Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on top form on today's vlog. She ordered in a posh meal and it didn't get delivered, and the flowers she had delivered were wilted. First world problems right there. Thousands of people worrying about putting food on the table and paying rent/mortgages and she's furious because a gourmet ready made banquet didn't get delivered. Poor Hyacynth wiĺl have to forego her candlelight supper and have beans on toast like the rest of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's on top form on today's vlog. She ordered in a posh meal and it didn't get delivered, and the flowers she had delivered were wilted. First world problems right there. Thousands of people worrying about putting food on the table and paying rent/mortgages and she's furious because a gourmet ready made banquet didn't get delivered. Poor Hyacynth wiĺl have to forego her candlelight supper and have beans on toast like the rest of us 🤣
She's so fecking entitled, isn't she?!

Last video I watched of hers,other week, she was bragging how her 25p charity shop purchases had turned into a £1000s I jest a little, but you get the picture.

After much gloating she made it very clear that she wouldnt be giving out her ebay account name,so don't bother asking 😂

How I laughed, as her gobshite side kick has mentioned her home town quite a few times in various videos on both of their channels.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to find the answer!! Dumb bint.

*don't bait with all these great finds and then act all coy. Idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's so fecking entitled, isn't she?!

After much gloating she made it very clear that she wouldnt be giving out her ebay account name,so don't bother asking 😂
It's not hard to find the new eBay account either...by the bragging of what she has found or sold on ebay. She reckoned she had to change the ebay account because Mr Bucket didn't like the thought of their address being out there. He does have a point, especially when the lady of the house likes to brag when she is away on holiday....although her "staff" probably "housesit" for her.

What tickled me today was the "young whippersnapper" rant she did about the builders. No wonder they made a hasty retreat.

Can't wait til she starts ranting about us here

It's not hard to find the new eBay account either...by the bragging of what she has found or sold on ebay. She reckoned she had to change the ebay account because Mr Bucket didn't like the thought of their address being out there. He does have a point, especially when the lady of the house likes to brag when she is away on holiday....although her "staff" probably "housesit" for her.

What tickled me today was the "young whippersnapper" rant she did about the builders. No wonder they made a hasty retreat.

Can't wait til she starts ranting about us here
If it's such a State secret, then she shouldn't be broadcasting it on a Public Platform now should she, daft condescending cow 🙃 🐄

I'll have to have a look at whippersnapper builder one.. After my dinner has settled.

From what I understand, on today's upload hyacynth has a real problem with droopy flowers, a meal that's gone awol And problematic builders?

I'd love to hear more about her bhs haul etc treading on toes as the world's firstest and bestest reseller.

• Haha
I'd love to hear more about her bhs haul etc treading on toes as the world's firstest and bestest reseller.
The BHS mega haul was a couple of years back, when they went bump. Another reseller gave her the wholesaler contact. (she promptly fell out with said reseller). She spent approx £5-7k on the stock (my memory is a bit hazy but it was in that region) Some stuff was a quick resale, such as bridal party wear. She did eventually say that she got rid of the majority of it....although she still does have some on her current account....you could say it's pants 🤣🤣

She did a number of videos at the time being very modest and unbraggy (not) about her business negotiations and hitting the big time of reselling and being financially able to afford the deal at such quick notice. She filled the majority of her annexe (the downstairs lounge/entertainment space but not the cinema room and her 2nd kitchen just off one of the alfresco patios) with the stock.

Reactions: 4
Ah I wish I would have seen that. She’s a bit of an eejit to have bought BHS stock. It was shite, there’s a reason why it was making no money! Similar to all the idiot resellers that run and buy up all the sale M&S stock. I wonder who gave her the contact?

How tf do you gloat about spending 5-7k on stock? Its not inaccessible nor unusual. She must think she’s Deborah effing Meadon!

• Haha
The BHS mega haul was a couple of years back, when they went bump. Another reseller gave her the wholesaler contact. (she promptly fell out with said reseller). She spent approx £5-7k on the stock (my memory is a bit hazy but it was in that region) Some stuff was a quick resale, such as bridal party wear. She did eventually say that she got rid of the majority of it....although she still does have some on her current account....you could say it's pants 🤣🤣

She did a number of videos at the time being very modest and unbraggy (not) about her business negotiations and hitting the big time of reselling and being financially able to afford the deal at such quick notice. She filled the majority of her annexe (the downstairs lounge/entertainment space but not the cinema room and her 2nd kitchen just off one of the alfresco patios) with the stock.
Why did they fall out, if you don't mind me asking. Was the contact no longer any use to her?

