Caroline Mrs M #3 snob who steals from the dead & has a big lego head!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand why they have 2 dinning tables in the same room! It needs a bit of colour in that main lounge! Something! It's very clinical and the carpet just reminds me of the carpet in my office at work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh heck I’ve been pulled in again. Just how much free stuff does this woman get? How much does she actually earn? It’s absolutely phenomenal - free this, ad that, gifted this, signed a contract. Plus the eBay and Vinted charity shop stuff sold on for crazy prices. Who the hell buys it all? It’s all a mystery. And wasn’t the giveaway some free tat from Temu or something? Bloody hell - how YouTube has changed. I really do need to stop watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cannot for the life of me understand what she does with all these clothes. Every other day she’s doing a clothes haul/try on!

• Heart
Supreme charity shops grifter latest vlog, 48 minutes of her constant bragging about what she's bought, all her trips out and narcissistic bullshit. Apparently several people love these chatty videos, three loons, but its herself she loves the most. Sadly folks, the comment section will still be out of use for the forseeable future on her clothes hauls. .. until her viewers realise she is the queen and will not be insulted in any way, the shots of her lifting another of her grifted free tops to show us how big her arse is in some cropped leggings is the reason why all the corporates make millions, their sales went up tenfold right after her hauls.
The house is getting a lot of building work, must be her dads big fat cheque landed in the bank.
Lastly she's found another way to grift her way through life, a new app called whatnot, where fellow narcissists like her film themselves trying to sell their tat...no doubt her and Jenkins will be on there uploading vids soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
WTF? I’m not meant to be watching anymore! But hey ho. I did. And oh my goodness. She has actually been doing some things! I’m always amazed that she sees very few people, had no family commitments and yet she throws her hands up about how busy she is, and she’s done sweet FA by any ‘normal’ persons metrics. But she’s actually been doing normal things like going out with chums (not resellers)! And the new hair do is an improvement. I’ve survived and am not full of vitriol! Is it me? Have I mellowed or is this latest vlog not as irritating as most?!

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF? I’m not meant to be watching anymore! But hey ho. I did. And oh my goodness. She has actually been doing some things! I’m always amazed that she sees very few people, had no family commitments and yet she throws her hands up about how busy she is, and she’s done sweet FA by any ‘normal’ persons metrics. But she’s actually been doing normal things like going out with chums (not resellers)! And the new hair do is an improvement. I’ve survived and am not full of vitriol! Is it me? Have I mellowed or is this latest vlog not as irritating as most?!
Nothing wrong with the vlog to be fair, but I long ago realised that vlogs like these are nothing but marketing ploys. Connect with the viewer. The entire video was about her, herself and some more of herself. Why does she not volunteer for any charity places, does she have hobbies or crafts to aspire to, no just eBay and the endless search for more places to find cheap stock ie whatnot app, filled with people filming themselves holding a baby in one arm and it's clothes they are selling off in the other for giveaway prices. Desperate times, cost of living crisis, people on there just totally wanting to make a few pounds and in flies grifter and her pals, making literally thousands a year, like vultures swooping down. That's who she really is. By the way lexx aka badbiscuit already has an account on whatnot, Lego and Jenkins probably on there already.

• Heart
I do wonder what the old bag does all day! Doesn't have to do any housework because she has a cleaner, Ashley helps with the cooking. She doesn't have an actual job, yet she's always flapping about, huffing and puffing at how busy she's been!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What an old cow she is! Latest vlog about turning off comments on her 'fashion' freebie hauls! Basically having a go at her subscribers who suggest helpful way for her to ignore the trolls!

