Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so fecking entitled, isn't she?!

Last video I watched of hers,other week, she was bragging how her 25p charity shop purchases had turned into a £1000s I jest a little, but you get the picture.

After much gloating she made it very clear that she wouldnt be giving out her ebay account name,so don't bother asking 😂

How I laughed, as her gobshite side kick has mentioned her home town quite a few times in various videos on both of their channels.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to find the answer!! Dumb bint.

*don't bait with all these great finds and then act all coy. Idiot.
I don't trust ebayers that don't give out their eBay usernames

Having read this thread I thought I would weigh in as I watch all mentioned on here.

Don't like Caroline at all, sorry.
Carla is OK when shes on her own but my god she is lazy. When she's with her "friends", mainly Caroline, Lexx and Josh (who she got called out for insulting) she's not the same person. I agree with the comments made regarding her attitude in facebook groups, especially towards new sellers asking questions.
There's something not quite right about Lexx, but can't put my finger on it. I think its some insecurity that comes across as passive aggressive. I can watch her videos but she sounds completely different when on her own.
The try on hauls feel like they've literally chosen the worst rubbish they can find to embarrass each other.

Are you a reseller Llama. There a lot of silliness in that part of the internet. Lots of know it alls who want to become YouTube and insta famous or sell courses.
Emma Drew?

Reactions: 4
Spot on Adw2007. There is something off about the lot of them though. Lexx is strange, Carla and Caroline are ridiculously arrogant, the Hills think they invented reselling and the rest of them are just boring. I like watching a haul or two while listing but I find most of them tedious. Any reccs for good ones?

Emma? Haha she’s a dick, but her courses aren’t about reselling. I’m talking about the ones who have been reselling for three months and do nowt but listen to Gary Vee

Reactions: 3
Watching Carla's new waffle and guess where who she's gone to see. Had to turn the volume down as Caroline shouts in her really annoying Devonian hyacinth bucket voice.
Don't think her staff were around to iron her clothes either.
McDonald's off a plate. And a Keeping Up Appearances reference from Carla, does she read here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching Carla's new waffle and guess where who she's gone to see. Had to turn the volume down as Caroline shouts in her really annoying Devonian hyacinth bucket voice.
McDonald's off a plate. And a Keeping Up Appearances reference from Carla, does she read here!
What the hell do they have in common? eBay that’s it. Caroline likes Carla because she’s twice her size, lazy and as common as muck. Oh and also not as successful as her.

Had to laugh at the both arguing over a Slimming World recipe book 🤣 Carla won!!

Spot on Adw2007. There is something off about the lot of them though. Lexx is strange, Carla and Caroline are ridiculously arrogant, the Hills think they invented reselling and the rest of them are just boring. I like watching a haul or two while listing but I find most of them tedious. Any reccs for good ones?

Emma? Haha she’s a dick, but her courses aren’t about reselling. I’m talking about the ones who have been reselling for three months and do nowt but listen to Gary Vee
Lexx is very strange I agree. She needs a good wash. 🤢

Last edited:
What the hell do they have in common? eBay that’s it. Caroline likes Carla because she’s twice her size, lazy and as common as muck. Oh and also not as successful as her.

Had to laugh at the both arguing over a Slimming World recipe book 🤣 Carla won!!

Lexx is very strange I agree. She needs a good wash. 🤢
You are all very perceptive people,I used to watch them(Carla,Caroline and lexx)Don't so much now find them a tad too annoying, did catch a recent waffle Carla moaning about not having a holiday,then justifying it by saying she doesn't drink or smoke doesn't go out,then the waffle shows them out for meals most of the week as usual plus takeaway.Her holidays never cost more than 350 pounds!Do you think she claims benefits?Lex is quirky and don't we know it.Caroline a definitely Mrs bucket and very priveledged she definitely has nothing in common with them wonder what Lexx really thinks of her?

Emma is a snake.
These two are also good friends.

I don't mind the Hills but content is very samey now. Sunday live, Monday quiz (other channel), midweek packing vlog and midweek car boot/yard sale vlog, back round to Sunday to start again.
Most of their viewership has come from other channels. Mainly Ben Fitzpatrick (who has now become a Disney vlogger).
George Ross is alright.
Carla can put me to sleep with "on my plumbing" and "were in the pub". She said recently she doesn't go out and spend money and yet must eat out 3 or 4 times a week with takeaways on top.
Lexx sounds like a child in her own vlogs round the town etc. Mrs M definitely won't be Lexx's cup of tea.
And in terms of hauls it's common knowledge that all of them don't show everything and keep the best bits off camera.
I don't think any full time reseller does as well as they make out on camera, so it wouldn't surprise me if some of them are on benefits. Carla's often going on about a lack of money or being overdrawn.

