Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her fresh botox. The barely mobile Ming the Merciless-angled eyebrows give it away. Looks like she's had her cheeks and lips filled too. In fact, the only parts of her face which seem to move in the video are her mouth and eyeballs?
Ming the Merciless 💀💀💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh here we go “teasing” the bigger cleanser. No doubt it’ll be like £50. The gurning she’s doing is awful 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So many interesting launches at the moment. Brands like The Ordinary are having a renaissance (a gentle, milky toner was launched today, also I am getting amazing results from the new retinal), new ranges from Curel for example look like great value for money. And there seems to be a common theme of barrier repair/protection across the board 👀

SR all looks so boring and overpriced by comparison. An upsized cleanser is hardly fanfare worthy, especially when it was too small to begin with and apparently burns some people’s faces 😬

Reactions: 16
So many interesting launches at the moment. Brands like The Ordinary are having a renaissance (a gentle, milky toner was launched today, also I am getting amazing results from the new retinal), new ranges from Curel for example look like great value for money. And there seems to be a common theme of barrier repair/protection across the board 👀

SR all looks so boring and overpriced by comparison. An upsized cleanser is hardly fanfare worthy, especially when it was too small to begin with and apparently burns some people’s faces 😬
And isn't upsizing the cleanser just an admission they got it wrong in the first place?
SR looks so boring. I really don't know much about high end skincare tbh but I'd much rather look at a cheaper and more interesting brand like Byoma. It seems to be a real buzz around it as well with younger people. Do any young people ever talk about SR?

Reactions: 12
And isn't upsizing the cleanser just an admission they got it wrong in the first place?
SR looks so boring. I really don't know much about high end skincare tbh but I'd much rather look at a cheaper and more interesting brand like Byoma. It seems to be a real buzz around it as well with younger people. Do any young people ever talk about SR?
The only young people I see talk about SR are the bum licking “influencers” who shill it #gifted #PR and then move on to the next “amazing” product like the insufferable pair Andrew Wheatcroft and Grant Donaldson who in my opinion aren’t exactly a good advert for skincare when the pair of them constantly look hungover yet shill any skincare product for payment.

P.S Trinny has a new skincare product (I think) launching tomorrow. Hirons will be raging in the oafice , gird your loins staff !.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go “teasing” the bigger cleanser. No doubt it’ll be like £50. The gurning she’s doing is awful 😂😂

F##k me
“tell us below if you think you know what it is 👇
oh it’s a pink tube……let me guess it’s your cleanser, just bigger unless you’ve made another marketing error.
This is their marketing engagement, who ever gets paid for that job is grossly overpaid. Either that or their aiming for below tween actually toddler engagement. and I’m sure the toddlers would be frightened off by the scarecrow gurning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Trinny’s new product is for the neck and décolleté.
I don’t think I’ll be buying because all the products I’ve previously bought for this area have not done anything more than my usual facial products.

Reactions: 7
Agreed and how can it ‘lift’
Anyway. That’s the first product that seems like a gimmick and 22
People in the trial? Sorry trin not for me.

Anyone recommend a milky/oil cleanser? And any curel products I need? Off to an actual
Store
Today so can have a play. Bored of internet shopping!
I don’t think I’ll be buying because all the products I’ve previously bought for this area have not done anything more than my usual facial products.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not at £68 for sure!
---
Agreed and how can it ‘lift’
Anyway. That’s the first product that seems like a gimmick and 22
People in the trial? Sorry trin not for me.

Anyone recommend a milky/oil cleanser? And any curel products I need? Off to an actual
Store
The Bioma oil to milk cleanser is nice. And I love the Curel moisturiser

• Heart
Reactions: 3
CH is gonna go nuts as she always says the only thing that helps the neck is surgery. I wonder if she'll get a nexpert on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's right about the neck. Trinny's cream is just a glorified moisturiser and the claims...please, that's just silly:

Our cohesion technology draws its power from the Isodon Japonicus plant which grows up to two metres tall without feeling the effects of gravity

Firms and restructures

Our clever decapeptides focus on organising loosened dermal fibres, filling in any gaps and giving skin its structure back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Store
The Curel Plumping Hydrating Gel Essence (white bottle with purple band) is good imo. Bordering on serum texture. I like the byoma hydrating serum but hate the packaging - haven’t bothered repurchasing since using the new curel essence.
Fwiw - the original curel essence (blue band) is nice but the texture of juicy water so more of an extra hydrating step which I can’t be bothered with.

In other news I see Caroline is posting jokes about sexual harassment. Lovely

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Someone on Trinnys live this morning asked has she sent Caroline Hirons the new product to review. 😂
---
CH is gonna go nuts as she always says the only thing that helps the neck is surgery. I wonder if she'll get a nexpert on 😂
That’s an interesting thought because of the back lash she suffered and damaged herself the last time, whether she’s that stupid to pull that stunt again. That was the final straw for me about how much I dislike her, not because I’m a raving fan of Trinny but because how she tried to decimate another women, saying it’s ok because their friends it’s all about the micro needling forgetting most of us remember her promoting her mates. Using another unfortunate women in the process.
---
After the promotion of the sexual harassment joke, she has an empties bit from an influencer who was gifted the really fabulous moisturiser…..like who bothers with these these days.
---
I wonder what Hirons would think about this micro needling for hair loss. Do you think she’d bring back random lady to talk about this on her lives and then they all go back to the secret place (industry people only) that only go to to chat about it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s horrible. She’s got no class at all, the fact that she can laugh at something like sexual harassment shows why she’s no problem being friends with Matty Healy’s mother.
It would make me worry about her workplace if she thinks this sub Bernard Manning stuff is hilarious. Her office seems terribly unprofessional anyway - all those 'if you don't like it duck off' type neon signs.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.