Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
halving the sausages, duck me! I'd say she's that tight she squeaks when she walks! no wonder the kids grab all the food they're starving. Her brother is probably delighted she's away for the weekend again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dry robes. They end up on the the FB page Dryrobe W@%&£*!s.......the sausage shrivelled to frig....it is bad when a child couldn't eat a full sausage?? .....the veg roll just a crust. Turns me if I'm out somewhere and your sausages are split.

If she's that worried about cooking cut thru you'll soon know if it's cooked or not and if kids don't eat that much half veg roll after cooking you like it to be soft and have some sort of taste left in it lol

Reminds me of family who restrict their kids for sweets possibly dinners too i never be in there house much. Then when they at parties they're like hawks and savages when food appears and when it's thecsweets they're are literally filling their pockets as well as handfuls into the mouth

The dry robes. They end up on the the FB page Dryrobe W@%&£*!s.......the sausage shrivelled to frig....it is bad when a child couldn't eat a full sausage?? .....the veg roll just a crust. Turns me if I'm out somewhere and your sausages are split.

If she's that worried about cooking cut thru you'll soon know if it's cooked or not and if kids don't eat that much half veg roll after cooking you like it to be soft and have some sort of taste left in it lol

Reminds me of family who restrict their kids for sweets possibly dinners too i never be in there house much. Then when they at parties they're like hawks and savages when food appears and when it's thecsweets they're are literally filling their pockets as well as handfuls into the mouth
The Dryrobes should be marked as an AD for she got them free last year too.

Reactions: 3

Pmsl at savages 😂😂😂 so true though, I actually know of a family like this and at any events their kids affront them by clearing all the plates of nibbles 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pmsl at savages 😂😂😂 so true though, I actually know of a family like this and at any events their kids affront them by clearing all the plates of nibbles 😬

Oh definitely me and the hubby sit and watch it all unfold lol hilarious 🤣 and it's his side lol 😆
---

Oh definitely me and the hubby sit and watch it all unfold lol hilarious 🤣 and it's his side lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Caroline I think you lack basic quantitative skills. Cutting a veg roll or sausage in half doesn’t give you “double”, it’s the exact same amount 🙄 I think what you mean is you hack at everything with a knife in an attempt to make 5 sausages feed 2 grown adults and 3 growing children for 2 days 😂
She always say this!! Cut things up makes them go further?? Like how??🤦‍♀️

She was cute enough not to share the lunch that she paid for, probably because it was one plate between five 🤫🤫🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When she says to stretch the food further she means she gets two meals out of 1 days worth of food.
No wonder she's a size 8. Bet granny brigit is always feeding the kids extra to feed them up a bit

Ah yeah, but after the extravagance of the pizza last night.. she’s cutting her sausages in half this morning to make them go further 😂 there’s a want in that woman! Imagine slapping half a sausage on anyone’s plate!! Is it any wonder those kids grab and eat all round them when freebies are available!
Jeeze I could not believe it when I saw her cut the sausages and the veg rolls so they will stretch further. She’s someone the minute you see her she would make you punch the wall..

Reactions: 4
Think this says it all really

Caroline asks ‘where have I been’ that she hasn’t heard of OhSoStays before … probably because the rest of us read reviews, see places pop up that others stay in and go look about booking them for our family/friends tip!

Whilst 90s clip head Caroline just goes places that are free!

IMG_4909.png

Never heard of the place to Olivia from oh so stays reached out to her! The place is expensive to stay in maybe if they give less influenzas free stays they could reduce their prices slightly!

As others have mentioned lots of influenzas have had a free stay there since it opened. Including travel bloggers!
That has not worked if the company is now reaching out to pay Caroline to stay there for free and live it up all weekend with extra free perks!

The same pattern everytime - any less than positive feedback and suddenly there is a giveaway coming!

Will that be two nights stay with Prosecco breakfast food, Orto pizza and dinner in basalt all sponsored by OhSoStays??????

Caroline could also have raffled her stay for cash for kids.

When are the sheep going to realise Caroline only cares about Caroline!

• Heart
See this doesn’t sit right with me. Her wording of being able to give someone a chance to stay there 🤔 it’s not her hotel, so how is she responsible for someone getting to stay there? Unless she is paying for someone to stay she shouldn’t be taking the credit 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
See this doesn’t sit right with me. Her wording of being able to give someone a chance to stay there 🤔 it’s not her hotel, so how is she responsible for someone getting to stay there? Unless she is paying for someone to stay she shouldn’t be taking the credit 🤬
She’s getting the follows which is strange it should be the company that owns the place, obviously something in it for that greedy mare you can be sure of that

Reactions: 3