• Heart
What an old cow she is! Latest vlog about turning off comments on her 'fashion' freebie hauls! Basically having a go at her subscribers who suggest helpful way for her to ignore the trolls!
The trouble is she looks bloody hideous in anything she wears. She went out the other day in a huge shapeless knitted dress with the baggy sleeves rolled up. No fashion sense at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Phenomenal, 14 minutes which could have been condensed into one sentence and I quote, "I make a nice bit of money out of it" when discussing why she does YouTube. She's upset because people tell her the truth about the clothing hauls which she grifted and scrounged off corporates, but wait she wants some praise, she's helping her viewers, she's helping the companies, she's helping the WORLD....but mostly she's helping herself. Comments of oh i'll be wearing this on my next cruise and I'll get lots of use out of this one and then pass it on, it's very apparent the clothing is for her and she does not want to pay for it. So give her some praise everyone, give her the respect she is due. Did she sew these clothes, did she sit next to a sewing machine and work 20 hours a day for a pittance? Does she give a tit SheIn and temu use slave labour are destroying the planet with their endless tatt, does she hell, but give her some praise everyone as she struts around her bedroom with her new clothes.
Seriously Caroline, what do you want, can your viewers give you anything more, they give you their time, FREE, their energy and empathy, all free, YOU get paid for your time, they listen to your woes, your bragging and your endless rants cause you probably didn't make enough on eBay that morning. You are an energy vampire, calculated and will do anything to make more money off social media. She's like the rest of them on there, thinks she's entitled to be worshipped and loved, keep your love for your families and real friends. I will say this, she does at least answer comments, Jenkins, ignores all of hers, can't be bothered to spend one second on a single viewer, unless they type is that carboot tat item for sale, then whoosh she's right in there :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Phenomenal, 14 minutes which could have been condensed into one sentence and I quote, "I make a nice bit of money out of it" when discussing why she does YouTube. She's upset because people tell her the truth about the clothing hauls which she grifted and scrounged off corporates, but wait she wants some praise, she's helping her viewers, she's helping the companies, she's helping the WORLD....but mostly she's helping herself. Comments of oh i'll be wearing this on my next cruise and I'll get lots of use out of this one and then pass it on, it's very apparent the clothing is for her and she does not want to pay for it. So give her some praise everyone, give her the respect she is due. Did she sew these clothes, did she sit next to a sewing machine and work 20 hours a day for a pittance? Does she give a tit SheIn and temu use slave labour are destroying the planet with their endless tatt, does she hell, but give her some praise everyone as she struts around her bedroom with her new clothes.
Seriously Caroline, what do you want, can your viewers give you anything more, they give you their time, FREE, their energy and empathy, all free, YOU get paid for your time, they listen to your woes, your bragging and your endless rants cause you probably didn't make enough on eBay that morning. You are an energy vampire, calculated and will do anything to make more money off social media. She's like the rest of them on there, thinks she's entitled to be worshipped and loved, keep your love for your families and real friends. I will say this, she does at least answer comments, Jenkins, ignores all of hers, can't be bothered to spend one second on a single viewer, unless they type is that carboot tat item for sale, then whoosh she's right in there :D :rolleyes:
Spot on! True about the old lego bint, she is very good at replying to comments and will acknowledge them with a heart. As you say, Jenkins only replies to the negative ones. I wonder if Caroline reads here? Jenkins def does, but I'm not sure about bucket.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Spot on! True about the old lego bint, she is very good at replying to comments and will acknowledge them with a heart. As you say, Jenkins only replies to the negative ones. I wonder if Caroline reads here? Jenkins def does, but I'm not sure about bucket.
Yeh, how much energy does it take to reply to people, I noticed that Jenkins will reply to negative comments too, to set her hounds on them. Well they are narcissists, they won't be able to resist reading what we say. Lego can't stand that she can't control anyone off of her channel, so she pulled out the old trick influencers used to do years ago to manipulate people. She's calling anyone with a mind of their own a "hater", except no one hates her or anyone for that matter, they just dislike bullshit and strutting round her bedroom acting like she's the bomb and bending over to show people her fat arse in grifted scrounged clothes is shallow and contrived. She does none of it for anyone, it's all for her, free stuff. She reckons she should be worshipped and thanked for her services to mankind, except, some of us have more than five brain cells and figured her out long ago.
Below is an extract from an article by kirsty miller, we are not alone on this, a lot of people are so sick and tired of social media users influencing our young adults and kids.
Yeh sure Lego m target viewers are not kids, but the premise is the same, target the vulnerable, the traumatised, the lonely. They will mention something tragic in their life and bingo the viewers come up trumps and pour out all their woes and dilemmas, they obsess over the influencer because they feel their lives are mirrored with theirs. It's a very clever trick, they all think they are a healthy role models, something Lego and Jenkins are NOT! To be fair to Lego though, anyone looking at her skin would never in a million years buy what she promotes, as for the clothes, some are ok and who has the perfect body, but it's the way she just shoves her health into an oversized lagenlook tent and pretends it's not happening. Why don't she just admit it, she's on there grifting, wants free clothes and as much as she can get her hands on, she reckons cause a lot of people do it, it makes it right. She thrives off sympathy and empathy poured over every time she has a tale of woe, it's manipulation, albeit in a milder way than some, but contrived nonetheless. Of course she will say she just mirrors society and perhaps she does, but society is in a pretty dire way right now, does her online grifting make it all better?

