Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw that reel on Alex’s Instagram. Her glutes have looked literally the same for the past couple of years that I’ve seen. What I did? Photoshopped in 5 minutes because they are looking the same like a year ago this video was posted(sorry couldn’t find a better image to show).

She’s pretty much on Maintenance/below maintenance calories all year around. Not much growth is happening there. But that’s her aesthetics I guess. But don’t fool your followers into changes that are not happening
You're so right. Look at this pic from last night. Very normal small ass there.

🤣🤣 of course she has back issues , if you constantly bend your back to make your bum big its going to take its toll.

Also, how can you be so naive to tell people about what you've done to grow your glutes when your not in a KCAL surplus. You need food to grow.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You're so right. Look at this pic from last night. Very normal small ass there.

🤣🤣 of course she has back issues , if you constantly bend your back to make your bum big its going to take its toll.

Also, how can you be so naive to tell people about what you've done to grow your glutes when your not in a KCAL surplus. You need food to grow.
Omg this has shocked me. I knew she obviously doesn’t look like the does in her pics when she arches her back, and I know it’s not the best angle, but still, major difference

Reactions: 3
Omg this has shocked me. I knew she obviously doesn’t look like the does in her pics when she arches her back, and I know it’s not the best angle, but still, major difference
It’s a crazy difference! Also wondering how on earth she didn’t fall out of that top when she was leaning forward 🫣

Reactions: 2
She has well enough developed glutes , you can see it's mostly muscle but slim thick is a little bit more fat tissue, she has a normal proportionate athletic figure idk why she doesn't own that and tries to portray a big massive arse. Also totally agree ,her eat in a day is definitely below 2k calories , we're all scared of gaining a little bit of fat in a gaining phase but this is borderline eating disorder

Reactions: 1
I th
She has well enough developed glutes , you can see it's mostly muscle but slim thick is a little bit more fat tissue, she has a normal proportionate athletic figure idk why she doesn't own that and tries to portray a big massive arse. Also totally agree ,her eat in a day is definitely below 2k calories , we're all scared of gaining a little bit of fat in a gaining phase but this is borderline eating disorder
I think shes trying to monetise on the current trend of having huge glutes or being "Slim thicc"

When naive people come look at her profile they buy into her act of being able to grow monstrous glutes while remaining in a kcal deficit.

I th
I think shes trying to monetise on the current trend of having huge glutes or being "Slim thicc"

When naive people come look at her profile they buy into her act of being able to grow monstrous glutes while remaining in a kcal deficit.
What do you mean she's trying,she's been monetising on it for years 🤣

You mean shes been getting away with this for years? I only heard of her a couple months ago after moving to cork, I didnt know shes been "influencing" for years.
She had a video out a few years ago where she said she made more than €10’000 a month, so yeah you could say she’s getting away with it 😂

Reactions: 2
You mean shes been getting away with this for years? I only heard of her a couple months ago after moving to cork, I didnt know shes been "influencing" for years.
Her YouTube has videos from 4 years ago and that's not even her oldest videos, she was already working with alphalete then so yeah she's been going for ages

What’s the story with Gary and Diana? Following each other and he’s tagged her in a video, but she doesn’t seem to be posting about him or with him at the moment. She’s deleted all her pics with him

Reactions: 1
Actually the furthest thing from “slim thick” I’ve ever seen. Babes you’re skinny just drop the crap lol
Must be exhausting trying to suck in your stomach while on the bike just to get a video, god help you look normal while exercising 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually the furthest thing from “slim thick” I’ve ever seen. Babes you’re skinny just drop the crap lol
The deceit is real 🤣

What’s the story with Gary and Diana? Following each other and he’s tagged her in a video, but she doesn’t seem to be posting about him or with him at the moment. She’s deleted all her pics with him
I noticed this, he seems a pain in the ass to be with. Someone that obsessed with themselves and his constant need to make improvements to his physique would be so draining. I think it started to rub off on her, hence the sudden interest to workout and the pics in her gym gear on her IG, but I would feel constantly judged over the way I looked if I was with someone like him

Last edited:
Do you think she has body dysmorphia or do you think she just knows IG wants women to have no stomach?

Hard to know but what happens when she can no longer maintain her figure?

The body she creates through sucking in her belly then choosing the correct angle , then photoshopping it (gosh typing that was tiresome never mind actually doing it) is seen as ideal and goals so she knows people will want to look like that and will pay her to " help then look like that"