Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind me not to look on this thread just after eating a massive piece of cake

It's definitely not a photo I'd be proud of.mijf you they both have the morals of sewer rats..with hair to match
First thing that comes to mind here -

Rough as.....

Reactions: 4
First thing that comes to mind here -

Rough as.....
Yep mine too
---
Well she’s doing a live tonight, I only listened to it’s not a democracy on my ……… whatever, I delete you……….in comments I picked up Caroline hirons for prime minister…….go on yet another muppet in charge of the mad house.
Had enough after that sorry.

Reactions: 4
I saw some of the live on Monday. Everyone was asking her to get trinny on her podcast. Hirons kept saying “trinny has her own podcast, she doesn’t need to go on mine.” Finally by the end she said” trinny has not invited me on her podcast so I’m not inviting her on mine.”
Trinny doesn’t want you as a friend anymore because you are a backstabbing bitch. I have not listened to the podcast because I just can’t face that kind of fake nice. I thought she told it as it is but only to us little people haha

Reactions: 21
Do you think La Hughes will be a guest?

Will she ever get another A lister?

Reactions: 2
She admitted that she’d been deleting comments from her YouTube interview with SJP- and used the fact that she has ADHD as an ex use for jumping in on answers. She actually said that she was able to control herself .. she is clueless. Never takes feedback and sees it always as criticism… ignorant egotist.

Reactions: 19
Thi
Think we might have our answer as to who Trinny has dumped as a friend on a recent podcast….

Reactions: 6
Just watched the second part with “listeners” questions.
Loved it when SJP took her to task saying not every parent is privileged enough to be able to get time off work to attend their children’s plays, etc. Hirons wanted to appear as parent of the year but good on SJP for putting her right! Hirons soon backtracked.
She is a terrible interviewer talking over SJP answers all the time.
Also “we live in London.”

Reactions: 15
I think Jim lives in Frome actually...

Reactions: 7
On trinny’s? Why what’s been said??!

I thought when trinny was on a podcast with Emma Gunns a while back it sounded like she’d dumped Hiron’s and rightly so. With friends like her who needs enemies!!

Thi

Think we might have our answer as to who Trinny has dumped as a friend on a recent podcast….

Reactions: 5
I’m sure there were several comments on her latest YouTube complaining that she interrupted and talked over SJP but they’re not there now! Just one which was about half an hour ago so no doubt that will disappear too.
She cannot take criticism at all despite claiming the contrary.

Reactions: 13
On trinny’s? Why what’s been said??!

I thought when trinny was on a podcast with Emma Gunns a while back it sounded like she’d dumped Hiron’s and rightly so. With friends like her who needs enemies!!
Ye Trinny talked about a friendship she had to let go of. Sounds like they're no longer 'mates'!

Trinny's classy and has manners. And she's so successful she doesn't need to keep Nanna close.

Hirons can kiss her sequins.
---
There are still a few stragglers of dissention! Tick tock, once she fires up her phone they'll vamoose.

Reactions: 6
I caught some of her live last night. There was breaking news re the general election. CH kept asking what day of the week the July 4th election would be. How could she not know that elections are always held on a Thursday?
I thought SJP came across very well in the podcast. She sounded very nice and down to earth.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe the skin rocks pr list is small, she posts so many micro influencers, different ones every time. And why on Earth did they all need 2 cleansers to see the size difference? People can understand ml. Cut the price instead! Then they’d sell

Reactions: 12
The cleanser WOW!!!MEGASIZE!!!! HOLD THE BUS!!!! rigmarole is ridiculous. My two favourite cleansers are 8.99 and 13.00 for 400ml or so and are usually on offer. Fine if you want to be fancy and have a treat, but if you were, would you even look in the direction of Skin Rocks? It isn't giving luxe in anything other than the price tbh.

Reactions: 16