtf. Now they really look ridiculous with that orange color! I used to do spray tans alot too and one day my girlfriends told me I should tone it down because the orange was just getting too much. I admit I wasn't seeing it like they did lol and have since quit it. Maybe they don't see it as well and no one is telling them the truth.

She said also that she's now a gold visa holder in the UAE because of "investments" she did.. Did we miss something?? What investments with what money lol. Invested in IQ28 is the only thing she has done that we know of!

Reactions: 1
Interesting thing will be to see how many of their hard core followers they will have on that House account..that will be a number we will officially know of how many real followers she has (versus bought). She drunkenly said last Summer when she was making fun of one of the husbands on her Mykonos trip "don't worry, only 50,000 people will view this story of you". So she basically admitted that her supposed 600,000+ followers is just bought ones.

Didn't these 2 idiots just do a spray tan session a few days ago?? They just did an other one today, again in Michael's bedroom wtf. Now they really look ridiculous with that orange color! I used to do spray tans alot too and one day my girlfriends told me I should tone it down because the orange was just getting too much. I admit I wasn't seeing it like they did lol and have since quit it. Maybe they don't see it as well and no one is telling them the truth.

She said also that she's now a gold visa holder in the UAE because of "investments" she did.. Did we miss something?? What investments with what money lol. Invested in IQ28 is the only thing she has done that we know of!
Anyone can get a golden visa in dubai now. If u set up a business in a freezone for example, one of the perks theyl give u is a golden visa so its not anything special 🤷‍♀️ i reckon this is what she did

Reactions: 3
Anyone can get a golden visa in dubai now. If u set up a business in a freezone for example, one of the perks theyl give u is a golden visa so its not anything special 🤷‍♀️ i reckon this is what she did
So she can have a lemonade stand and she gets one? I didn't know that it had changed this easily. I remember when some of my friends moved there it was a huge endeavor at the time but as they were going to open a bank and the other to build a school it went faster.

Exactly, you can get a golden visa if you own (invest) a property for 2million AED upwards, (USD500,000), it is a visa for the whole family not just an individual.

So she can have a lemonade stand and she gets one? I didn't know that it had changed this easily. I remember when some of my friends moved there it was a huge endeavor at the time but as they were going to open a bank and the other to build a school it went faster.
Maybe she used any cash, if she even got any, she got in the divorce settlement as 'capital' for her company. I do remember she posting a picture of the gold visa id card or whatever the evidence of it is. What visa would she have been on after the divorce and before she this one? Is he on a dependent visa or perhaps she has him on the same visa as the household staff!

Reactions: 2
Maybe she used any cash, if she even got any, she got in the divorce settlement as 'capital' for her company. I do remember she posting a picture of the gold visa id card or whatever the evidence of it is. What visa would she have been on after the divorce and before she this one? Is he on a dependent visa or perhaps she has him on the same visa as the household staff!
I think she opened her business in a freezone (you dont have to have a physical office for this) and given him an employee visa as part of that

I think she opened her business in a freezone (you dont have to have a physical office for this) and given him an employee visa as part of that
Ah thanks, so just a gold plate office, interesting. There are always loop holes and ways to exploit these things aren't there.

Caroline. ROI means return on investment.

According to her 50 year old influencer podcast on Divorced not Dead she says ROY. Y!

Not sure what that means.

• Haha
I know this is a snark site...for snarking! However I do actually think it's so incredibly sad. I see a 46 mother hustling...the fact she lives in the sun and shows glitz and glamour when it boils down to it she is no different to someone a few miles from me living hand to mouth.

It's all a sham.

Get her on her own, away from the hangers on, away from the comp parties etc She is empty. She has no stability. She is chasing the next thing. No way to live your life.

I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
I know this is a snark site...for snarking! However I do actually think it's so incredibly sad. I see a 46 mother hustling...the fact she lives in the sun and shows glitz and glamour when it boils down to it she is no different to someone a few miles from me living hand to mouth.

It's all a sham.

Get her on her own, away from the hangers on, away from the comp parties etc She is empty. She has no stability. She is chasing the next thing. No way to live your life.

I feel sorry for her.
I couldn’t agree more. Listening to her latest podcast she is still trying to push the luxury lifestyle narrative. I see right through it.

It's all a sham.

I feel sorry for her.
Yes, you are right, it is all a facade and its that facade which is the money earner for her. It is sad.

I think most people on this board feel sorry for Caroline and are a bit shocked at the choices she has made. I think that she has been living beyond her means for a long time which is sad. I think perhaps Sergio sold her on making millions from being an influencer which hasn’t really materialised. I also think the days of the high earning influencers are over now, much like the bitcoin boom. Hope she manages to find her happiness.

She went to Mona Kattan‘s from Huda Beauty today and obvs manchild went. I don’t understand what the visit was for apart from scrounging perfume from Mona and trying on her huge collection of sunglasses hoping for a freebie. She then went home to say ‘now I am doing a podcast’ like she had just worked a 12 hour shift and then went home to start work again. They are deluded, they don’t work just scrounge for their next freebies. What a bloody life…..

She went to Mona Kattan‘s from Huda Beauty today and obvs manchild went. I don’t understand what the visit was for apart from scrounging perfume from Mona and trying on her huge collection of sunglasses hoping for a freebie. She then went home to say ‘now I am doing a podcast’ like she had just worked a 12 hour shift and then went home to start work again. They are deluded, they don’t work just scrounge for their next freebies. What a bloody life…..
These 'relationships' must be mutually beneficial, I can't see why but I cannot think of any other reason why all these 'high profile' people would be interested in these two, especially manchild, but I guess they come as a package.

They were looking at monas pefume collection so maybe it was an interview for monas channel or something along those lines

Interesting the TikTok she posted where he asks for advice for entrepreneur, she pretty much aays go for it, just do it, and finishes with 'just act, it drives me insane' , was that a dig a him?

• Haha