Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looking at the birthday party guests for Aaron’s birthday - his twin has not been seen for months. Where on earth is he? So sad 😞

We have some great sleuths on our thread here, don't we! Great job everyone for finding that picture of IQ27 and his "friend." I believe this guy would do anything with anyone if it got him noticed. Why is it that his guy has no normal looking friend his own age? That is a big, huge, gigantic, waving red flag!!! Who are these people he is surrounding himself, Caroline and her kids with? They look like the russian mafia!!! Whatever he is advertising looks like a scam- I wouldn't give a penny of my money to anything with his name attached to it. She has resorted to him filming her laying in bed under the covers with no clothes on and a dog licking her face. IF that isn't gross enough- she probably doesn't wash her face as we know her hygiene habits are the best. Before they both blocked me I was sending them messages how in appropriate it is to have paid staff bringing coffee to them as they lay in bed half dressed - so this idiot brings in 5 cups. Just so childish. Also, has anyone noticed that her shoes look so uncomfortable and cheap? Especially, the sandals. Joan, I did listen to her on the podcast with Tamara and Teddi. She was as arrogant as ever, trying to sell herself and this giglio that has attached himself to her name, but they weren't impressed. She lied saying that he played for real madrid- he didn't, she knows that but goes along with the narrative because it make him more appealing. The best part was when she said she had a "baby boy on ice" did you all know that? She said yes, she was having another child and it was a boy. I guess that will guarantee her a second season. She said that IQ27 is a part of the show because he works with her, and that yes, we will see their wedding and her children will be on it. This is why she quickly married this fool and did that wedding - it was all for the show. And to think she is bringing a child into this world strictly for a place in a reality show makes me sick. Sorry about the rambling, just so much to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We have some great sleuths on our thread here, don't we! Great job everyone for finding that picture of IQ27 and his "friend." I believe this guy would do anything with anyone if it got him noticed. Why is it that his guy has no normal looking friend his own age? That is a big, huge, gigantic, waving red flag!!! Who are these people he is surrounding himself, Caroline and her kids with? They look like the russian mafia!!! Whatever he is advertising looks like a scam- I wouldn't give a penny of my money to anything with his name attached to it. She has resorted to him filming her laying in bed under the covers with no clothes on and a dog licking her face. IF that isn't gross enough- she probably doesn't wash her face as we know her hygiene habits are the best. Before they both blocked me I was sending them messages how in appropriate it is to have paid staff bringing coffee to them as they lay in bed half dressed - so this idiot brings in 5 cups. Just so childish. Also, has anyone noticed that her shoes look so uncomfortable and cheap? Especially, the sandals. Joan, I did listen to her on the podcast with Tamara and Teddi. She was as arrogant as ever, trying to sell herself and this giglio that has attached himself to her name, but they weren't impressed. She lied saying that he played for real madrid- he didn't, she knows that but goes along with the narrative because it make him more appealing. The best part was when she said she had a "baby boy on ice" did you all know that? She said yes, she was having another child and it was a boy. I guess that will guarantee her a second season. She said that IQ27 is a part of the show because he works with her, and that yes, we will see their wedding and her children will be on it. This is why she quickly married this fool and did that wedding - it was all for the show. And to think she is bringing a child into this world strictly for a place in a reality show makes me sick. Sorry about the rambling, just so much to say.
He did play for Real Madrid, but not for long

Fee
18/19
123.png
Retired
Jul 1, 2018 -
16/17
46777.png
United States
NY Cosmos B
May 31, 2017 free transfer
16/17
53656.png
United States
MB Mutiny
Jul 1, 2016 ?
15/16
3737.png
Iceland
Breidablik
Feb 26, 2016 -
14/15
515.png
Without Club
Apr 28, 2015 -
14/15
16602.png
Spain
UB Conquense
Jan 30, 2015 ?
13/14
2868.png
Spain
Real Madrid C
Jul 1, 2013 -
-
28870.png
Spain
Real Madrid U19
until Jul 1, 2013 -
Total transfer fees: 0

Never seen such Gross, Dodgy looking Low Lifes 😳
All full of themselves, just like him.
•••And once AgainIllegally Driving while Filming !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ooops spoke too fast! IQ27 IS at the birthday party..but of course he is, needed to show his abs to us 🙄

Yes I heard all that, was nauseating.. I am pretty certain that the wedding and the fertility clinic is part of her story line because if you think about it, what does she have to show otherwise?
Her Life is as uninteresting as possible compared to the other ladies and she needed to find a way to have as much airtime as possible and make herself relevant..

Re. the makeup - she actually filmed herself last year and put it on her stories getting her makeup done AT NIGHT for an event the next day. And then sleeping on it. Laughed and said she knew it was gross but she did it all the time 🤮 The Brits, especially the posh ones, are known for their dubious hygiene, guess she fits that bill!!!!
Wow. I am a Brit and can categorically tell you I do not have poor hygiene!

Reactions: 6
Which article in DM was this comment from?
This is the article Joan

Another article to read which will make you laugh out loud! She says "I don't know where I got it, but you can get it sitting on the toilet, for God's sake, so grow up"
Also, she was taking antibiotics - which, unless she had a chest infection - won't work against Covid, which is a virus . Bless her, if she'd a brain she'd be dangerous

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
This is the article Joan

Another article to read which will make you laugh out loud! She says "I don't know where I got it, but you can get it sitting on the toilet, for God's sake, so grow up"
Also, she was taking antibiotics - which, unless she had a chest infection - won't work against Covid, which is a virus . Bless her, if she'd a brain she'd be dangerous
Omg thank you for that! I have no words besides saying this woman is disgusting and despicable.. And I say that because of her rapport with her children.. OK granted one of the boys was there to celebrate (totally possible the other one wants his own B-day)... What bugs the fu*k out of me is that I can (and many) see is she doesn't give a fukc of her kids and all this is for Instagram show

I made that same cake for my sons birthday. Really easy but fun to make and he loved helping putting all the chocolate fingers/kitkats in place. Do you think she made that one herself? 🤔

I made that same cake for my sons birthday. Really easy but fun to make and he loved helping putting all the chocolate fingers/kitkats in place. Do you think she made that one herself? 🤔
I'd say she doesn't know how to make her bed, never mind a cake!

• Haha
I'd say she doesn't know how to make her bed, never mind a cake!
Honestly am out of words and comments on these 2 losers.. I don't know if it's just us here in this group catching on about the reality of their Life or the ones that don't know yet are who not aware..
Just want to add that we are now beginning to have bits and pieces coming out before the show starts 🍿

Pity w
Honestly am out of words and comments on these 2 losers.. I don't know if it's just us here in this group catching on about the reality of their Life or the ones that don't know yet are who not aware..
Just want to add that we are now beginning to have bits and pieces coming out before the show starts 🍿
It's a pity we can't all get together to watch the show, we'd have such a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is the article Joan

Lol no! 😂