Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should worry lol ...is she in the freemasons?
lol

I doubt bucket has the intellect ( or is the correct sex but that is debaitable 'manhands' cough ) to be a freemason , but her dad , previously to memory loss , could have been .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1794624

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: That’s a shocking set of pictures to enter the forum to! She looks like she’s been laid to rest!

What’s the mask supposed to do anyway, lighten your camera exposure and widen the angle slightly?
These photos look like what an Embalmer takes after the cosmetic procedure and laid into the coffin...... Dear God 🤔

I should worry lol ...is she in the freemasons?
Nothing would surprise me..... However, Masons wouldn't have taken the death jabs over the last couple of yrs cos they know exactly what they're about and that Convid was just a vehicle spin story to get that sh1t into ppl's bodies........

Reactions: 3
Her eyelashes, eyebrows and hairline are all lighter in the second picture along with her dark circles.

Smoke & Mirrors!
I agree with you there. I think in the second image she’s using a ring light which is showing up more of the lines on her forehead than the first image.

• Heart
I've know quite a few jewish business people over the years and they are markedly different in how they operate . Bucket bears all the hallmarks . That .Is . All .

Reactions: 2
These photos look like what an Embalmer takes after the cosmetic procedure and laid into the coffin...... Dear God 🤔

Nothing would surprise me..... However, Masons wouldn't have taken the death jabs over the last couple of yrs cos they know exactly what they're about and that Convid was just a vehicle spin story to get that sh1t into ppl's bodies........
There is no proof either way about the accuracy of your comment,so I don't think you should be stating your 'facts'

Reactions: 4
Saw a recent vlog of hers talking about nasty comments and asking people to be kind. She said would you go up to a complete stranger in the street and say nasty things to them…..well no because they’re not on YouTube bragging, spending and conning people.

Reactions: 6
She's all for show, has to do her crappy ten quid charity donation on social media to feed her ego. How many times this year has she visited her dad, twice? Please don't tell me it's more than say three times, she's disgusting.

She's all for show, has to do her crappy ten quid charity donation on social media to feed her ego. How many times this year has she visited her dad, twice? Please don't tell me it's more than say three times, she's disgusting.
Do you believe she’s actually giving any donations? Probably just doing it to make her look good.

• Heart
Do you believe she’s actually giving any donations? Probably just doing it to make her look good.
Hmmm, not so sure, you do know she makes a small fortune on her ebay, youtube and her patreon and in reality it's her viewers money she is donating after years of scamming them with lazy content and "amazing results" lies. Yes it's all to make her look good, hence why she has to film herself doing it and make some pretence of a speech that she actually cares about anything other than herself. ALL FOR SHOW.

oh dear quick put your light mask back on, your wrinkles are coming back. Can you see the wrinkles on her forehead, absolutely no effing difference. She needs to sfuff her integrity quote up ashleys arse. Those dimwit viewers won't even notice. I mean she's got ten ton of make up on, a filter on the camera to show less lines and you can stil see the wrinkles that apparently had faded lol.

1670752014585.png

oh dear quick put your light mask back on, your wrinkles are coming back. Can you see the wrinkles on her forehead, absolutely no effing difference. She needs to sfuff her integrity quote up ashleys arse. Those dimwit viewers won't even notice. I mean she's got ten ton of make up on, a filter on the camera to show less lines and you can stil see the wrinkles that apparently had faded lol.

View attachment 1798738
She definitely does look older than 53.. Strange really as she's living quite a luxurious lifestyle in that château upon the hills of Devon

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She definitely does look older than 53.. Strange really as she's living quite a luxurious lifestyle in that château upon the hills of Devon
Probably genetic sun damage, booze, over indulging, Maybe she should grow a beard like ashley, he looks younger than her. She's currently doing a make up awards for best item 2022.....which is good, cause once I know she's loved them I know they do absolutely zero and just make skin worse. I would not use anything she uses, it's all one big corporate lie. You change your diet, you detox, stop screwing up your skins natural oils by smothering them in creams and blocking its abilitty to breathe by covering it in foundation. Apparently if kim kardashian wears make up a certain way theres some unsaid law that we all have to, it's utter bullshit. Teens are barely 19, covered in enough make up for ten people, false eyelashes, inject their lips to look like their vagina, they end up looking like a drag queen, but because some c rated celeb does it on instagram, it's the law. No one can say a word or they are attacked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably genetic sun damage, booze, over indulging, Maybe she should grow a beard like ashley, he looks younger than her.
They don't seem suited at all.... He's too busy at work most the time. However, as he's an estate agent, under the current climate of cr4p, he will be twiddling his thumbs cos no one can afford to buy houses or move these days!! He will be featuring in more of Caroline's movie scenes no doubt..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.