Caroline Mrs M #3 snob who steals from the dead & has a big lego head!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake designer goods... :ROFLMAO:
Mrs M supporting sweatshop labour.
I'd really think poorly of someone should they gift me knowlingly fake goods.
Mrs M and her dusky pink radiators. Mrs Bucket (the real one from tv) had a dusky pink burglar alarm fitted! Creased up. :ROFLMAO:
That bangle! Feck my life, even the real deal looks a bit shite, but a fake one? If i was on the receiving end of that gift, i'd be giving the fecker back.

Ashley appears to get his own way with a lot of their home stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s such a strange looking house…that staircase looks like it leads to the engine room of a ship!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s such a strange looking house…that staircase looks like it leads to the engine room of a ship!
It’s supposed to, that’s what it was designed to look like, apparently the people who designed it loved going on cruise ships 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She does make me laugh when she talks about working and being in her office. She uploads stuff to ebay and fleeces people rotten. It's nor exactly a 9-5 is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
jenkins latest charity shop haul, you remember the brand new with tags haul Lego got from the charity shops? Well she spent 200 quid basically must have bought the lot. Very large plus size clothes, woman probably died recently. Honestly, speechless. Not only takes from people who should have been entitled to buy, she will make a massive profit too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
WOW stunning 🤣. She's turning comments off her clothing hauls. People have been very rude apparently and she only likes comments when she's being praised or fawned over. Ah don't you just feel for her majesty.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
WOW stunning 🤣. She's turning comments off her clothing hauls. People have been very rude apparently and she only likes comments when she's being praised or fawned over. Ah don't you just feel for her majesty.
omg she looks ill!

Reactions: 5
Apparently according to the vlog title, shes got to do what's best for me, yep yet another vloggers blaming the viewers for her poor health, cause if she were truly doing what was best for her, she would quit hiding her gut in massive tents, having the camera way up high to make her look slimmer, stop painting "health" on her face and take a long look in the mirror and quit blaming viewers cause they say what they feel. Oh I'd never say that, you can hear her say, just behind their back lol.
Probably boozing herself stupid, been blaming her dad for that and now the viewers. She will walk a mile on the treadmill and lie her head off like Jenkins that shes eating healthy.
By the way, olive oil has gone up because of extreme weather conditions in the med etc. It's called global warming cause the corporates need to keep you vloggers supplied with pointless tit. Everything's on tap to the narcissists, oh how they live in their own little world.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sbe's eating and drinking herself stupid, her face is bloated and then she's complaining about some stupid ass clothes haul and she has to disable comments.....ain't there real things to worry about in life other than being worshipped by a bunch of strangers.
"I've got to do what's best for me" she says in the title.....well Caroline, re-read it and actually do that and address your diet and health instead of procrastinating and applying wrinkle fillers and blaming the viewers.
She's clearly grieving, oh well at least you had time of your life on that cruise you recently showed all your daily attire, I was so happy she bleats...meanwhile her dads rotting in some home, found that video extremely vain and tactless considering everything he went through on a daily basis, keep up with the drinking and that will be you one day. If happiness is cruising, gorging on food and alcohol, you must accept the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The house never looks cosy! You'd think with their money they could do something with it! Although I think they like it like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6