Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again I'd love to see actual qualifications because just flogging products behind a counter doesn't make you an expert.
If shouting the loudest and swearing the most qualifies then she would be Olympic champion of skin care

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t stand her she’s so aggressive and shouty to the point she is scary! I don’t know why so many of these ‘influences’ like her though. She looks like a bulldog chewing on a wasp

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on isn't she a trained aesthetician?

Reactions: 3
I liked her when she used to blog from her house, not flash just full of kids, cats and normality. She started to get more of a following and gradually changed. No more vlogs from home she got a flash new office and concentrated on making £££££££££. Started getting aggressive and too big for her boots. Going down the same route as Sali hughes all botox and fillers and cashing in.

Reactions: 4
So how did La Hirons get famous? I genuinely have no idea.

First I thought she was a beauty journalist, as they all seem to be. Then I thought she was one of the Beauty Bible women (nope, turns out I was mixing her up with Josephine Fairley). She mentioned doing a TSV on QVC once but not what brand she was representing - any idea?

Reactions: 3
So how did La Hirons get famous? I genuinely have no idea.

First I thought she was a beauty journalist, as they all seem to be. Then I thought she was one of the Beauty Bible women (nope, turns out I was mixing her up with Josephine Fairley). She mentioned doing a TSV on QVC once but not what brand she was representing - any idea?
Blogging, her blog used to be called beauty mouth.

Oh, how dull, a book. I expect it will be badly ghostwritten like all the rest.

Reactions: 1
I don't think it will be ghostwritten. She has years of cheat sheets and information on her blog so I think it will be lifted from there with some new content. Amazon just has it down as the Kindle version. I wonder if it will be an actual book too. Esther Coren's two books were only released digitally.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.