I recently watched, can't remember title, a holiday reflection vlog. She was telling the tale of a trip to Cuba. It was hurricane season and the hotel was cleared as it was in hurricane path.

Bucket and family were relocated to another hotel, there was much chaos with lots of other people from other hotels there. Different families were asked to share rooms as space was short.

Bucket had an idea,as she looked around, she marched to front desk (lots of people Already in queue Before Bucket) with wills in tow and stated she was pregnant (stuck out her stomach) and will put his head on her belly all the while pretending he was feeling poorly. Got her the result. Put up in their very own room. No sharing with plebs.

This alone sums up that selfish heffer.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Why did they fall out, if you don't mind me asking. Was the contact no longer any use to her?

I recently watched, can't remember title, a holiday reflection vlog. She was telling the tale of a trip to Cuba. It was hurricane season and the hotel was cleared as it was in hurricane path.

Bucket and family were relocated to another hotel, there was much chaos with lots of other people from other hotels there. Different families were asked to share rooms as space was short.

Bucket had an idea,as she looked around, she marched to front desk (lots of people Already in queue Before Bucket) with wills in tow and stated she was pregnant (stuck out her stomach) and will put his head on her belly all the while pretending he was feeling poorly. Got her the result. Put up in their very own room. No sharing with plebs.

This alone sums up that selfish heffer.
I watched that vlog too, it came up in my recommended viewing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Everyone was evacuating the hotel, but they went to the pool instead and said they hadn't been told about moving hotels. She then told her son to pretend to be poorly and she faked pregnancy in order to get a private room in the new hotel and not to have to share with another family. They then got a taxi back to the original hotel days before all the other guests because they are rich and could afford a taxi, the other common guests had to wait for the bus. It was awful, but never mind because they have multiple 5* holidays a year to exotic locations and the Greek islands.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I watched that vlog too, it came up in my recommended viewing. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Everyone was evacuating the hotel, but they went to the pool instead and said they hadn't been told about moving hotels. She then told her son to pretend to be poorly and she faked pregnancy in order to get a private room in the new hotel and not to have to share with another family. They then got a taxi back to the original hotel days before all the other guests because they are rich and could afford a taxi, the other common guests had to wait for the bus. It was awful, but never mind because they have multiple 5* holidays a year to exotic locations and the Greek islands.
Well said!

It's Also worth noting, that during this time, a National Emergency was declared in Cuba. You know, one of those emergencies where Everyone comes together to help their fellow man.... Well, that everyone except the Bucket woman.

Wow was this back in 2017/2018 ish when the
Island was almost decimated? Selfish cow. Who would even think to do something like that and then have the audacity to boast about it? She’s so unpleasant it’s almost unbelievable.

Wow was this back in 2017/2018 ish when the
Island was almost decimated? Selfish cow. Who would even think to do something like that and then have the audacity to boast about it? She’s so unpleasant it’s almost unbelievable.
I find it almost compulsive viewing. I can't believe that people like her actually exist, her sense of self entitlement and ego is beyond anything I've ever seen before. They went to the Maldives and travelled business class, she filmed them quaffing champagne in the VIP lounge and in the exclusive bar on the plane. Whilst most of us mere mortals scrimp and save for our standard yearly holiday, she swans around like lady muck. The only time I saw any real emotion was when her cat died.

Reactions: 9
what a first class twunt is that bucket woman hehe

How has she suddenly reached 10k subscribers on her YT? All the other Hyacynth wannabes must be jumping on the bandwagon 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s probably bought the subbies with the proceeds from the BHS haul. Do her views correspond? I can’t imagine why anyone would watch her. She’s smug, rude and not at all easy on the eye.

• Heart
She’s probably bought the subbies with the proceeds from the BHS haul. Do her views correspond? I can’t imagine why anyone would watch her. She’s smug, rude and not at all easy on the eye.
She's hiding her rude, ungrateful side from subs, after reading all the comments on her channel (that she deleted) calling her out for being obnoxious on certain vlogs. and obviously she's read on here too which was the main reason that's she's Corrected herself. She most likely had a confab with fellow tubers and family.

The rehabilitation is real with this one And also her side kick. A marked difference is noticed from both of them

Humble, humble and more humble pie.

The rage is simmering beneath lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.