Caroline Mrs M #3 snob who steals from the dead & has a big lego head!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I thought I’d have a look at todays vlog to count the weather updates and calculate todays freebies and I just couldn’t get through it. The chit chat about charity shops being a rip off when she marks things up by 500% finished me off. WTF? Wow. Read the room!
I know, it's pretty amazing listening to her rant about one or two quid price increases. I bet she has the nerve to lose her temper if she wants something and it's highly priced, well done charity shops, keep her out.
Speaking of temper, this woman really loses it if anyone gives her ebay a negative comment. She calls people scammers and lunatics, really unprofessional and nasty and yet if you look at the persons feedback score its in the hundreds, scammers don't have good feedback ebay kicks them out. These are genuine ebayers. Always knew she was a nasty person, her youtube is just one big fake show. I used to sell on ebay and even if someone left me negative feedback I would not call them lunatics or scammers. One person had over a thousand feedback and she said

Reply from: cariam29. Left within past 6 months.
There are not enough rolling eye emojis in the world to suitably indicate how I feel about this scammy buyer.

Heres another one she left a reply to cause they complained about an item she sold them.
Reply from: cariam29. Left within past month.
Absolute lunatic, I wish I could post copies of her messages on here. Item was resold in the exact same condition and new buyer was delighted with it, and left very positive feedback

Heres a link to her shop, check out the prices she is charging🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know, it's pretty amazing listening to her rant about one or two quid price increases. I bet she has the nerve to lose her temper if she wants something and it's highly priced, well done charity shops, keep her out.
Speaking of temper, this woman really loses it if anyone gives her ebay a negative comment. She calls people scammers and lunatics, really unprofessional and nasty and yet if you look at the persons feedback score its in the hundreds, scammers don't have good feedback ebay kicks them out. These are genuine ebayers. Always knew she was a nasty person, her youtube is just one big fake show. I used to sell on ebay and even if someone left me negative feedback I would not call them lunatics or scammers. One person had over a thousand feedback and she said

Reply from: cariam29. Left within past 6 months.
There are not enough rolling eye emojis in the world to suitably indicate how I feel about this scammy buyer.

Heres another one she left a reply to cause they complained about an item she sold them.
Reply from: cariam29. Left within past month.
Absolute lunatic, I wish I could post copies of her messages on here. Item was resold in the exact same condition and new buyer was delighted with it, and left very positive feedback

Heres a link to her shop, check out the prices she is charging🤣
just had a look, what a nasty vile old trout she is

• Heart
just had a look, what a nasty vile old trout she is
In the latest vlog, she's swooped in again on a deceased person's belongings with a haul of 4 rooms of clothing and jewellery of a military wife. She so generously offered costume jewellery of said lady as a giveaway incentive for subscibers (and to encourage more subscribers). Words fail me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
In the latest vlog, she's swooped in again on a deceased person's belongings with a haul of 4 rooms of clothing and jewellery of a military wife. She so generously offered costume jewellery of said lady as a giveaway incentive for subscibers (and to encourage more subscribers). Words fail me.
Good God! :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg her stuff on ebay is so expensive! The nerve of her! Who is dumb enough to be buying this?!. I'm sure some of it is stuff that's been kindly gifted, the lagon look tents.

• Heart
So todays vlog says she cried at the solicitors, I have no idea what it's about and I can't watch, I know it will ruin my Sunday. Would like to take one for the team but not today.

So todays vlog says she cried at the solicitors, I have no idea what it's about and I can't watch, I know it will ruin my Sunday. Would like to take one for the team but not today.
She’s the queen of manipulation. Awful character.

• Heart
She’s the queen of manipulation. Awful character.
Yeh I watched a few bits just glazed over it. I'd give it a miss if I were you, why not watch todays vid where within seconds she puts out an ad for hello fresh😂😅😆. You know the reason I have never used hello fresh is because I refuse to use a company that donates to big fat privileged greedy gorging youtubers. The food could go to food banks and those in need. Listen to her tone of voice go up and down. This greedy old mare actually sits down and practises her words like she is on tv. I switched off after two minutes and went out and had a lovely day.
1714920240744.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was it to do with her dad? Perhaps she cried because he didn’t leave her any money.
---
Yeh I watched a few bits just glazed over it. I'd give it a miss if I were you, why not watch todays vid where within seconds she puts out an ad for hello fresh😂😅😆. You know the reason I have never used hello fresh is because I refuse to use a company that donates to big fat privileged greedy gorging youtubers. The food could go to food banks and those in need. Listen to her tone of voice go up and down. This greedy old mare actually sits down and practises her words like she is on tv. I switched off after two minutes and went out and had a lovely day.
View attachment 2916683
I wouldn’t buy it for that reason either, plus I’ve read quite a few reports it’s not that fresh!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If I see another one of these greedy, entitled youtubers trying to flog hello fresh! I think I'm going to throw my phone out of the window! They all go on about how great and convenient it is, but would any of them get it if they actually had to pay for it themselves?!. Surprised Jenkins hasn't jumped on the bandwagon, mind you she's too lazy to cook anything from scratch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I see another one of these greedy, entitled youtubers trying to flog hello fresh! I think I'm going to throw my phone out of the window! They all go on about how great and convenient it is, but would any of them get it if they actually had to pay for it themselves?!. Surprised Jenkins hasn't jumped on the bandwagon, mind you she's too lazy to cook anything from scratch
And then these clowns try to make out they’re offering viewers an amazing money off deal if you ‘click on their link below’. HF offer that if you go straight to their website. No chance would I ever click on some avaricious grifters aff link.

