Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of the ranty stories on fb?
I was expecting 5 billion threads from freaks berating one another.
Are Freaks’ posts still being ‘approved’ (and therefore largely deleted) or are the Freaks too frightened to say a word after the mega-sweary-huge-lettered-shouty insta story? I’d say a mix of both

Reactions: 3
Adding to the moving to Ruth’s house, both her and Jim had their details changed as directors on companies house. Can’t see what has been changed but you would change a director’s address if they moved. Weird how she hasn’t addressed it at all and set up her lives so you can’t really tell where she is.

also their accounts showed their sons receiving a fair amount of dividends (£15k and 17k) as shareholders of the business - am yet to see what they actually do for the business.

Reactions: 8
Wait, didn't she once complain on instagram stories about finding leftovers of shaved hair belonging to her daughter in the shower drain? Someone correct me if I'm making this up, but it got stuck with me because when I first read it I was flabbergasted how she'd share something like that.
Yes I remember this! She did a tour of the bathroom and pointed out the shaved pubes and knickers on the floor. Ava could have been like 15/16 at the time. It was so over the line I remember being really shocked and disgusted. If my mother had done something like that to me I would have cried for weeks and never left the house again.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Eh, i just saw the foul-mouthed insta rant.... wow she really thinks highly of herself doesn't she. 100% to try and deflect away from the kitshow. Plus the only reason I know anything about her children is because she posts pictures of them and tags them in her stories. If she doesn't want people to have an opinion she needs to stop posting them onto her stories. Why else is she doing it other than to provoke a reaction? Of course people are annoyed Ava is breaking lockdown rules and Caroline has more bubbles than an Aero.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also I just remembered on one of her lives she spoke about Ava losing her virginity! I thought it was highly inappropriate.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I know the following info ONLY because CH has shared it on her NON PRIVATE IG multiple times,
The names and faces of her children, grandchild and husband and what they all do for a living
The fact her husband is vulnerable and that she is in a childcare 'bubble' (which I was under the impression was meant to be for urgent childcare currently, so only if a parent couldn't work, and that doesn't mean posting videos of that months empty face washes, or needed to access essential care etc, NOT so that grandma can see the baby, my own children haven't seen their grandparents for nearly a year now 😢 I haven't seen my dad for over a year as we live in a high risk area)
Her children are mixing with other people, and she clearly doesn't give a duck, because of fuckwits like this I cannot currently work,and my children cannot go to school which as time goes on I can see the serious impact its having on their mental wellbeing
she lives in Fulham (Central London)
what half of her house looks like because she openly posts stories from there.
her kids are all on IG, she tags them so this isn't difficult to work out
My point is I haven't had to search for any of this info, its ALL openly shared by the Queen herself regularly, and now that things maybe are turning a little sour she suddenly realises it might not be the best idea to be sharing all of this?she is an absolute bleeping buffoon

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Let’s put it this way: everything I know about her children/ grandchild I have learned against my will.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Caroline is deluded if she thinks she can tell people what they can/can’t comment on when she’s single handedly directed us to her children’s personal, public Instagram accounts. She’s also deluded if she thinks she can comment on how disgusting it is that people aren’t staying inside during the pandemic, when her daughter is posting pictures like this on her PUBLIC Instagram. A gathering of people, Ava with spliff in hand.

DCF5D6C1-C5AC-40C1-AA21-8609ED17A91D.jpeg

CEE54020-83C1-4AEB-9C33-5D68CCF4DF60.jpeg

Also wanted to add to the above that Caroline herself has liked Ava’s post. It seems that anyone breaking lockdown rules is a horrendous person UNLESS you’re part of the Hirons family. Who knew?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Also I just remembered on one of her lives she spoke about Ava losing her virginity! I thought it was highly inappropriate.
WTF - what did she say?

I noticed Ava saying on her IG Q&A that she apparently lives by herself... Duno how she's affording that, unless Caroline has her on her books or she's paying for it. Because all Ava seems to do is show off her bum and pretend she's a PT.

Caroline has more bubbles than an Aero.
Hahahahaha I love this, I'm stealing it!

Caroline is deluded if she thinks she can tell people what they can/can’t comment on when she’s single handedly directed us to her children’s personal, public Instagram accounts. She’s also deluded if she thinks she can comment on how disgusting it is that people aren’t staying inside during the pandemic, when her daughter is posting pictures like this on her PUBLIC Instagram. A gathering of people, Ava with spliff in hand.

View attachment 420341

View attachment 420340

Also wanted to add to the above that Caroline herself has liked Ava’s post. It seems that anyone breaking lockdown rules is a horrendous person UNLESS you’re part of the Hirons family. Who knew?
What even is that pose...

Reactions: 7
Sorry I know they’re all at it with pretending they have an arse but what the duck is this? 😂 ok I’m going to stop mentally judging an 18(??) year old now. The tit I was up to at that age makes me cringe so I can say nothing.
26A313BB-18E0-4491-A168-0E59E5474E09.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Each to their own but some of the pictures she's uploaded are a little much. I'd be told off now in my late 20s for it from my Mum but Caroline likes them :ROFLMAO: She's not a regular Mom she's a cool Mom :oops:

147367103_194854889080888_915354849646295265_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I remember Caroline making a comment about how Ava has got such a great arse. It made me cringe.

I'm in my 30s and I'd also be told off by my Mum!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Each to their own but some of the pictures she's uploaded are a little much. I'd be told off now in my late 20s for it from my Mum but Caroline likes them :ROFLMAO: She's not a regular Mom she's a cool Mom :oops:

View attachment 420411
🤣🤣 you’ve managed to age her another 30 years

I won’t judge the daughter for her instagram, most of the “cool” kids are doing the same stuff. She’s a product of her generation.

I will absolutely judge her and her entire family for ignoring the lockdown rules and make things worse for the rest of us. The fact that CH is moaning about beauty service being closed for so long and begging the rest of us for money while simultaneously undermining everyone else’s efforts is just too hard to comprehend.

Reactions: 13
I won't judge Ava either, presumably unless her PT influencing takes off she will look back and cringe anyway. But I will judge Caroline for saying things like "look at my daughters great arse"

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I have no interest in Hirons family tbh, barely have any interest in her apart from her public scamming and behaviour.
But though she is utterly ghastly I never thought she was *that* thick until now. Has she learnt nothing about discussing your private life online? She cultivates this thing with the freaks that she is relatable and their friend, so no wonder some of them weirdly think she is family. Plus she obviously uses her vast following to push her daughter into the limelight, then there is the nepotism workwise going on so it is she who has blurred the lines. Why does she put up photos of her daughter with captions like 'her lips are real'? Just wierd. And creepy tbh.
Obviously she is trying to distract from the kit show tit show, plus maybe she is annoyed her sneaky move to Somerset has been uncovered?
Idiot. Too late now to moan about it and think you can control it.

Reactions: 9
I'm not going to judge a teenager for what they post. I will forever be grateful that social media and digital cameras/ phones did not exist when I was that age.

Reactions: 18
Only seems a few years ago little Ava was going to the Saccone Joly's to play with their kids :rolleyes:
I have also seen posts from CH saying how hot her sons are:oops: I personally would not do that my kids would kill me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.