Why Influencers are ruining society.
Kirsty Miller.

However, since the late 2010’s, such people have been rewarded with media fame and gifts ranging from cosmetic samples to luxury holidays. The problem is that rewarding any behaviour reinforces and encourages it (as anyone who has used treats to train a dog knows). Similarly, others see these rewards and understandably want a piece of the action. As a result we have a growing number of aspiring ‘Influencers’ who will emulate the aforementioned behaviours in order to receive the same rewards.

The most disheartening aspect of this is that a recent survey showed that ‘Social Media Influencer’ and ‘Youtuber’ came second and third place in a list of what children wanted to be when they grew up. Ultimately, who can blame the children — they see beautiful people in exclusive places being given free products for taking nice pictures of themselves — who wouldn’t want such a ‘blessed’ life?! The problem is that once we start to base our worth on external sources (such as approval from followers or brands), we are at their mercy. As the old adage goes, happiness comes from within, so once we start to rely on external sources for validation, any perceived decrease in support from them will be seen as a personal failure.
Read the rest here, these articles are over the internet.

• Heart
Oh God, the recent free Shein haul has to be one of the worst yet! A bloody scruffy distressed denim gilet which looked a total mess on her. Does she think she’s 16? Oh and comments are switched on. Her subs seriously need help.

Well my weaning off these videos is NOT going well! I’ve not even finished it and I’ve dived over here. It was a promising start of a normal life of meeting people and having a social life, to more and yet more weather updates and dodgy leg update. Oh and a giveaway of a free second Glossy Box (she’s happy with her subs count but you need to be subscribed to enter 😉), a #gifted chair, more dodgy leg updates, a de clutter of cardis complete with a link to her Vinted shop, more dodgy leg and weather updates. Holy moly - some #gifted night drops at £160! And another weather update. A #gifted printer (actually quite useful that one ), a cheeky weather update and we’re done. i think I’ve turned a corner. This wasn’t just irritating. It’s bloody fascinating! it would be interesting to try and tot up the freebie values by vlog. I reckon todays is £450+. Not bad in a week! I take it youtubers don’t have to pay taxes on this free stuff, only if they’re paid, so it’s a nice little boost to think you can furnish your home and clothe yourself for no outlay. I’m already looking forward to the next one!

• Haha
Watched one of her older videos from about 6 years ago 'life before youtube'. Was somewhat interesting hearing about her life, although none of it very remarkable. What stood out for me was when she was describing her and Ashley's wedding 'we couldn't afford to go on a fancy honeymoon to anywhere exotic, so we just went to my parents villa in Spain'. Privileged much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok - thought I’d have a go and see how much #gifted/#ad etc stuff was on the latest vlog. Hasn’t besten last weeks £450 but looks like it was still about £300 plus however much Ana Luisa paid her (so probably IS about the same actually), but couldn’t be arsed to plough through it all. And there was a plethora of the obligatory weather and dodgy leg updates. Next week I’m going to count the updates as it’s such gripping ‘content’. Wouldn’t you just love to have been a fly on the wall of the financial advisors meeting!? She fascinates me like no other YouTuber, with her applauding jewellery being sent in small recyclable boxes and then talking about Temu and Shein products - and there was a delicious ker-ching of something being sold at some point! Hopefully not that hideous brown hat she has on Vinted for £50 which I guess is from that dead woman’s haul which filled a van,,,

• Haha