Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is absolutely sickening. As a catholic I am offended with his fake religion for the gram. Maybe he forgot about his religion when he had an affair with a married woman, lied repeatedly, broke up a family, brags continously, has no moral compass, the list is endless. What, the two morans are staying at the top hotels in NYC? They rented a place and it is not in the exclusive part of new york. No one to carry their lugage, or get the coffee in bed- how the mighty have fallen. LIke a little school boy he byes cheap flowers, was suprised it didn't have a balloon coming out of it. Did you hear him say, honeeeeeee, honeeee like a fool as she pulled up. OMG - they are so gross.

Maybe for his mum. The catholics mamas love that place!! I do too!
Because he is a fake. As a catholic I know for a fact he is not welcomed in the catholic church as he married a divorced women that isn't catholic. Also, his wedding at the ghost hotel isn't acknowledged as a marriage in the eyes of the catholic church. Trust me I don't agree with alot of the church laws but this idiot in their lighting a candle like he is in good standards with the church is laughable at best.

Did anyone hear her say, " I am star of the show and I get to leave early" as the two numbnuts drove away in a golf cart- anyone know what that was about

Reactions: 4
He is absolutely sickening. As a catholic I am offended with his fake religion for the gram. Maybe he forgot about his religion when he had an affair with a married woman, lied repeatedly, broke up a family, brags continously, has no moral compass, the list is endless. What, the two morans are staying at the top hotels in NYC? They rented a place and it is not in the exclusive part of new york. No one to carry their lugage, or get the coffee in bed- how the mighty have fallen. LIke a little school boy he byes cheap flowers, was suprised it didn't have a balloon coming out of it. Did you hear him say, honeeeeeee, honeeee like a fool as she pulled up. OMG - they are so gross.

Because he is a fake. As a catholic I know for a fact he is not welcomed in the catholic church as he married a divorced women that isn't catholic. Also, his wedding at the ghost hotel isn't acknowledged as a marriage in the eyes of the catholic church. Trust me I don't agree with alot of the church laws but this idiot in their lighting a candle like he is in good standards with the church is laughable at best.

Did anyone hear her say, " I am star of the show and I get to leave early" as the two numbnuts drove away in a golf cart- anyone know what that was about
I'm a Catholic too and love to light a candle now and then but I would never ever film that. It's a private moment of contemplation. He's just such an attention seeker. For me the post of him doing his work out in the gym for her was the worst. He absolutely loves himself!! But he's like a girl!

This one!!🤮
Screenshot_20220330-011513_Instagram.jpg

Wow has anyone seen the comments below her latest post? About Sergio allegedly cheating on her?
Screenshot_20220330-012208_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I was going to say yesterday it's an Airbnb or a friend let her stay there. Turns out it's Lucy, she's part of the group of people that was at that birthday she was at when she was dressed with the orange hooker and shoes dress. Lucy wasn't there but it's a group from London that hang out together all the time. Cem is also friends with her..

I just CANNOT with IQ27 cheap bouquet and filming it all.. Plus, if you are going to get a bouquet, AT LEAST have one done! Don't just pick a random one from a $10 bucket..he's so disgusting it's incredible.

And why does CS now constantly look like crap? When he films her in the appartement with the messy hair and dirty tracksuit, is really not a good luck and it's not even cute. I mean when I travel to the US or ANY long distance, the first thing I do is take a shower and put on fresh clothes. I noticed that she does the same thing when she goes to the gym in the evenings..she just stays in the gym clothes the rest of the night.

What about those rumors then? I don't see how it's possible..he's always glued to her hip

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I agree. I think she'd be delighted if he was but he never leaves her alone for long enough to have an affair!

Reactions: 1
I think he's with that creepy Spanish bitcoin guy, and she knows all about it and is ok with it.

I was going to say yesterday it's an Airbnb or a friend let her stay there. Turns out it's Lucy, she's part of the group of people that was at that birthday she was at when she was dressed with the orange hooker and shoes dress. Lucy wasn't there but it's a group from London that hang out together all the time. Cem is also friends with her..

