Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
On an entirely unrelated note, I must be the only person on the universe who wasn’t wowed by Trinny’s BFF cream! I much prefer the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue, although I do love the Trinny Eyeshadows; they’re creamy and have good longevity.
Nope, you're not the only one. It actually doesn't work for me at all.
[/QUOTE]
It does nothing for me either. I’m determined to use it up but will NOT repurchase!

Reactions: 2

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
It reminds me of a spoof many, many years ago when Brass Eye asked celebrities to voice their concerns about a new drug called “cake.” It was a fictional drug but it showed how many celebrtites were prepared to put their names to something that they’d not researched, just so they’d been seen to do it.
OMG. The Czech neck. It was amazing.

MillySO

Some of you might be aware of this but Pixiwoo deleted their YouTube channel this week.
Any connection?
Oooh I didn’t know they deleted it. I know one of them announced that she wouldn’t be posting to YouTube or Instagram recently but it’s been a while since I’ve watched them so I didn’t know the full story.

torontoon

Chatty Member
Looks like it's time for a new thread - I had a look at most liked mostly for my own entertainment and saw a comment from @BigMavis in which Caroline is called a cunt - not specific to a new thread title name, just in general. I'm in favour of that regardless but think it's probably against a rule of two.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I don't mind them, but I do not like the ones that have bunched together on the sides of my face, I'll leave the rest alone. I'll say thank you instead of doing a Caroline on you 😬
Tretinoin has got rid of a few age spots on my face. It’s pretty powerful though and not for everyone!

Lucia

VIP Member
Yet if anyone else did she'd be calling them out there's plenty of people who have had to struggle not seeing family but apparently Queen caz can do what she likes

ToeBeanz

On an entirely unrelated note, I must be the only person on the universe who wasn’t wowed by Trinny’s BFF cream! I much prefer the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue, although I do love the Trinny Eyeshadows; they’re creamy and have good longevity.
Not just you, I was very underwhelmed by BFF but DeStress is SO good.

enelram

I need your help (ex)-freaks!
I have the possibility to buy Votary Super Seed Serum for around 25€ - Yes or No?
I dont mind herby / natural smells but not sure whether this is as great as CH says or a waste of money (even at this price)...
Thank you!!

Attachments

Last edited: