Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she even have the dog anymore?? Typical influencer uses it for views them not bothered with it

She’s not carrying any bodyfat so her implants are so visible all the time. It’s frustrating that someone can be coaching people and not understand the impacts of staying in such a low fat state… hormones, bone health, organ health. All for an aesthetic.

Reactions: 2
She’s not carrying any bodyfat so her implants are so visible all the time. It’s frustrating that someone can be coaching people and not understand the impacts of staying in such a low fat state… hormones, bone health, organ health. All for an aesthetic.
She has plenty fat on her lower body, she's nowhere near super low body fat, she's probably 22-26% which is perfectly fine for women. Like a lot of women she stores more fat in lower body

Reactions: 1
She has plenty fat on her lower body, she's nowhere near super low body fat, she's probably 22-26% which is perfectly fine for women. Like a lot of women she stores more fat in lower body
Ah come on now. Yeah a lot of women do carry far there but she’s definitely at a much lower bodyfat than 22-26%. She’s so so thin. That’s why her implants are so obvious now whereas they weren’t previously.

Ah come on now. Yeah a lot of women do carry far there but she’s definitely at a much lower bodyfat than 22-26%. She’s so so thin. That’s why her implants are so obvious now whereas they weren’t previously.
People totally underestimate fat %. Women competing in bodybuilding are at like 15-18% and Caroline is nowhere near competition condition. Below 18% starts getting unhealthy and Caroline is definitely not below that

Would recommend watching some of Greg doucette stuff on bodyfat. He does talk quite a bit of tit but he does judge bodybuilding competition and is pretty obsessed with bodyfat so I trust him on that. Eg in this video he measures nutty foodie fitness body fat and he placed her at around 20%, 25% with calipers and her dexa was 19% and she's much leaner than Caroline

You can't see muscle striations on Caroline's lower body really, she has abs but her lower body is not extremely lean

Shes not dry and doesn't have visible veins and variations so shes not very lean. She naturally holds more fat in her lower body , like most women.

Her upper body is naturally lean and because she was so flat before the boob job her implants look so obvious because she doesn't have much fat to disguise them.

Her lower body is not that muscular. If it was lean you'd see a quad sweep or a glute-ham tie in. It just looks very well built because of how she poses.

I think she is around 20 or lower , I have 23% body fat and I have way more fat than her and probably dress size larger

Shes not dry and doesn't have visible veins and variations so shes not very lean. She naturally holds more fat in her lower body , like most women.

Her upper body is naturally lean and because she was so flat before the boob job her implants look so obvious because she doesn't have much fat to disguise them.

Her lower body is not that muscular. If it was lean you'd see a quad sweep or a glute-ham tie in. It just looks very well built because of how she poses.
I never suggested she was stage lean, but she is at a very low bodyfat and stays that way year round. If you look at her photos from a few years ago, she’s carrying more upper body weight. I have a feeling Gary has body dismorphia and years with him has made her a little robotic when it comes to food and aesthetics. She never makes any significant muscle progress because she doesn’t eat enough. Her brand is her small waist and she’s tied herself to that. It’s not a picture of true health. Look at Krissy Cela, Cass Martin. They’re healthy and have a normal body weight. They also gain muscle because the feed their body properly.

Reactions: 3
I never suggested she was stage lean, but she is at a very low bodyfat and stays that way year round. If you look at her photos from a few years ago, she’s carrying more upper body weight. I have a feeling Gary has body dismorphia and years with him has made her a little robotic when it comes to food and aesthetics. She never makes any significant muscle progress because she doesn’t eat enough. Her brand is her small waist and she’s tied herself to that. It’s not a picture of true health. Look at Krissy Cela, Cass Martin. They’re healthy and have a normal body weight. They also gain muscle because the feed their body properly.
And she claims shes in a bulk and that consists of roughly by the looks of her wieiad videos around 1,400 calories, that's a bulk for a toddler, not a grown woman. She's very good at contorting her body to look a certain way and has been called out for photoshopping so I'd take everything with a pinch of salt. I was desperate for comparing myself to these women but now I just find it sad, they don't even look like they do.

Reactions: 6
Caroline's body doesn't look too thin though, looks lean but not unhealthy lean

I think she is around 20 or lower , I have 23% body fat and I have way more fat than her and probably dress size larger
Yeah maybe, it's hard to accurately state bodyfat, even with dexa etc.
Also it's hard to tell with pictures. I know a girl that on her Instagram looks like she has massive glutes but when you see her in person she is so petite, she almost looks like a child. But looking at her pics I would say we're similar size when in reality I look like a giant next to her! I can imagine Caroline in real life is rather petite

Also it's hard to tell with pictures. I know a girl that on her Instagram looks like she has massive glutes but when you see her in person she is so petite, she almost looks like a child. But looking at her pics I would say we're similar size when in reality I look like a giant next to her! I can imagine Caroline in real life is rather petite
I think it's the boobs and the chest area that make her look a bit too thin, you can see every bone on her chest area on the picture posted above

I think it's the boobs and the chest area that make her look a bit too thin, you can see every bone on her chest area on the picture posted above
Yeah totally,but I'm the same (minus the boobs), my chest can be completely dry and my lower body still has plenty fat, it's just more visible with the implants I guess!

And she claims shes in a bulk and that consists of roughly by the looks of her wieiad videos around 1,400 calories, that's a bulk for a toddler, not a grown woman. She's very good at contorting her body to look a certain way and has been called out for photoshopping so I'd take everything with a pinch of salt. I was desperate for comparing myself to these women but now I just find it sad, they don't even look like they do.
Absolutely, she eats pigeon portions in those videos too. I’d say in a few years she’ll admit it was disordered eating like but at that point she’ll have accidentally impacted so many other girls trying to get as “slim thicc” 🤥 as her

I think that’s your perspective but in mine, she is too thin. She didn’t naturally look like that before, she’s skin and bone and can’t build any more significant muscle tissue to what she build a couple years back. She’s just maintaining and cutting. The way she looks in her photos isn’t how I’ve seen any other woman look like in real life but if we’re being honest here, her look is her brand. she’s charging people coaching to look like her. I don’t think she’s a bad person but the industry is unregulated and the damage this is doing to people will last a long time.

Reactions: 5
It’s hard to know what any ‘influencers’ actually look like these days with the constant photoshopping and manipulation of angles. I don’t think the pictures/video of Caroline in the black skirt/skort flaunting the gym bag from her range did her any favours, it made her look a bit dumpy

Stomach vacuum. She does this for EVERY single picture and it makes her waist look incredibly small.
When she relaxes and stops flexing she has a normal waist for her size.
Her brand is tiny waist and big glutes. It's all a lie.
There are several comparison pictures exposing her.