Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatisgoingoninworld

She could still be friends with mands but definitely fell out with pixi. I can’t remember any other brands that were removed from the book... maybe indeed labs comes to mind

Reactions: 3

Rowling

Chatty Member
I’ve just come back to post about Trinny’s Pop up on the Kings Road being extended cos it’s been so busy !. Hirons will be fuming that her it’s not a pop up permanent flagship counter in Liberty is deserted and tumbleweeds.

Hirons will be having a raging fit in Ruth’s old house!

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Maybe she sold the Ex council flat in Fulham to claim back the stamp duty on the mucky mansion outside of Bath. Stamp duty on a second home is over £200k but I believe you cam claim it back if you sell your principal residence within 3 years. Either that or the spawn are living in Fulham now.
---
Yes. Some of the contents have just been revealed.
Where ?

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
It’s been almost 10 years and I still don’t understand how her head is massive. Even if she had no fat in her face, the head is still huge! It’s like built up calcium or something unless she was born like that. Her poor mum. Her brother’s head seems relatively normal.
Massive head, massive face, massive hair, massive hands & feet. Just massive 🤭

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
View attachment 2963523View attachment 2963524View attachment 2963525View attachment 2963526The Insufferable Ateh Jewel has been in Liberty. She acts like the only woman to be going through a divorce but that’s by the bypass. Anyway she’s been to the SR it’s not a pop up as well as Trinny and Lisa’s counters and SR was dead and Trinny and Lisa had customers and I love Trinny’s microneedle is front and centre 😂😂
These photos confirm Lisa and Trinny's counters are flourishing. Yet skin rocks is blurry probably because of Coco and her resting bitch face as well as zero customers

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad that Hirons deploys her part time friend to show off how well SR liberty counter is going. I have a feeling they'll try and entice a few poor unsuspecting customers with promises of freebies so the counter looks busy and then post those on social media

Atah has always been insufferable she's too thick to realise Hirons gets her to do her bidding

PopTarte

Still not sold out? 😂
Hahahaha harrrr.
I must say I like the look of the Ultraviolette sunscreen but honestly much cheaper facial sunscreens are on point these days. L'oreal, Garnier amongst others are so good and often about £8. Revolutionising the sunscreen doubling as skincare thing.
No need for daft prices.
I actually have the UV sunscreen in the box, that I got on a deal a few months ago (cult beauty I think) and really rate it! I don’t have much spare money at the mo, but I will repurchase when I can get % off when I run out. It lasts for ages too, you only need a small bit.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
She’s scared of using a retinoid and she wants to ‘try’ the toners etc like she’s a newby to Skin Rocks!?? My arse, she’s one of the biggest ass lickers out there - she’ll have bought mountains of the stuff already.

Then asks the admin person where retinoid goes in her routine? Haven’t you listened to anything the oaf has ever said???

Utter utter bullshit, this is complete crap
yep.

IMG_1233.jpeg

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thank you @50sGirl and @JaneRev for the introductions for the new thread and I love the thread title and the Kim Woodburn photoshop 🤣

As it was at the end of the last thread. Hirons has launched the “supersize” and I use that term loosely of the overpriced cleanser and this 250ml one is £57!. Yes that’s FIFTY SEVEN British Pounds.View attachment 2948925
Apologies, the photoshop was posted on the previous thread by @PsychoticPrincess so all credit to her not me. 😳
---
It’s a CLEANSER! This is outrageous. Anyone buying this is a moron
“Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand…” 😜😆

• Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Interesting that there are no comments on any of the Skin Rocks facebook posts shilling the supersize cleanser. I suspect they’ve been removed?

barmj

Chatty Member
Denise is a national treasure… on gay Brits twitter! and in an ironic way 😂 it’s a shame she’s a huge gobshite, I quite liked her on Waterloo Road even if her character was a mess. Quite camp af 🤣

• Haha

OnlyPassingThrough

Wonder if CH has learned anything from the feedback she’s received so far…. People might actually be interested in Vals answers if she’s given an opportunity to speak, similar to SJP.

Val's an actual make-up legend/icon. Wonder if CH has learned anything from the feedback she’s received so far…. People might actually be interested in Vals answers if she’s given an opportunity to speak, similar to SJP.

I remember Sam Chapman got an opportunity to interview Val a few years ago and it was lovely to see how in awe of her Sam was. I really doubt Caroline will feel the same way as she’s not from a make-up/creative background. If it’s just used as another opportunity for CH to plug her dosser family I think I’ll cringe myself inside out.

She's pre-corded them all so she can't edit her style until series 2, if there is one. Which must be causing her a lot of angst!

• Haha