Last edited:
Emma is a snake.

I don't mind the Hills but content is very samey now. Sunday live, Monday quiz (other channel), midweek packing vlog and midweek car boot/yard sale vlog, back round to Sunday to start again.
Most of their viewership has come from other channels. Mainly Ben Fitzpatrick (who has now become a Disney vlogger).
George Ross is alright.
Carla can put me to sleep with "on my plumbing" and "were in the pub". She said recently she doesn't go out and spend money and yet must eat out 3 or 4 times a week with takeaways on top.
Lexx sounds like a child in her own vlogs round the town etc. Mrs M definitely won't be Lexx's cup of tea.
And in terms of hauls it's common knowledge that all of them don't show everything and keep the best bits off camera.
I don't think any full time reseller does as well as they make out on camera, so it wouldn't surprise me if some of them are on benefits. Carla's often going on about a lack of money or being overdrawn.
Not sure about benefits , but ( Allegedly) a subscriber covered a BIG part of her car repair bill a while back $$$$

low key begging Pays it seems

Edited to Add....Caroline is addressing the Nation via her latest upload . Stop what You are doing . It isn't enough ,seemingly ,for her to just post a comment stating ''hey guys,just having some time out from social media .hope to see you shortly after a battery recharge ...blah blah..''

Arrogant twunt

Last edited:
Not sure about benefits , but ( Allegedly) a subscriber covered a BIG part of her car repair bill a while back $$$$

low key begging Pays it seems

Edited to Add....Caroline is addressing the Nation via her latest upload . Stop what You are doing . It isn't enough ,seemingly ,for her to just post a comment stating ''hey guys,just having some time out from social media .hope to see you shortly after a battery recharge ...blah blah..''

Arrogant twunt
Oooh Hyacynth addresses the plebs, just like the Queen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oooh Hyacynth addresses the plebs, just like the Queen 🤣🤣
Hehe

Her and Ashley need a holiday. She works hard, he works hard. He's on call with his job, so he especially needs a break away. He's up there with Doctors, Gas engineers, Vehicle recovery, Police.. Etc etc who knows when you might need to urgently sell, or buy a house.

I've Never known anyone as Grandiose as hyacinth.

The way she gently broke it to her followers 🤣Doesn't she realise, that if she's not around to upload videos, that any 'supportive' followers she has will simply Latch onto someone else. They won't seek counselling because she's gone off to sulk cos of Ashley's arse on display 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hehe

Her and Ashley need a holiday. She works hard, he works hard. He's on call with his job, so he especially needs a break away. He's up there with Doctors, Gas engineers, Vehicle recovery, Police.. Etc etc who knows when you might need to urgently sell, or buy a house.

I've Never known anyone as Grandiose as hyacinth.

The way she gently broke it to her followers 🤣Doesn't she realise, that if she's not around to upload videos, that any 'supportive' followers she has will simply Latch onto someone else. They won't seek counselling because she's gone off to sulk cos of Ashley's arse on display 🤣🤣
The whole speach was incredibly self indulgent, but that's her all over. I didn't sit through the whole thing, but she said she's used to having three or four holidays abroad a year because she works so hard. Excuse me? I was under the impression she goes to charity shops,buys a load of tat and sells it on eBay. She vlogs herself trying on clothes, preening herself in front of the mirror and films herself on cruises and the such like. She says she's exhausted? She's going to have to have to take a holiday in this country (which she tells us through gritted teeth). She's unbelievable, but she'll no doubt continue vlogging because she's self entitled and loves the sound of her own voice.

• Haha
I thought she was more of an embarrassment than she usually frigging well is on her latest offering. Does she not think that the rest of us are pissed off because our lives have been out of kilter because of COVID . She,s not the only one who has had to forego holidays, at least that’s all she,s lost. Ashley has still got his business to keep Tefal head in the manner that she,s accustomed to!! She really showed herself for what she is , a spoilt petulant woman who spits her dummy out if she can,t get her own way, and she wonders why she,s getting more negative comments.......words fail me ! Get yerself a Hollywood mirror pet and take a long hard look at yourself warts an all under those glaring lights and you’ll see yourself for what you really are , self centred and on another planet.

