Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahaha, great question to put to him. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. So he deleted you !!
I know! And I was genuinely curious as he posts random stuff about having a great successful day etc with images about crypto, others about cannabis meetings, others offering himself for cameos, buys a tripod for content creation and takes that really seriously to the point where he is getting narky about her laughing at him? What is the problem with asking him what he does for a career? Why won't he say? Maybe ask him.

Reactions: 2
I just went to the website and he is charging $45 dollars for one person and $315 for a business. Okay, what business would use him for a Cameo appearance. He does 2 seperate examples and he has his shirt off and he said he is here for us women just book him. I will never be the same after watching that.

If anyone uses him, which I very much doubt, let’s hope they can understand what he says!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He is an ‘Entrepreneur’ it says so on his insta profile!!! Hahahaha, he is so desperate. Why can’t Caroline see that she is the one with all the connections and potential, and just leave him behind. I can’t believe it is because she doesn’t want to pay for a social media manager and assistant to travel with her and to help her with her content. Sergio must surely be costing her more than he is contributing.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same thing, just slopping up this apartment. What is wrong with her putting food all over him - she does it all the time. Just recently she put icecream on his face at that drunken party she went to with the hooker dress. They stayed in on their first night in NYC- what where are all these friends that love her so much, no dinner at the hot spots? Ummm, maybe because they can't get any freebies and they can't afford the prices for a dinner?

OH, he deletes my replies all the time.

Tell us what did you say, I am curious now

But the real question is what is this ass doing with this legs?

Didn't see this- let me go listen, will be right back!

Omg- he is so gross. Nothing attracive about him AT ALL. I don't know how she let him even touch her. She really enjoys making him look like a fool doesn't she and I am kinda liking it.

I am with you, who would send him a message- if I was on a deserted island or in prison and he was the only person I could contact- I would just stay on the island and in jail. He really is getting into himself like he is this new cool rich upcoming influencer that we all need to start to follow. He is working out more and getting biceps like a 10th grade high school boy. Absolutely repulsive.

I just went to the website and he is charging $45 dollars for one person and $315 for a business. Okay, what business would use him for a Cameo appearance. He does 2 seperate examples and he has his shirt off and he said he is here for us women just book him. I will never be the same after watching that.
Omg i cant stop laughing! 🤣🤣

Imagine having to sell yourself for $45 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, its comical ! how much does CS charge ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just getting ready to say he has spelt business incorrectly as well.
Ah we can take the piss out of him for lots. But I don’t get the obsession with his spelling. 1)it’s his second language. I only speak one language, so no way qualified to criticise him for spelling mistakes in a second language.
2). He could be dyslexic!? Spelling is by no means and indication of intelligence.

He’s a twit, but not due to his spelling 💁

Is it me or is this guy living in an altered reality? He just pimped himself out on cameo with his shirt off like that is what women want to see. she is in the background encouraging it. I mean how desperate has she become to be in this type of situation. They guy has no financial stability, and what he did have before meeting her is long gone. I noticed too that you never see him videoing anyone come to her asking for an autograph because trust me he would be right in the middle of that.

Ah we can take the piss out of him for lots. But I don’t get the obsession with his spelling. 1)it’s his second language. I only speak one language, so no way qualified to criticise him for spelling mistakes in a second language.
2). He could be dyslexic!? Spelling is by no means and indication of intelligence.

This is true to a point. But if you are advertising something that is a business transaction and you will make money off of it you would take the extra time to utilize the many spell checks available before sending it out. If he truly has a MBA from the states then he had to do a crapload of writing and thesis papers - so he had to be grammatically correct back then . . I think he is lazy and is in a hurry to send things out and doesn't care if it is right or wrong. One thing for sure is this guy should be working instead of vacationing every week.

Last edited:

But English is now his first language, and has been for a few years now, so he should be proficient in it, both speaking and writing, especially for business purposes and it being his wife's language. I speak two languages, and have lived and worked in the country of my second. I (and my marriage) would not have survived if I hadn't learnt that language. He's just lazy and can't be bothered. Plus, if he's dyslexic maybe she should be correcting him, as it reflects on her too. Again, she can't be bothered either.