• Heart
Was it to do with her dad? Perhaps she cried because he didn’t leave her any money.
---

I wouldn’t buy it for that reason either, plus I’ve read quite a few reports it’s not that fresh!
I can believe that, some of the reviews mention food not that fresh. It's a total waste of resources, just another rip off business that only people like lego endorse, cause she got it free. When you see the youtubers with their great big houses pulling out their demonic spiel as they mention filling their faces with free food when they have enough money to open a food bank, it makes one womder if these people are human. Has anyone seen this woman do anything other than for herself. Has she ever volunteered, given her time to help others. They are like the sales person at your door who just won't go away and they truly cannot fathom the only reason we skip through their crap is to see what new depths of online scrounging they will resort to each week.
And then these clowns try to make out they’re offering viewers an amazing money off deal if you ‘click on their link below’. HF offer that if you go straight to their website. No chance would I ever click on some avaricious grifters aff link.
I know, click my link for offer and then you find out its the same generic discount everyone gets and hell no way am I clicking her link so she can shove her greedy piggy snout into another box of freebies. I suspect jenkins has tried and tried to get hello fresh, cause she would beg for a toilet full of tit if all the other youtubers were promoting it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can believe that, some of the reviews mention food not that fresh. It's a total waste of resources, just another rip off business that only people like lego endorse, cause she got it free. When you see the youtubers with their great big houses pulling out their demonic spiel as they mention filling their faces with free food when they have enough money to open a food bank, it makes one womder if these people are human. Has anyone seen this woman do anything other than for herself. Has she ever volunteered, given her time to help others. They are like the sales person at your door who just won't go away and they truly cannot fathom the only reason we skip through their crap is to see what new depths of online scrounging they will resort to each week.

I know, click my link for offer and then you find out its the same generic discount everyone gets and hell no way am I clicking her link so she can shove her greedy piggy snout into another box of freebies. I suspect jenkins has tried and tried to get hello fresh, cause she would beg for a toilet full of tit if all the other youtubers were promoting it.
Oooh that’s a thought. Jenkins has never been given a Hello Fresh freebie. Is it because she’s not posh enough? Morbidly obese? Makes you wonder when old bag bucket gets them regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh that’s a thought. Jenkins has never been given a Hello Fresh freebie. Is it because she’s not posh enough? Morbidly obese? Makes you wonder when old bag bucket gets them regularly.
You'd think she would share, give her a doggie bag or something😂

• Haha
Why is she accepting a gifted tiny little airfryer, greedy cow, could she not have kept it boxed and gave it away!

She sounds like she's got a burp or food about to come up, when her voice goes deep, sounds horrible

• Sick
Lego m, we need a new name for her, lego people are quite cute and don't exist off free tit. Anyways I decided to do a condensed version of lego m's latest, best of the best, things she has been loving this month. Its only 20 seconds long.
"Hello, dribble dribble hope you're all well and tit, not that I care intro". "This month Ashley and I have been scoffing hello fresh, it was free. "We managed to hire a big van and clear out another dead persons belongings, yay for that" "Join whatnot, it's full of barely legal attire for next to nothing, that scammers like me can sell on for 25 pounds a pop" "Big lesbian friend Carla and I had a romp...around the charity shops and scoffed lots of cake, off camera of course and laughed loudly at our own jokes" "Overly expensive but sustainable jewellery brand( i will look up what sustainable actually means later) anna whatever sent me some free tit cause I'd been sending begging emails again. Eventually they sent me some items and told me if I emailed again they would apply for a restraining order". "Finally ive been enjoying celebs court cases and having a good old laugh at their pain and embarrassment cause I'm a nosy gossiping judgemental old witch in reality". "I listened to the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard case, cause their pain was my drama and entertainment".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lego clickbaiting her viewers with another tit title. Its always one which begs a question or has her nutty squirrels puzzled. I mean its her channel, go for it ya desperate greedy old cow. I'm off out, I'll pass for now 🤣😝😉

• Haha
Lego m, we need a new name for her, lego people are quite cute and don't exist off free tit. Anyways I decided to do a condensed version of lego m's latest, best of the best, things she has been loving this month. Its only 20 seconds long.
"Hello, dribble dribble hope you're all well and tit, not that I care intro". "This month Ashley and I have been scoffing hello fresh, it was free. "We managed to hire a big van and clear out another dead persons belongings, yay for that" "Join whatnot, it's full of barely legal attire for next to nothing, that scammers like me can sell on for 25 pounds a pop" "Big lesbian friend Carla and I had a romp...around the charity shops and scoffed lots of cake, off camera of course and laughed loudly at our own jokes" "Overly expensive but sustainable jewellery brand( i will look up what sustainable actually means later) anna whatever sent me some free tit cause I'd been sending begging emails again. Eventually they sent me some items and told me if I emailed again they would apply for a restraining order". "Finally ive been enjoying celebs court cases and having a good old laugh at their pain and embarrassment cause I'm a nosy gossiping judgemental old witch in reality". "I listened to the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard case, cause their pain was my drama and entertainment".
How about SpongeBag Squarehead 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Christ on a bike that godawful bathroom 🤢 She has no taste or style - well she does, and they’re both terrible. Considering the amount of money they must have spent on it it looks like incredibly tacky

• Heart
I agree they have no taste whatsoever. Then again you can see that from the clothes she wears 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart