Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After obviously being asked numerous times, what the Big Surprise was the other day, Here it is.
A load of Tacky, Childish Balloons, Bunch of Flowers & Nibbles & Plonk!
At the Freebie, Ghost Hotel
Bloody Hell, he pushed the boat out there, didn’t he? 🤩🤣😂
What a total Plonker 🤩

Reactions: 1
For the love of God, what the hell is she wearing? I mean at what point does she think her figure with her bloated tummy issues (she speaks frequently about this issue) would look good in that dress. Is everyone that surrounds her afraid to be honest and tell her she looks horrific in almost everything she is wearing? IQ is definetly getting quite comfortable with this personal assistant- but something tells me CS could care less.
Enough with the mylar cheap balloons and fake flower petals on the floor, Dirty Juan, I think she is over it - I know we are. It goes to show what his budget is for her birthday. Has anyone ever seen him present her with a really nice gift? I don't think I have. At this point, get her a gift card from Amazon anything...but stop with the cheap balloons and fake flower petals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The dark colouring on the trousers makes it look like he's soiled himself.
I absolutely noticed where he commented on how good the assistant looked and made a comment about how bad Caroline looked. What is with her now hanging out with her personal assistant? She looks like she likes to party so this may not end to well. I can see CS nasty, pouting face not liking this girl getting attention from others and firing her. She is that spiteful!

Reactions: 2
I absolutely noticed where he commented on how good the assistant looked and made a comment about how bad Caroline looked. What is with her now hanging out with her personal assistant? She looks like she likes to party so this may not end to well. I can see CS nasty, pouting face not liking this girl getting attention from others and firing her. She is that spiteful!
And what a spectacle she made of herself!
He could obviously see up her skirt & then her blouse split open & he got another eyeful.
It wasn’t her husband

He literally said she looks horrible 😂 and how about the repost CS made of Sergio leaning into the assistant with his legs wide open as if to say I want you baby - to the assistant, not his wife. Vomit. Why did she repost??? Why would you want anyone to see and hear this nonsense?? I said this yesterday but literally EVERYTHING they do makes me SO CONFUSED.

I have been digging further into their youtube videos this morning in bed (god hope my flat mates can't hear me listening to these how embarrassing I am supposed to be a bit respectable). Great finds though and probably worth the shame. Need another coffee, more to come on this....

Also their new home looks tit. Plain and simple. A white, tiny, crappy box. I was secretly hoping IQ27 might get bit by a snake or something when he was walking through the hedges to film their crappy new home which they should really keep off social media

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Favourite you tube video so far. Screen grab of CS pushing IQ27 away and saying something to the effect of ew get away. She savages him the whole video. I actually think she hates him. She goes as far as saying I want to start a go fund me campaign to fund Sergio's life without me 😂Something else about needing to lock him up in a cage as well and he just takes it.

IQ27 is way too happy about their pokey and without natural light hotel room, when they arrive. Granted, there's a weird grotto swimming pool but it looks so claustrophobic and everything is so kitsch and foul.

Attachments

• Haha
For the love of God, what the hell is she wearing? I mean at what point does she think her figure with her bloated tummy issues (she speaks frequently about this issue) would look good in that dress. Is everyone that surrounds her afraid to be honest and tell her she looks horrific in almost everything she is wearing? IQ is definetly getting quite comfortable with this personal assistant- but something tells me CS could care less.
Enough with the mylar cheap balloons and fake flower petals on the floor, Dirty Juan, I think she is over it - I know we are. It goes to show what his budget is for her birthday. Has anyone ever seen him present her with a really nice gift? I don't think I have. At this point, get her a gift card from Amazon anything...but stop with the cheap balloons and fake flower petals.
I just can't believe how he made such a huge production out of it in his story like the surprise was going to be the best thing on Earth.. All that got balloons? So unoriginal, he does that each time (Valentine's in Paris lol)

He literally said she looks horrible 😂 and how about the repost CS made of Sergio leaning into the assistant with his legs wide open as if to say I want you baby - to the assistant, not his wife. Vomit. Why did she repost??? Why would you want anyone to see and hear this nonsense?? I said this yesterday but literally EVERYTHING they do makes me SO CONFUSED.

I have been digging further into their youtube videos this morning in bed (god hope my flat mates can't hear me listening to these how embarrassing I am supposed to be a bit respectable). Great finds though and probably worth the shame. Need another coffee, more to come on this....

Also their new home looks tit. Plain and simple. A white, tiny, crappy box. I was secretly hoping IQ27 might get bit by a snake or something when he was walking through the hedges to film their crappy new home which they should really keep off social media
You are so right! That new house is horrible, hardly any windows, it's all concrete sitting 2m away from the other houses.

Is anyone else curious about her friendship wth Diane Kruger? Diane was her bridesmaid at her first wedding, but don't see her anywhere, or ever hear about her very much, except for a few comments over the years on her podcast.

OK so as predicted because we all know they are hard on cash, this "party" was again a freebie from Joey Ghazal, the owner of The Canary Club. That's a new venue to put on our list of freebies. I put the word party in quotes because it wasn't a dinner it was just for drinks and cake. Basically you tell your guests "eat before and come after for drinks"..kind of like what 20 year olds do. I'm actually curious to know if it was an open bar or people had to pay their own drink..