BuSSIness too
😅😅 I missed that one!

Reactions: 1
Imagine having to sell yourself for $45 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, its comical ! how much does CS charge ?
Surely after tax it wouldn't be worth the bother!!

This is true. But she makes spelling mistakes too. No excuses there!!

Is it me or is this guy living in an altered reality? He just pimped himself out on cameo with his shirt off like that is what women want to see. she is in the background encouraging it. I mean how desperate has she become to be in this type of situation. They guy has no financial stability, and what he did have before meeting her is long gone. I noticed too that you never see him videoing anyone come to her asking for an autograph because trust me he would be right in the middle of that.

This is true to a point. But if you are advertising something that is a business transaction and you will make money off of it you would take the extra time to utilize the many spell checks available before sending it out. If he truly has a MBA from the states then he had to do a crapload of writing and thesis papers - so he had to be grammatically correct back then . . I think he is lazy and is in a hurry to send things out and doesn't care if it is right or wrong. One thing for sure is this guy should be working instead of vacationing every week.
This guy does not have an MBA.

Noticed she had tagged Luke Henderson in a post and he did like or reply to it. But then looking at his account he is not active on Instagram at all recently so I imagine she will be meeting up with him. I'd be surprised if she didn't.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

There is SPELL CHECK 🤷🏻‍♀️
Look back on his much older Posts.
The English & Spelling are Perfect? 🙄
So, What happened?

Omg! He's at the face "yim" with her!!! Seriously, what kind of MAN does that? He can't leave her alone 30mn for a face gym?? He's totally gay that's it, no one can say the contrary..my gay friends just saw the story and said "no way a straight man does that"

Reactions: 6
Omg! He's at the face "yim" with her!!! Seriously, what kind of MAN does that? He can't leave her alone 30mn for a face gym?? He's totally gay that's it, no one can say the contrary..my gay friends just saw the story and said "no way a straight man does that"
Totally gay or a total control freak who cannot leave her out of his sight, either way, it is a very ‘interesting’ relationship playing out for all to see

And he just had to get a sly dig at her saying it will make her look younger. He's a slimy toad 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Totally gay or a total control freak who cannot leave her out of his sight, either way, it is a very ‘interesting’ relationship playing out for all to see
Most definitely gay, not bi. But she's loving all this because she thinks we're all envious and want "our very own Sergio"! She's certainly delusional on that on though.

Reactions: 6
Who here is friends with her ex, sorry I can't remember ! are the kids on holiday with him, its school holiday in Dubai, or are they just hanging out with 'the staff'?

Absolutely correct, no straight LATIN man does that............or if they do they don't film themselves having it done. For the love of God enought with his beauty regimens.....and she thinks this is normal? CS take the blinders off you have a problem....your husband and you need to have a talk.....

Who here is friends with her ex, sorry I can't remember ! are the kids on holiday with him, its school holiday in Dubai, or are they just hanging out with 'the staff'?
she has clearly put her kids on the second shelf until her punk/arse husband who is so selfish has his "alone time" with her. CS do yourself and everyone else a favor, send him a one way ticket back to wherever you found him. Don't worry he will be a poolboy by Saturday afternoon!

Well, he took his ad down for his cameo appearance. Guess it was to hard for him to learn how to spell the words correctly.

Well, he took his ad down for his cameo appearance. Guess it was to hard for him to learn how to spell the words correctly.

Most definitely gay, not bi. But she's loving all this because she thinks we're all envious and want "our very own Sergio"! She's certainly delusional on that on though.
I would rather have the plague then have the likes of that man anywhere near me.

Spelling doesn’t bother me 💁. Think lots more to pull these jokers up than spelling.
That's true but it just adds to his lying ways- a MBA graduate knows how to spell business. I love the fact that he has already taken his ad away....guess it was to hard to look up how to spell it correctly.

And he just had to get a sly dig at her saying it will make her look younger. He's a slimy toad 🤮
I noticed that he said that. What a joke. His nasty ways are really starting to show now aren't they? I knew he coudn't keep that - I am such a good person, look what I do persona going for long. I will take it a step further and say I think he is setting her up for failure so he can take over the spotlight. He certainly isn't doing her any favors is he?

Last edited: