Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she already have a back injury ? Now I'm not saying it's from that but I'm sure it didn't help
Yeah she couldn’t work out for a while because of it. What she is doing to her spine is 100% not helping and probably keeping her back issues around instead of healing.

Reactions: 1
He didn't post anything did he ? Obviously they'll love there together but I'd sa its hers. They'll probably upgrade if to a house together alright. Wonder how Alex feels about moving to Cork tbh

No he just commented on her post is all .. hmmm 🤔 I think he says he finds it similar to the city he is from

Yep it’s this one, any idea how much it was up for?
Was up for 350k, it’ll go up on the price register of cork soon, not there yet. I lived in these apartments for awhile, absolutely freezing in winter. Even with heating on. I rented, can’t understand why you’d buy them.

Reactions: 2
Was up for 350k, it’ll go up on the price register of cork soon, not there yet. I lived in these apartments for awhile, absolutely freezing in winter. Even with heating on. I rented, can’t understand why you’d buy them.
The apartment looks really nice , but I dunno why she didn’t get a house , even just little outside the city be great for pabs and herself to have a back garden

Reactions: 3
Fair play to her honestly …but for 350k could have got better value for money

Looks like Gary and his Mrs have broken up again for the 10th time this year. God, Caroline had a lucky escape

She deleted or hid all the posts of him from her page. Also they aren’t following each other. Gary still has all pictures though. Sure they’ll be back together in a week. They seem to do that from time to time..

Yeah literally went to check 😂 I'm ngl your one seems a bit toxic,is she a good bit older than him ?
She’s 29 and he’s 24, 5 years

She’s me blocked on Instagram, only viewed 1 of her stories and not following Caroline or anything

She comes across as the slutty type alright.

I just can't imagine being interested in building a future with a guy 5 years younger than me ,also the fact that he has been in a long term relationship right before. They're both wasting their time ,she probably sees with through dollar signs in her eyes and he's trying to make her the gym bunny Caroline 2.0 lol

Gary seems like a nightmare. They were doing a couples photoshoot prep together and I’d say he drove her mad. He never seems to be able to get through any prep without quitting and giving a long obnoxious speech as to why.

Gary seems like a nightmare. They were doing a couples photoshoot prep together and I’d say he drove her mad. He never seems to be able to get through any prep without quitting and giving a long obnoxious speech as to why.
Guy has being doing prep for 5 years and never finished one 😅

Reactions: 3
Just saw that reel on Alex’s Instagram. Her glutes have looked literally the same for the past couple of years that I’ve seen. What I did? Photoshopped in 5 minutes because they are looking the same like a year ago this video was posted(sorry couldn’t find a better image to show).

She’s pretty much on Maintenance/below maintenance calories all year around. Not much growth is happening there. But that’s her aesthetics I guess. But don’t fool your followers into changes that are not happening

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just saw that reel on Alex’s Instagram. Her glutes have looked literally the same for the past couple of years that I’ve seen. What I did? Photoshopped in 5 minutes because they are looking the same like a year ago this video was posted(sorry couldn’t find a better image to show).

She’s pretty much on Maintenance/below maintenance calories all year around. Not much growth is happening there. But that’s her aesthetics I guess. But don’t fool your followers into changes that are not happening
She's such a fake person these days