Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowling

Chatty Member
He’s a member of The Freaks group too. 🤮
I’ve tried 2 or 3 of his products from when I used to purchase Hirons boxes but I was underwhelmed and never repurchased.
I was never impressed with his products either. The eye gel was drying and mist was meh.

Reactions: 2

mindlessness

VIP Member

50sGirl

VIP Member
What happens if the mansion is mentioned on a Live? Does it not get through the moderator?
I believe all her comments are moderated now.
I don’t watch podcasts so how does it work if it was mentioned say in a review? Can she moderate those too?

Rowling

Chatty Member
Can't bear that Ateh Jewel, another on who thinks she's something she isn't. That stupid wave she does in front of the camera,the self importance and looks ridiculous
She is unbearable. She acts like she’s the only woman to go through a divorce.

• Heart

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Interesting … in that article she says the West Ken apt is a rental. May be the upkeep on the manse is costlier than she realised and she had to sell the other place.
I think shes renting out the other place and the cost from that will cover the newer flat they are renting. The last place may have been smaller but it was more central so the rent from that will be enough. Maybe she still has ruths mansion but doesnt want to mention it or maybe she sold it last year and thTs when they moved to this new place.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Mine just arrived too. I'm really pleased with the products. Far superior to Hirons' tat and I'm going away for a couple of days next weekend, so great timing. Almost half the price of Hirons' shit kit 😊
Oh I'm well jel. I normally have no interest in kits of any sort but that one looked amazing.
How often do they come out and can you set an alert of some sort?

Deevee47

VIP Member
Trying to be ‘Aldi’ with the naughty connotations .. god she’s insufferable and juvenile.

I've literally just seen this Ad and the fawning all over posts are 🤢🤢

Oh lady Hirons knows all about this, next it will be trademarking it.

Could you imagine any prestige brand doing this. It won't help the eventual buy out of Skin Rocks, you can't say we are in the luxury market then pull this shit.

Hirons really has lost all sound judgement and perspective

JaneRev

VIP Member
Oh Haddock will have a master copy at the ready so she can alter it in terms of product and how Haddock is feeling at the time. Then she'll approving posts with glee so she and the other perfume loving twatbag can get first dibs on the shit hair band.

Both of them are making a shit load of money with their kitchen sink, copied font samples but yet no one questions where all the money goes. Bloody bizarre set up

It's not a bad kit, better than it has been over the last 18 months -2 years.

Slightly annoyed that Alpha H seem to be in the in crowd. Their cleansing balm is nice but liquid gold I use twice a week and have done for a couple of years and the gel moisturiser (which was sample sized in the last kit) has been great since the weather has been warmer here my skin loves it. Paid half price when they had a deal on.

I'm sure they'll quickly realise their mistake and drop Hirons especially when there's not an influx of new customers because Madam is flogging it at a ridiculous margin

Interesting JSS hasn't been included for a while

JaneRev

VIP Member
Eugh, just seen Haddock posted a selfie on FB wearing the “epic” (her words not mine) headband! 🤮
I saw that earlier today. She looks her usual smarmy "I'm the chosen one" face. She made some cringey comment about being in the head band club

@50sGirl could you do a new thread. I'd do it but haven't got the faintest clue 🤦🏻‍♀️😂