I just CANNOT with IQ27 cheap bouquet and filming it all.. Plus, if you are going to get a bouquet, AT LEAST have one done! Don't just pick a random one from a $10 bucket..he's so disgusting it's incredible.

And why does CS now constantly look like crap? When he films her in the appartement with the messy hair and dirty tracksuit, is really not a good luck and it's not even cute. I mean when I travel to the US or ANY long distance, the first thing I do is take a shower and put on fresh clothes. I noticed that she does the same thing when she goes to the gym in the evenings..she just stays in the gym clothes the rest of the night.

What about those rumors then? I don't see how it's possible..he's always glued to her hip
I'd say $10 was all he had left from his pocket money!

Reactions: 5
Sergio has been wearing some diamond bracelets and flash watches recently, not sure Caroline could afford to gift him those but who knows, maybe she just loves him that much!!

• Haha
I think he's with that creepy Spanish bitcoin guy, and she knows all about it and is ok with it.

I'd say $10 was all he had left from his pocket money!
$10 is all he had left until mama gets there and hands over the credit card

Reactions: 3
He can’t be having an affair. They NEVER leave each others sides 💁
Could be with one of his 'friends' ............. I am sure he is either gay or swings both ways. Might even be one of her male friends, one of the group they go on holiday with. He may not be cheating at all, maybe it is with her blessing, we have always said their relationship seems so fake. Would explain all the crap they put out about their 'relationship'.

Those posts have been deleted now, glad you got a screenshot @Patsy Fritatas

Could be with one of his 'friends' ............. I am sure he is either gay or swings both ways. Might even be one of her male friends, one of the group they go on holiday with. He may not be cheating at all, maybe it is with her blessing, we have always said their relationship seems so fake. Would explain all the crap they put out about their 'relationship'.

Definitely with a guy, but not one of her friends - from what I can tell they have no time for him.

Sergio has been wearing some diamond bracelets and flash watches recently, not sure Caroline could afford to gift him those but who knows, maybe she just loves him that much!!
It is soooo tacky to see him wearing that stuff. OMG- like he has absolutely no taste.

Thank you Patsy Fritatas for screen shot that because they are very quick to take down any negative coments. Big time.
He is going through some physical transition I suppose for the upcoming show. I noticed he was flexing his muscles more (yuck) and filming more of lifting weights in the gym. He is such a fake and so phony that regardless of what he does I find myself critiziing him. That is not what I normally do so when I feel this way-I trust my "gut feelings" this guy is a fake.

Reactions: 3
I agree it can only be with a guy because there is nothing remotely manly about him and no women would want to sleep with a guy that does facials 😂
OH boy when RHODubai comes out, it's going to be terrible for them because so many people are going to come out of the woodwork and say things about him from California.
I am pretty sure that when he lived in Newport, there are going to be stories we hear. Also some of the old RHOC women have very loose tongues (Kelly Dodd, Tamra, Vicki especially) and they can be quite brutal..

Last edited:

They've been deleted? Wow

Definitely with a guy, but not one of her friends - from what I can tell they have no time for him.

DubaiMiguel ????;);)

Looks they have been loaned the apartment, she tagged Lucy Doughty, who is the widow of a multi millionaire UK football owner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
DubaiMiguel ????;);)

Looks they have been loaned the apartment, she tagged Lucy Doughty, who is the widow of a multi millionaire UK football owner.
Don't think he's Dubai Miguel's type, my money's on the bitcoin guy. They were in a hot tub together just before the wedding looking very close - and sugar mama was there too (weird).

OMG, he has posted THE most unflattering video of her ass, as she is walking on a treadmill ! He is one nasty fucker !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG, he has posted THE most unflattering video of her ass, as she is walking on a treadmill ! He is one nasty fucker !
I was just coming here to say exactly the same thing!! I was wondering if that was her!!!