Caroline Stanbury #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I will ask my friends what the reputation of that place is. Well even at 50% off on food there STILL wasn't any food (you can see the tables are devoid of any plates) ! Wow what cheapskates they are, even at 50% they didn't even put little appetizers or anything.
Now am beginning to wonder if everyone had to buy their own drinks

Wow good catch! I also doubt it will be reposted! Need to keep that clean healthy look looool!

Awww IQ27s mommy just arrived..now she can buy him some new clothes because we are tired of the Dior shirt and sneakers. How will he not be there to film when CS opens her gifts? It must be eating him up.. Probably told her to wait for his return

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And what a spectacle she made of herself!
He could obviously see up her skirt & then her blouse split open & he got another eyeful.
It wasn’t her husband
View attachment 1231574
This guy is Joey Ghazal's partner, he's a model I think.

He kept screeching at her "make a wish, honey make a wish"
How she didn't stab him with that knife, I'll don't know. Aaargh, he's beyond childish

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What's a cam girl?

Okay having watched the stories...point no 1..I would absolutely kill him if he was my partner and he'd arranged for his mum to arrive the morning after a big birthday bash when I'd probably want a nice lie in!!

Second....Dubai Miguel's face is starting to look scary!!! Too much work?

Third...was it a joint birthday bash with Laura Anderson?

Finally...what's with the leg up round IQ27 when she's trying to look sexy?? Always with the leg!!

Just the fact that they had to walk through bushes and trees to see the house got me. It's nothing but what we call a "townhome" here in the states- they are attached homes. Ass brain (yup, my new name for IQ) filmed it like it was one huge house. They are smack in the middle of other attachaed homes. They were too cheap to even pay more and get an end unit which has more square footage inside and more land.
Argghhh....imagine having them as neighbors.

This Dubai Miquel is one scary looking guy. He is from houston, texas which usually has handsome, rugged cowboy kind of guys- not sure what happened to him. Anyhoo, his face is begining to mesh into an alien. He is certainly one unattractive man. Yikers!!!!!!!

He kept screeching at her "make a wish, honey make a wish"
How she didn't stab him with that knife, I'll don't know. Aaargh, he's beyond childish
Ass brain..."honeeee make a wish...honee make a wish" I wanted to yell out " she is wishing your ass would disappear" my gawddd he is the most annoying person! Can she ever do anything without assbrain commenting on it. It's exhausting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I cant stop laughing my husband is wondering whats so funny...how would i even begin to explain these 2?

Reactions: 1
Can we all give a shout out to our peep Joan on Third....(yea!!!) for always giving us the latest and best behind the scenes details.

Reactions: 7
I think it's the tombstone teeth, and all those freebies at Cosmesurge!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So much to unpack from another night of these two morans going out in public and making fools of themselves.
Yasmine is trying to turn herself into Gia Giudice (Teresa's daughter from RHOBH) so she can start to get noticed and get followers. It's bad enough that clown lips and ass brain allowed her to do a shot of hard liquor along with grown ups but the bar/restaurant served her! I am sure one of our sleuths here will make sure that is pointed out to the canary club (wink,wink) owners. Don't know about the law in Dubai but here in the states they will shut down your bar/restaurant immediately for serving a minor. I can guarantee you that was a "cash bar" and guest were expected to by their own drinks and food if they wanted something to eat. What wrong Mr. MBA you can't afford to feed your guest at your wife's birthday party? This guy Joey (not sure who he is) also paid for all her wedding and video photographers for their wedding so for sure they are leeching off of him. Her legs around ass brain are to show us that is the only part of her body that isn't bloated- i guess she is proud of that. I think the star of the night was Nina Ali's husband. Don't know anything about them as a couple but she is beautiful and elegant and her husband appears to be kind and movie star handsome for an older man.

Reactions: 6
No doubt they will have found a loophole in this

Attachments

Between DubaiMiguel, CS and Kris Fade, who all look plastic and all use Cosmesurge, I don't know how anyone could go there for anything !

Reactions: 2
They haven't got an ounce of sex appeal between the two of them

Reactions: 1
The dark colouring on the trousers makes it look like he's soiled himself.
Ass brain probably gets most of his clothes from wannabe designers that are desperate enough to send them to anyone with the hopes that they will wear it. I guess beggers can't be choosy! I have seen his wardrobe so many times that I know more what he has in his closets then my own husband!

They haven't got an ounce of sex appeal between the two of them
You are right about that. As much as they both push that narrative about how much they are happy - I am not buying it. Sure for a few seconds on film they are acting so in love but I am sure once that camera goes off - she runs for the hills to get away from him.

Between DubaiMiguel, CS and Kris Fade, who all look plastic and all use Cosmesurge, I don't know how anyone could go there for anything !
Considering the Alien (dubai miquel) is the CEO of the company that about says it all.

[/QUOTE
Tombstone teeth.....love it that's a good one. I guess he got the cheapest veneers they had. Straight up that guy is scary looking.
Don't forget his purple/blue YSL backpack her make sure he has in every picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't follow Laura, but she used to be an air hostess and then went onto love island and was a bit pathetic when Wes dumped her. I've never heard that she was a cam girl
Having said that she was probably one of the Dubai porta potty z listers, until she got with that z lister Dane Bowers.
Caroline would attach herself to anyone that was relatively popular, well any z lister.
I'm just surprised that she's not seen Dawn since Dawn's moved over. I thought she'd have been on rhod.
I still can't understand how you'd choose Sergio over Cem.

Reactions: 5
Mommy Dearest will have her lie-in this morning regardless, she won't be spending much time with his Mom anyway.

Mommy Dearest will have her lie-in this morning regardless, she won't be spending much time with his Mom anyway.
She makes fun of his mother on at least half of her podcast and it makes him so mad. If that was my son and he sold his soul by marrying someone like that- I wouldn't drive 5 minutes to see him more or less flying to Dubai. She was so proud to say on her podcast that she only said hello to Assbrain's sister and boyfriend when they flew in to her wedding. If you have a chance go listen to the podcast she did after the wedding- to listen to her talk about her guest is just awful.