Caroline Mrs M #3 snob who steals from the dead & has a big lego head!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I would start a new thread before the other one gets locked.

Previous thread:

🎉 Congratulations to @preciousstone for the hilarious winning title. I don’t know who first called her Legohead so sorry I can’t credit you for it!

Recap:

• Currently scoping out those on deaths door or those that have passed so she can grab the items to sell and reward herself and line her pockets like the vulture she is

• Has since created a podcast with Pepsi Max Jenkins called “The C Word - Midlife Musings with Caroline & Carla’ So far catchy crafty calculating cunning and *cunty titles include:

- Is the world getting worse or are we are getting
grumpier?
- Unexpected item in bagging area
- Our most embarrassing moments EVER!
- Too old for sex scenes?
- The one that got a bit ranty!
- Is that a lolly in my library book?!

• Still enjoying free clothing hauls/cheap Chinese goods

• Still hosting Beggy Mitchell aka Pepsi Max Jenkins, although she committed a huge faux pas as a host and forgot to buy Pepsi Max! 😱

• Still loves complaining about the price of items in charity shops

• Still doesn’t know how to apply make up

• Still a greedy grabby smug old toad

*credit to @Dolphin for the calling them to two cunts!

I’m sure @retro444 will add to this recap along with many others.
---
156k views on the last thread!
IMG_8483.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread.
More popular than she thinks - bet she wishes she could convert them to YT followers or even better a special secret subscription services...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you Zulkraa for crearing a new thread and linking the old with the new . Brilliant summary !!!! ♥

''Still a greedy grabby smug old toad'' just perfect !

boohoo2u I think you mean't to say more unpopular than she thinks (she is ) :ROFLMAO: and yes , she's having a hard slog building her viewership when all things considered , so any help needed .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Old Carla seems to be in favour at the Clinic on the Hill. Been invited twice in a short space of time. Never seems to have her mother there though does she?

• Heart
Old Carla seems to be in favour at the Clinic on the Hill. Been invited twice in a short space of time. Never seems to have her mother there though does she?
The Clap Clinic on the hill.... After Ashley's 'viewing appointments' after hours..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dear God.....those dresses she's trying on, one flicker from one of her million scented candles and the whole lot will go up in smoke....tacky, cheap and nasty.....and the clothes are pretty much that too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dear God.....those dresses she's trying on, one flicker from one of her million scented candles and the whole lot will go up in smoke....tacky, cheap and nasty.....and the clothes are pretty much that too!
That green and yellow number made her look like a bloated leprechaun...... Absolute tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched lego heads balancing the beauty books where she tells us what pointless products she used up. Don't worry folks, out of the 100's of pontless items it costs the earth to produce, using slave labour, nothing is wasted. She gives her half used lipsticks and mascaras etc to her family, oooh how hygienic. She the proceeds to show us items that are used up or she is tossing to family with her mini reviews, cause she is a trained make up guru. Then it's giveaway time, yes folks she got a free extra glossy box so she's tossing that to her viewers cause she treats them like a bag of tit.
Why she has her fringe scraped back with a forehead that juts out half a mile and the length of her hair half way up her face showing off her saggy chins is beyond me, perhaps she sees a cheryl cole lookalike when she looks in the mirror.
I love the fact that her way of validating all the utterly pointless plastic and pollutants that she buys is she will toss half used items to family, friends etc and says to her screwed up nutty squirrel fans, don't worry nothing is wasted. lmaoooooooo.
She's so utterly narcissistic, greedy and doesn't give two effs for this planet.

• Sick
  • Heart
Wouldn't it be funny if Myra or some other cosmetic surgery firm got in touch 'to work with her' and offer to sort that dam Bernard Matthews neck out of hers and sort that SAW puppet mouth out!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought the old bag was taking a break from YT, you know cos she works so hard sitting on her fat bum all day! Don't know why she bothers with all those beauty products (all gifted no doubt) nothing makes her look any better! Perhaps if she put less crap and booze in her body, moved her arse a bit more, then she might see a difference.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg just watched her Dartmouth vlog! The amount booze and calories that woman gets down her neck!

• Heart
Omg just watched her Dartmouth vlog! The amount booze and calories that woman gets down her neck!
I know! And she’s so breathless all the time! Puffing and panting even when just walking. Wish she’d get a new hairstyle which covered her huge fat doughy face.

• Heart
  • Haha
I know! And she’s so breathless all the time! Puffing and panting even when just walking. Wish she’d get a new hairstyle which covered her huge fat doughy face.
She forgot to bring poor ashleys m&s cheese tasters and his fave percy pigs lol. She drinks a lot don't she. She was always out of breath.

• Heart
I actually can't get over the amount she drinks! I'm tee total, so maybe that's normal?. She was literally out of breath walking from one room to another! That can't be right.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I don't know about you, but I'm off on holiday now that mrs lego m gave us some tips on travel essentials. Shame she forgot to mention bringing a shopper trolley full of gin, m&s cheese tasters and pepsi max. :m

• Haha
Lego's quiet , for a rare change . Either she's on holiday again to escape the souless clinic on the hillside , or she's latched onto another recent mourner

If she's in Greece , do you think she'll be basting like a humongeous pig covered in oil at a spit roast , or will she be on a cruise somewhere with an upside pineapple sign on the cabin door ?:sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Lego's quiet , for a rare change . Either she's on holiday again to escape the souless clinic on the hillside , or she's latched onto another recent mourner

If she's in Greece , do you think she'll be basting like a humongeous pig covered in oil at a spit roast , or will she be on a cruise somewhere with an upside pineapple sign on the cabin door ?:sick:
She's gone quiet be aue remember her unorganised video uploads where she said she would go quiet and 'needed a break'? Even Judith Calmers didn't go abroad as much as this waddling clown, Lego puppet mouth

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah she's back by popular demand lol. Apparently she's home alone. I would say her dads reached another stage of his dementia, not looking good, she has to go to a meeting, at the care home. Sorry but this is how I feel, she will probably ask if he could not die around september cause thats when shes off on her usual anual birthday jollies on a cruise. One big inconvenience from start to finish that diagnosis, so sad that once your mind is not your own people get together and plan your demise. Feel bad for the man.
Keep drinking like you do caroline, that may be you some day, quietly screaming inside, every decision taken from you and unable to verbalise your true thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
She's gone quiet be aue remember her unorganised video uploads where she said she would go quiet and 'needed a break'? Even Judith Calmers didn't go abroad as much as this waddling clown, Lego puppet mouth
lol judith chalmers, she does look a bit like lego lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I howled at her showing some clothes haul…everything came individually in a polythene cover, ‘I’m not sure I like all that plastic!’ says Hyacinth (that voice is surely put on?) she promotes all of this Chinese companies, one she mentioned won’t take returns unless the item is faulty, so if they don’t fit/she doesn’t like them, what happens to them? Straight on to eBay presumably..

• Heart
Reactions: 3