Caroline Mrs M #3 snob who steals from the dead & has a big lego head!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok - thought I’d have a go and see how much #gifted/#ad etc stuff was on the latest vlog. Hasn’t besten last weeks £450 but looks like it was still about £300 plus however much Ana Luisa paid her (so probably IS about the same actually), but couldn’t be arsed to plough through it all. And there was a plethora of the obligatory weather and dodgy leg updates. Next week I’m going to count the updates as it’s such gripping ‘content’. Wouldn’t you just love to have been a fly on the wall of the financial advisors meeting!? She fascinates me like no other YouTuber, with her applauding jewellery being sent in small recyclable boxes and then talking about Temu and Shein products - and there was a delicious ker-ching of something being sold at some point! Hopefully not that hideous brown hat she has on Vinted for £50 which I guess is from that dead woman’s haul which filled a van,,,
Oh I heard the ker-ching too ! Racking up her ebay sales no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Latest vlog - 6 weather updates, 1 dodgy leg update, about £550 of ’kindly gifted’ plus however much the luggage people pay. Incredible! The en-suite update … oh dear (worth a look - I feel a bit for her, the individual pieces aren’t bad, but together no cohesion imo). And the classic suggestion that eBay plus YouTube is 2 full time jobs, she lacks time and that her washing line getting in a tangle was the last straw, lands really badly with me - it seems a pretty privileged life to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really don't get how she is so consumed and overwhelmed with 'working'. Doing ebay and YouTube is not like working a 9-5 or more, as some people do and have to do just in order to keep their head above water. I expect its hard work trying to grift hundreds of pounds worth of free tit all of the time. She really is a privileged, self entitled old bag! Can't say the facial made much of an improvement either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Good God, how much can one grift off companies in one video. She said I only accept items that A she wants. She has no shame whatsoever. It's a YouTube channel, it should be A what her viewers might want to see. Only Caroline Mathews would donate that cat that was kindly given to her to take all the credit and look like she actually opened her own bleeping purse for once. Feel like I need a shower, unpleasant greedy woman and it shows, on every wrinkle on her grizzled grabbing face.

• Heart
She really does have no shame! If she wanted to do something nice for the care home in her Dad's memory, she could've bought the cat herself! The poor old dragon goes away so much that her luggage has taken a battering! She's full of tit!
Also, whatever happened to that one in comments who would say 'it's so and so here on hubby's phone, mines playing up' did hubby finally snap and take the phone away from her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She really does have no shame! If she wanted to do something nice for the care home in her Dad's memory, she could've bought the cat herself! The poor old dragon goes away so much that her luggage has taken a battering! She's full of tit!
Also, whatever happened to that one in comments who would say 'it's so and so here on hubby's phone, mines playing up' did hubby finally snap and take the phone away from her?
She uses anything and everything she can to milk the empathy from her viewers. She mentions that care home as if she painstakingly made that cat herself, she grifted it and then wants some thanks from the care home team, unbelievable. Has anyone noticed the tit way she mentions companies she's not interested in. Oh I'm contacted on a daily basis from companies, she wails...oh such a chore for her and then goes on to make sarcastic remarks about them. She considers herself a business too, perhaps they see her scrounging emails and raise their eyes sarcastically and say here comes another grifting youtuber under the guise of being a business and promoter. If theres nothing in it for her then in her eyes they are garbage.
Lol yeh the luggage🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She uses anything and everything she can to milk the empathy from her viewers. She mentions that care home as if she painstakingly made that cat herself, she grifted it and then wants some thanks from the care home team, unbelievable. Has anyone noticed the tit way she mentions companies she's not interested in. Oh I'm contacted on a daily basis from companies, she wails...oh such a chore for her and then goes on to make sarcastic remarks about them. She considers herself a business too, perhaps they see her scrounging emails and raise their eyes sarcastically and say here comes another grifting youtuber under the guise of being a business and promoter. If theres nothing in it for her then in her eyes they are garbage.
Lol yeh the luggage🤣
What a cheek to put (yet another) affiliate link for that cat in that vlog after pulling at viewers' heartstrings, mentioning how it soothes people with dementia so she'll get (yet more) commission off subs. Sick.

On another note, I can't see her getting out of the new bath without a winch or handrail.