What's with doing shots with your 16 year old? She really is going to turn into her mother if not worse. Cem needs to rein her in now before it's too late.

Interesting that there is zero pictures with C. Brooks. All the Housewives are there but you never see C. Brooks or even tagged...

So overall, a cheap party for drinks only. You can see that the place has other guests in the background so the place wasn't even privatized for her. Far from a high society event and zero high society people. My friend that did her party recently had the Crème de la crème of guests...but then again her husband is ultra wealthy, not like IQ.
Today we will get to see the opening of gifts and probably massages to get rid of the hangovers..rinse and repeat.

Attachments

Last edited:
OK so as predicted because we all know they are hard on cash, this "party" was again a freebie from Joey Ghazal, the owner of The Canary Club. That's a new venue to put on our list of freebies. I put the word party in quotes because it wasn't a dinner it was just for drinks and cake. Basically you tell your guests "eat before and come after for drinks"..kind of like what 20 year olds do. I'm actually curious to know if it was an open bar or people had to pay their own drink..

What's with doing shots with your 16 year old? She really is going to turn into her mother if not worse. Cem needs to rein her in now before it's too late.

Interesting that there is zero pictures with C. Brooks. All the Housewives are there but you never see C. Brooks or even tagged...

So overall, a cheap party for drinks only. You can see that the place has other guests in the background so the place wasn't even privatized for her.
Today we will get to see the opening of gifts and probably massages to get rid of the hangovers..rinse and repeat.
Could not believe I was seeing with the daughter!! Insanity, that she should be privy to an environment like this, and encouraged to drink. I truly feel sorry for her. How foul. Next it will be botox and fillers...

Wow, I had never heard of The Canary Club, so I looked it up, it's located in JLT, which is not the most exclusive area of Dubai to be fair !! Joan the Third, I'm sure your friend will confirm that !

With all the amazing restaurants in amazing locations in Dubai, JLT would be the very LAST place I would go for my birthday celebrations.

I am shocked her daughter is sharing shots with her mom, not least because alcohol is only legal as of age 21 in Dubai, they really flout Dubai rules all the time. Yasmine is definitely being groomed for insta influencing, I have no doubt.

Which video is the one of their house ? I don't want to trawl through their idiotic videos to find it, so would appreciate if someone could link, pretty please !

IF, by some rare miracle, they are actually paying, they are getting 50% off the food bill, they are there for the discount LOL.

"50 percent off food (beverages not included) April 1-April 30. Sun-Thu noon-1am, Fri-Sat 10am-2am. Canary Club, Banyan Tree Residences, JLT. (0)4 584 5999."

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow, I had never heard of The Canary Club, so I looked it up, it's located in JLT, which is not the most exclusive area of Dubai. Joan the Third, I'm sure your friend will confirm that !

With all the amazing restaurants in amazing locations in Dubai, JLT would be the very LAST place I would go for my birthday celebrations.

I am shocked her daughter is sharing shots with her mom, not least because alcohol is only legal as of age 21 in Dubai, they really flout Dubai rules all the time. Yasmine is definitely being groomed for insta influencing, I have no doubt.

Which video is the one of their house ? I don't want to trawl through their idiotic videos to find it, so would appreciate if someone could link, pretty please !
It's in IQ27's insta story from yesterday. Might have disappeared by now though.

It's all about the looks with him isn't it? With Laura Anderson (very beautiful Scottish girl who was on a UK reality show, now lives in Dubai and is an acquaintance of CS)..he says "oh my god I'm here with the most beautiful one"! He's too much!! I know CS can be a pain in the backside but saying this stuff on his wife's birthday! When she has gone to so much effort to look beautiful, which she does (despite the weird open belly dress!!!😂). Also I think he took it too far with their assistant filming her walking into the room and thrusting himself at her...fek.right off Sergio...you big girls blouse!! 🤢🤮🤢🤮

Last edited:
Laura Anderson used to be a ‘cam girl’. She is the lowest z list ‘celeb’ in UK. When she was on Love Island, clips of her ‘videos’ were all over the internet. Nasty. Old Caroline would never have been associated with someone like that. It’s actually sad what she will do for attention now.

Reactions: 7
And what a spectacle she made of herself!
He could obviously see up her skirt & then her blouse split open & he got another eyeful.
It wasn’t her husband
View attachment 1231574
Im pleased someone captured this! As soon as I saw it last night I knew it would be deleted come morning and I was correct!

What a classy evening downing shots with your 16 yo daughter. I’m quite shocked by this given how strict rules are in UAE.

Did anyone see the story of Laura Anderson yelling “get your tits out” when Caroline was dancing in front of the cake?

And Sergio really can’t bear for her to have the limelight to herself can he? Constantly pawing and bothering her. She looked pissed off when he was telling her to make a wish. There’s definitely trouble in paradise.

Bet this one doesn’t make it onto her stories...

5C4A4FB1-9B49-4A38-9D38-F9563F4226AE.jpeg

• Wow