Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unbearable, someone should present her with a reminder of her double standards😉

It’d be hilarious.
Shameless. I bet she didn't confront Victoria Beckham either about her 'clean' range when she was schmoozing with her at the launch. Amazed her principles about the subject, it being such a con, would allow her to attend but 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 3
Of course she knows.

She is the all knowing, all seeing, all trying, all experiencing, every continent living, mother of more kids than you, writer of books, website crashing, washbag flogging, pay-me-up-front-mother-fucker, queen of everything and don't ever doubt it.

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Of course she knows.

She is the all knowing, all seeing, all trying, all experiencing, every continent living, mother of more kids than you, writer of books, website crashing, washbag flogging, pay-me-up-front-mother-fucker, queen of everything and don't ever doubt it.

😁
you forgot goes to ALL the gigs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
would love to know all the beef between her and LE..
Remember watching a vlog a while back when she was talking about commuting to the Isle of Wight for work and that her boss was tyrant (polite terms)... googled LE head office and they are based there,, think Caroline beyond loathes her so lots of tit must of went down..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
would love to know all the beef between her and LE..
She kicked off when the company laid off a lot of people and denied L.E resigning... after a little digging it was proven to be true that L.E had bailed and Hirons did a full page rant....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she gets so worked up when people mention the LE brand, a lot of her readers/subs seem to mention the hot cloth cleanser (it's great) I wonder if that's why she did a cleanser for her pixi collab , like a ✌ to them, she's bitter enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she gets so worked up when people mention the LE brand
She used to be v. Indignant about their uses of mineral oil, I don't know if they changed the recipe against her (better) judgement.

As for the pixi cleanser, I found it to be utter shite, cream was done in a fortnight and the oil was just oil, literally wouldve been disappointed if I'd got it in a pound shop! I expected more but in hindsight, Counter-Staff-Hirons has been flogging us snake oil for years... More fool me eh? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As for the pixi cleanser, I found it to be utter shite, cream was done in a fortnight and the oil was just oil, literally wouldve been disappointed if I'd got it in a pound shop! I expected more but in hindsight, Counter-Staff-Hirons has been flogging us snake oil for years... More fool me eh? 😂
I didn't buy it, but just looking at the packaging set my teeth on edge - did you manage to get product out of those tiny corners?

Reactions: 5
lots of people have said they ran out of the cream first or the oil - but she made some snarky comment that this should happen , just like how shampoo and conditioner doesn't run out at the same time - basically telling people to buy even MORE. all these bloggers and youtubers are nothing more than dodgy car salesmen - like danny devito in matilda , they'll say or do anything to make you buy the product!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I didn't buy it, but just looking at the packaging set my teeth on edge - did you manage to get product out of those tiny corners?
I had to use a cotton bud ... but to be fair by the time the cream had been used I gave up on the oil as it was like coconut oil and my skin felt shite... massive waste of packaging and fecking cash!

She’s moaning about a vegan chef being involved with vegan beauty products today and asking if she should become a chef. I feel bad for the chef (Katie Lee) as she’s clearly questioning her ability publically.

Also - veganism is the whole lifestyle vs plant based eating.. so.. I bet a celebrity vegan would regularly be asked about which beauty products they use. And, clearly the whole industry is about making money, it’s not like there’s not enough beauty products to go around the world three times so why would she cast aspersions on a company and a person exploiting that, it’s her job! So is Revlon more likely to use a small time influencer in the U.K. that’s not vegan to front their vegan shampoo range or - a well known celebrity vegan? Hmmmm?!

Reactions: 6
I was allergic to the Pixi Double Cleanse, the balm side, I react to Clinique Take The Day Off balm too which seems really similar. I’m not sure why as I’m not sensitive generally and they’re both pretty bland. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I was allergic to the Pixi Double Cleanse, the balm side, I react to Clinique Take The Day Off balm too which seems really similar. I’m not sure why as I’m not sensitive generally and they’re both pretty bland. 🤷‍♀️
I had a bad reaction to take the day off, too! My skin isn’t usually reactive at all (no probs with Emma hardie which is pungent as hell!), but that brought me out in a full on rash. Won’t be trying double cleanse in that case!

Reactions: 1
I had a bad reaction to take the day off, too! My skin isn’t usually reactive at all (no probs with Emma hardie which is pungent as hell!), but that brought me out in a full on rash. Won’t be trying double cleanse in that case!
Oh that’s interesting, I can use Emma Hardie too (and the Ren rose one and Elemis both of which are too!). Wonder what it is with the Clinique / Pixi?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.