Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nearly white which is a horrible thing to do to the brides and a massive no no in general for weddings! What an attention seeking idiot. Of all the colours she could wear.
I know you’re not supposed to wear white , but it’s not white

It’s nearly white which is a horrible thing to do to the brides and a massive no no in general for weddings! What an attention seeking idiot. Of all the colours she could wear.

Reactions: 4

It looks very close to white though which for me is a no go for weddings but I guess some brides won't care at all.

It looks very close to white though which for me is a no go for weddings but I guess some brides won't care at all.
And the boobs were also out out!! I couldn’t be dressed like that with all my family around and her waist like, where are all her organs?? Lol
I seen from her last post that it was a both female partner wedding so maybe they wouldn’t care much about the dress being so close to white

Reactions: 1
Why would that make a difference about not caring about wearing white if it’s two females?

They are going to have a fair few back problems in a few years time if they keep this warped back posing up at this rate

It’s so boring, it’s just the same stories and pics of her doing the exact same pose a million times a day.
Like pls fuck off, and maybe get some more interesting content!

There’s lots of other fitness influencers that have a lot more to bring to their followers rather than her, eg Lauren Simpson or laurabellx_

Attachments

All these influencers are gonna have serious back problems in later life pulling these poses. Your hoop doesn't look like this 99.9% of the day love. Why the need to lie so much
This is actually kinda gross, she’s bent over with a string in her butt . It’s not a good look

What is going on in her new post with Alex ? Her legs look completely airbrushed and odd. I know she has wide hips but she genuinely looks like a cartoon character

What is going on in her new post with Alex ? Her legs look completely airbrushed and odd. I know she has wide hips but she genuinely looks like a cartoon character
Omg I see what you mean, that’s such obvious photoshop imagine spending all your days photoshopping that

Omg I see what you mean, that’s such obvious photoshop imagine spending all your days photoshopping that
She surely has someone hired photo shopping for her regardless, serious creative liberties taken with a lot of her photos but quite well done usually, floor boards blur or discontinue but walls don’t warp