Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy with him at the "meeting" couldn't have looked less interested, on his phone the whole time.

How far away from the dining area is that barbecue!πŸ˜† it's like an underground parking lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Driving in car βœ…

And that RR on wheels oh my goodness! He says Dubai in style"?? Could there BE anything more tacky??

I don't know about you peeps, but when I have a BBQ with friends over, I have a whole selection of different meats..this clown makes only beef filets? Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Wow, so much to unpact with these two self absorbed narcissist in one day is unreal. Someone please tell her that the maxi cut out dresses that she is wearing everywhere with her big sandals - aren't working for her. I am sure her figure is much better than it looks in these dresses. The parts of her body that show in those cut outs- aren't the best. Here is the other thing- CS quit acting like everyone you know is divorced - I don't believe that. You are constantly talking down marriage and always mentioning how you laugh at your friends that you can assume are so unhappy. It is like you want people to divorce because it makes you feel comfortable. But the reality is for as much as you talk how much better being out of marriage is - you ran right back into one within months of divorce. How can you possibly give advice on this subject when you jumped back into a marraige after telling everyone the opposite. You are constantly saying in your podcast that all your friends are so unhappy in their marragies and all your friends are self destructing and all your friends are jealous of you - but i am beginning to realize that these podcast are about you. IQ27, I have no words for the waste of time , talent and hard work that he displays every day by showing pictures of a car and groceries, or a tacky RR on high tire and say that is the best of Dubai. Come on CS you know this guy is a joke- you point out everyone else's failures and laugh and make fun of decent people- what does this guy have on you that you can't tell him to grow up and get a job.

Reactions: 7
Jeez, If I see the MEETINGS post once more, I’m going to ask them, exactly what they are for 🀩

S
Don't know about anyone else but I thi k she looks particularly miserable at the moment. Is it the criticism about how she's looking? Or the comments on sergios insta about her? Or maybe she's just tired? Dunno but she isn't happy and hasn't posted much today.
She's totally pissed off about the horrible body comment. Showing how very Insecure she is, Posts a pic of her DIET food this morning.
Who does that ? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 1
Glad to see we have consistent spelling errors too !! πŸ™„

View attachment 1125669
Can someone tell him about a thing called spell check !!

My husband has a colleague who I think has moved into one of those houses, its out in the sticks so cheaper than most other areas of Dubai. If it's the same place as my husbands colleague, they are so impractical, it's spread over 5 or 6 floors, with an elevator, tiny garden and thousands of houses, I am guessing it's the same compound. If they bought it off plans last year, the prices has gone up massively. so they will have a good bit of equity already in it.

You look at that house and think, oh yeah, a baby is definitely in your plans 'not' !.

Reactions: 1
The more he posts the more I’m seeing a nasty side.
Caroline clearly wants to cover herself here after she got oil on her leggings and then he comes and rips the towel off. Zooming in right here! Have some respect for your wife….. no decency
As others have said, I think she is getting tired of all of this. He NEVER STOPS FILMING how could you live like that

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Or 'Joga' as IQ27 calls it..... with dogs! If I was that teacher I'd be well pisssed of if they showed that much disrespect fir my class.

And it gets worse! She's sitting on his lap and he's feeding her some sort of wet processed meat🀒 They have no self awareness...idiots.

Reactions: 2
The more he posts the more I’m seeing a nasty side.
Caroline clearly wants to cover herself here after she got oil on her leggings and then he comes and rips the towel off. Zooming in right here! Have some respect for your wife….. no decency
As others have said, I think she is getting tired of all of this. He NEVER STOPS FILMING how could you live like that

Looks like she has a sweaty camel toe, is that what she was trying to hide ! He is just a slime ball, and is looking more and more like the greasy slime ball that he is.

Are they doing 2 for 1 botox ?? They both look dreadful despite all the procedures and treatments they do on an hourly basis.

Her frozen forehead is making her eyes look really piggy and those hamster cheeks 🐹 and massive lips πŸ—Ώ. Really ....... how any reputable cosmetic doctor lets her out the door looking like that is beyond me. In Dubai you can find some incredible doctors, she doesn't have to go for 3rd rate procedures even if they are free, its the only face she has and she is making herself look laughable as her face is so distorted and ugly.

Last edited:
Morning peeps! Well the good news is that now we will get to see "new" content : hitting the gym, yoga, diet food! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

OMG he's filming her having a massage too. Give me strength! For a moment I thought she was getting some 'alone time'. But now...I realise IQ27 is in the room with her...hovering with his camera asking "how you feeling honeeeee?"....for fucks sake leave the woman alone for 10 minutes!!!!!

Morning peeps! Well the good news is that now we will get to see "new" content : hitting the gym, yoga, diet food! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
They must be going for a record. Since they've got home (forgotten where they were already as all their trips are so dull now) she's had;

Hair
Nails
Make up
Tan
Cosmesurge (botox and fillers?)
Yoga
Bone-cracking maybe osteopath
Candle cupping

Where to next??

Reactions: 6
Spray tans gone wrong

OMG he's filming her having a massage too. Give me strength! For a moment I thought she was getting some 'alone time'. But now...I realise IQ27 is in the room with her...hovering with his camera asking "how you feeling honeeeee?"....for fucks sake leave the woman alone for 10 minutes!!!!!

They must be going for a record. Since they've got home (forgotten where they were already as all their trips are so dull now) she's had;

Hair
Nails
Make up
Tan
Cosmesurge (botox and fillers?)
Yoga
Bone-cracking maybe osteopath
Candle cupping

Where to next??
Osteopath session with the "sooooz" on you forgot! πŸ˜‚..
What's with the mom jeans? They are horrendous.. She needs a stylist asap. When you see the other Dubai housewives (Nina Ali, Sara and Chanel) they are so elegant and classy (the other 2, I am on the fence with still especially Caroline Brooks)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Spray tans gone wrong

What's with the mom jeans? They are horrendous.. She needs a stylist asap. When you see the other Dubai housewives (Nina Ali, Sara and Chanel) they are so elegant and classy (the other 2, I am on the fence with still especially Caroline Brooks)
Yeah I was thinking why is she still wearing her soooz? Lol

Spray tans gone wrong

Yes can we tag Gok Wan? πŸ˜€ Does he still do styling? Yes that other Caroline is a bit Dawn Wardy! All money no class.

• Haha
Wonder when IQ27's "friend" is paying a visit. The one that he was getting very cosy with in the hot tub the night before their wedding. I think he's Spanish.