• Haha
What a cheek to put (yet another) affiliate link for that cat in that vlog after pulling at viewers' heartstrings, mentioning how it soothes people with dementia so she'll get (yet more) commission off subs. Sick.

On another note, I can't see her getting out of the new bath without a winch or handrail.
Usage, that's all those viewers are. She uses everything she can to clickbait them to view, even putting a picture of her own cat who actually had nothing to do with it, but she put oversharing as if she was upset again, lmao even uses her own cat. Seriously though can we expect more from a website that allows people to manipulate kids and pays people to mukbang themselves to death on camera. It's sad that scroungers and grifters with little to no real content except bragging about what they have or were sent for free use youtube to pretend it's an actual job. Posting vlogs of themselves talking about themselves lmao🤣😆

• Heart
I drop to the floor every time she says she’s 55, I’d call her a big fat liar coz she looks 10 years older, if it is her true age then 😱

My husband is sometimes a bit derogatory about some programmes I watch on telly. Today I was watching Mrs B applying makeup (don’t ask me why) and he walked in and said who the hell is that old bag 😂. I couldn’t disagree with him.

• Haha
She really is so brazen! Showing all the items she's been scavenging from the charity shops, and with no shame, declares she bought it for £3 and will resell it for £25! Who the F is buying this stuff from her! Do they not realised they're being completely conned! The old bag has been sent an air fryer! Another thing she's grifted?.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really is so brazen! Showing all the items she's been scavenging from the charity shops, and with no shame, declares she bought it for £3 and will resell it for £25! Who the F is buying this stuff from her! Do they not realised they're being completely conned! The old bag has been sent an air fryer! Another thing she's grifted?.
I agree, it’s just greed, greed ,greed. One of her YouTube cronies Tina from Tina’s talk time is unbelievable. She’s always asking for people to subscribe because she says it really helps her out. In what way I ask. She’s definitely not short of cash because she buys mountains of clothes, goes on lots of holidays, buys endless things for her home, gets loads of freebies. Does she think people are that stupid to think she needs the money? Makes my blood boil.

• Heart
Then she had the nerve to complain about the prices in the hospice shops and other ones. Oh she embellished it all very politely, we never got her her true pissed off feelings cause she was on camera pretending to be a nice person. She actually said....wait for it, this is priceless, "I rarely go in charity shops now, prices have gone up, quality has gone down".
Yes prices have gone up by an average of a couple of quid and then she buys stuff and sells it for a massive £25 and believe me that's not as much as other things she marks up.

I see her dads still number one clickbait, should get another at least six months out of him.

• Heart
I agree, it’s just greed, greed ,greed. One of her YouTube cronies Tina from Tina’s talk time is unbelievable. She’s always asking for people to subscribe because she says it really helps her out. In what way I ask. She’s definitely not short of cash because she buys mountains of clothes, goes on lots of holidays, buys endless things for her home, gets loads of freebies. Does she think people are that stupid to think she needs the money? Makes my blood boil.
They all start off as small channels, then as soon as the freebies start coming in, I just unsubscribe . They are all “a type “. Big houses, retired, etc..Another one is “Nanna M,” I really liked her to start with, now she’s just greedy, but I’ve never seen anyone buy so many clothes 😲She must have unlimited finances ! I suppose this is just her “pin money” And also, she doesn’t state it’s an ad when something is “kindly gifted”😡Makes my blood boil 🤬

• Heart
They all start off as small channels, then as soon as the freebies start coming in, I just unsubscribe . They are all “a type “. Big houses, retired, etc..Another one is “Nanna M,” I really liked her to start with, now she’s just greedy, but I’ve never seen anyone buy so many clothes 😲She must have unlimited finances ! I suppose this is just her “pin money” And also, she doesn’t state it’s an ad when something is “kindly gifted”😡Makes my blood boil 🤬
Yeah watched Nanna M, had to stop because of her stupid giggling and she’s another greedy sod.

• Haha
Well I thought I’d have a look at todays vlog to count the weather updates and calculate todays freebies and I just couldn’t get through it. The chit chat about charity shops being a rip off when she marks things up by 500% finished me off. WTF? Wow. Read the room!

• Heart
Just had a look at this Nanna M - she really needs a speed dial put in so you can speed her up! I was frustrated after 2 mins!

• Haha