Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is hilarious. I bet Ashley dreams of that!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh well...
I see Carla and lex are discussing tattle on their vlog Sunday,what gets me is they say don't watch them if you don't like them,they obviously don't like tattle but take the time to read here.In their opinions we are all sad trolls who need to get a life blah blah same old same old.????should they have their own resellers posts

I haven’t watched it. A few resellers probably could do with an airing on here. There are loads of problematic ones. I don’t think they have the minimum number of followers though.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched it. A few resellers probably could do with an airing on here. There are loads of problematic ones. I don’t think they have the minimum number of followers though.
Watch from 1:15:55.
I'd like to know which one particular person they talking about?
I don't have time to watch this morning and loose women, I have a job as well as reselling and do get out thanks.
Certain people in the community think they are the be all and end all of reselling, chapter and verse.
But like I said before, it is sad that these comments on others have come off the back of Mrs M.

Watch from 1:15:55.
I'd like to know which one particular person they talking about?
I don't have time to watch this morning and loose women, I have a job as well as reselling and do get out thanks.
Certain people in the community think they are the be all and end all of reselling, chapter and verse.
But like I said before, it is sad that these comments on others have come off the back of Mrs M.
Just some extra thoughts since last night
And whats the crack joke thing all about? Don't know where that's started from and apparently people are complaining.
They seem to address Josh's sexuality in strange ways. Sometimes I do think the remarks are near the knuckle (as an outsider, maybe as they're friends there OK with it?) as often, many of their jokes are.
I would like to know if there is actually anyone on here "two faced" who comments on the live chats every week?

Right, bye, work to be done :)

What is it, 5k?

If so Mrs Hills is just over the mark (5046), not that I have anything bad to say about them as individuals its more the repeated content.

I’m sorry but why on Earth is lexx meeting up with all those people when Bridgend is in local lockdown. And don’t use the work excuse as meeting in a pub hardly constitutes work.
Very selfish... 😡

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but why on Earth is lexx meeting up with all those people when Bridgend is in local lockdown. And don’t use the work excuse as meeting in a pub hardly constitutes work.
Very selfish... 😡
She’s a strange anyway but this is inexcusable.

Very selfish... 😡
On a brighter note, the bucket woman is going away to Greece for a week.

Her and Ashley 'Need' a holiday after struggling through lockdown with 2 under fives in a flat with no garden & the worry of money.

To offset any potential critism coming her way , she was careful to mention "nurses" and her determination to socially distance in latest vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On a brighter note, the bucket woman is going away to Greece for a week.

Her and Ashley 'Need' a holiday after struggling through lockdown with 2 under fives in a flat with no garden & the worry of money.

To offset any potential critism coming her way , she was careful to mention "nurses" and her determination to socially distance in latest vlog.
I don’t know how she copes poor thing. It’ll be an adults only resort, she doesn’t like children. Poor William.

I don’t know how she copes poor thing. It’ll be an adults only resort, she doesn’t like children. Poor William.
How would she cope if Greece got put on the quarantine list for her return!
She'll probably go spare in her 5000 sqft home

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How would she cope if Greece got put on the quarantine list for her return!
She'll probably go spare in her 5000 sqft home
She’d be pacing that huge veranda, with that beautiful view. She know hardships you know!! Poor Bucket!!

• Haha
She’s a strange anyway but this is inexcusable.
Don't think she's strange but tries too hard to be quirky,is waiting to have surgery to body with excess skin due to weight loss,she looks ok in clothes if it was me I would get rid of the awful turkey neck she has,that you cannot disguise.

It's one thing for Lexx to break her local lockdown restrictions but for her and Carla to then openly talk about it on YouTube today and justify it to themselves. Wow. EVERYONE is having a hard time. The restrictions are there for a reason!!!
The video's had 1.2k views so far...hopefully viewers will think she's a selfish idiot for breaking the rules and not "if it's ok for them, its ok for me to do the same". You can protest as much as you like about not being or wanting to be "content creators", but a lot of people watch you and there's a responsibility and a choice that comes with that. I don't mean to sound moralistic but there's a pandemic going on!
I do enjoy watching Caroline, Carla, Lexx etc. but just felt the need to vent!!

Reactions: 2
It's one thing for Lexx to break her local lockdown restrictions but for her and Carla to then openly talk about it on YouTube today and justify it to themselves. Wow. EVERYONE is having a hard time. The restrictions are there for a reason!!!
The video's had 1.2k views so far...hopefully viewers will think she's a selfish idiot for breaking the rules and not "if it's ok for them, its ok for me to do the same". You can protest as much as you like about not being or wanting to be "content creators", but a lot of people watch you and there's a responsibility and a choice that comes with that. I don't mean to sound moralistic but there's a pandemic going on!
I was gonna post something but I could tell they were gonna be wetting themselves waiting for a comeback, well a certain friend of theirs in the side chat was anyway.

This issue has nothing to do with reselling or anything personal with them. Just that Lexx broke the rules, and admitted it, and it’s apparently ok. end of 🤐

Does anyone have a time stamp for vlog, as it's over an hour long and I just can't stomach little miss horlick's, very quiet and monotone voice droning on and on 💤

Does anyone have a time stamp for vlog, as it's over an hour long and I just can't stomach little miss horlick's, very quiet and monotone voice droning on and on 💤
from about 1hr 2 min

"I am aware I broke current guidelines" - Lexx (Six gins later is "working") Oliver

Last edited:
No issue with people enjoying themselves, if they are 100% legally allowed to do so.

To Quote the Welsh Government:

"The legal requirement is that you can’t leave the Bridgend County Borough Council area without a reasonable excuse. However we urge people to think not only about what you can’t do because the law says so, but also about what you shouldn’t do because it could increase the spread of coronavirus and your risk of contracting coronavirus. So even though you can travel within the area, you should think about whether there are alternatives, like working from home or using the internet to shop.

Similarly, even though you can still meet others outdoors in some circumstances, this isn’t an open invitation for people to do so. We are encouraging people to avoid unnecessary travel wherever possible and to avoid crowded places, particularly indoors."

"Can I visit members of my family or close friends who live outside the Bridgend County Borough Council area?
Generally speaking, no. However if you need to, you can leave the area to provide care for, or to help someone who needs it, such as an older person, a child or a vulnerable adult. But you should consider whether there are alternative sources of support available and we strongly recommend that you do not visit more than one person outside the area. You can also leave the area to visit someone on compassionate grounds if necessary.

In considering whether there is a need to travel outside the area, please keep in mind that the purpose of the new restrictions is to prevent the transmission of the virus, including to those we care about – both within the area and outside it. People will need to make judgements for themselves about what is reasonable, in line with that overarching principle."

The issue becomes whether it was a reasonable excuse to go to Nottingham via Bristol and visit car boot sales and then involving oneself in leisure activities.

I'll quote again "I am aware I broke current guidelines" - That answers your questions really...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
from about 1hr 2 min

"I am aware I broke current guidelines" - Lexx (Six gins later is "working") Oliver
Thanks.

Just watched... "sourcing" my arse.

Under the *Guise of sourcing more like. They must think everyone are muppets. Like the time (during first lockdown) Hyacinth met with Carl to go "sourcing".

Stop with the bullshit.. ladies of "great importance"... You planned one last hurrah incase it went to Full lockdown again!

*Edited to state that these witches have enough stock between them (to sell ) to keep toby carvery/harvester etc etc in business for a year and then some .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.