Reactions: 7
I thought she was more of an embarrassment than she usually frigging well is on her latest offering. Does she not think that the rest of us are pissed off because our lives have been out of kilter because of COVID . She,s not the only one who has had to forego holidays, at least that’s all she,s lost. Ashley has still got his business to keep Tefal head in the manner that she,s accustomed to!! She really showed herself for what she is , a spoilt petulant woman who spits her dummy out if she can,t get her own way, and she wonders why she,s getting more negative comments.......words fail me ! Get yerself a Hollywood mirror pet and take a long hard look at yourself warts an all under those glaring lights and you’ll see yourself for what you really are , self centred and on another planet.
[/QUOTE
I went off of her when she said she doesn’t like children. What a moany, spoilt whingey chinless Hyacinth she is. We get it, you love your holidays, just don’t rub it in.

Reactions: 1
Just seen Carla's "Elephant in the room" video
Upon seeing the title i wondered whether it may be something to due with comments made here.

Whereas in fact it was in regards to dieting and weight loss (no problem with that btw).

She mentions it became clear on her visit to Caroline that she wasn't as fit as she used to be. I wonder if Hyacinth said something whilst she was there to make her feel like that?

Emma is a snake.

George Ross is alright.
I think Carla has read here (or either Lexx or Josh has)

In her latest waffle. She mentions that some people get bored of seeing her in the pub. (This was on her 4th meal out of the week, out of 5!)
Yes, five meals out last week!

Also she says "I'm not on my plumbing i'm on a rock"

I think Carla has read here (or either Lexx or Josh has)

In her latest waffle. She mentions that some people get bored of seeing her in the pub. (This was on her 4th meal out of the week, out of 5!)
Yes, five meals out last week!

Also she says "I'm not on my plumbing i'm on a rock"
She’s eating out more than ever, yet she’s on a diet. What’s happened to the two yin of Reeces that she’s ponced off of subscribers?
Also, I wish her skanky daughter would sort her front tooth out. She’s disgusting!!

Reactions: 2
First off all, I am glad to see that you are pushing on with weight loss.
I will point out though that if you share your life online, people will comment.
It is sad however that the comments about you have come off the back of someone else's name (Mrs M).
It seems that our view of this person has over-spilled into other people within the community, with things or people we perceive as different or wrong getting mentioned on here. Perhaps to hide our own insecurities? Thank you for keeping me and other viewers entertained throughout lock-down. If it wasn't for finding this thread about Mrs M, I would never had thought anything negative about you. Maybe seeing other people's posts bought feelings to the surface?
And yes your daughter should have been left out of it :)
I'll leave it there
All the best.

The comment about Carla’s daughter was mean. I agree it was uncalled for.

• Haha
She mentions it became clear on her visit to Caroline that she wasn't as fit as she used to be. I wonder if Hyacinth said something whilst she was there to make her feel like that?
You might be onto something there. Some thing is definitely 'Off' since her return.

And no, I'm not alluding to THAT comment a sub left her a few of vlogs back. She's since deleted. Incase anyone didn't see, or mentioned it online, it said (along lines of) Carla likes to wear latex and crack a whip whilst shoving a strap on where sun don't shine up Ashley 🤣🤣 funnily enough I could actually see her as a domanatrix. Ffs scarey thought though 😂😂

• Haha
You might be onto something there. Some thing is definitely 'Off' since her return.

And no, I'm not alluding to THAT comment a sub left her a few of vlogs back. She's since deleted. Incase anyone didn't see, or mentioned it online, it said (along lines of) Carla likes to wear latex and crack a whip whilst shoving a strap on where sun don't shine up Ashley 🤣🤣 funnily enough I could actually see her as a domanatrix. Ffs scarey thought though 😂😂
That is hilarious. I bet Ashley dreams of that!!! 🤣🤣🤣

The comment about Carla’s daughter was mean. I agree it was uncalled for.
Oh well...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen Carla's "Elephant in the room" video
Upon seeing the title i wondered whether it may be something to due with comments made here.

Whereas in fact it was in regards to dieting and weight loss (no problem with that btw).

Trying out a snack box is a great idea 👍🏻🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.