Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skin Rocks latest offer is 20% off a purchase of any moisturiser and retinoid together.

Sales not going as expected?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you’re recovering from cancer would you risk using used products?
I wouldn't but you can't really tell if those hourglass palettes have been used or not. I have two and they still look brand new. You could easily buy one that the seller claims is unused when it's been used loads.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Used the Trinny microneedle for the first time this evening. It doesn’t hurt at all and I actually really liked the sensation. It did leave my face a little pink but that subsided within half an hour.

I followed up with the plump up serum and it had an instant plumping and firming effect but will have to wait to see if it’s a real change or just superficial. It is a little sticky on my oily skin so it’ll be part of my bedtime skincare.

So far, so good. And I still have no desire to try Caroline’s products.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Multiple kit buying. Another MZ flog. Wants to get rid of the nasty bags with them too. Won't separate 🤣
Screenshot_20240426-134211_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Used the Trinny microneedle for the first time this evening. It doesn’t hurt at all and I actually really liked the sensation. It did leave my face a little pink but that subsided within half an hour.

I followed up with the plump up serum and it had an instant plumping and firming effect but will have to wait to see if it’s a real change or just superficial. It is a little sticky on my oily skin so it’ll be part of my bedtime skincare.

So far, so good. And I still have no desire to try Caroline’s products.
Thanks for the update, I'm sorely tempted.

I equally have no intention of ever trying Caroline's very successful brand
---
Looks ok for 65 years old 😂😂😂 was that one of you???

View attachment 2899188
It wasn't me, but that's brilliant how long will it stay up for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did I see on stories yesterday she's in New York?
She's not following that lame band out there is she? :sleep:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did I see on stories yesterday she's in New York?
She's not following that lame band out there is she? :sleep:
Hirons did say she was off to NY in April, probably on the prowl for new skincare brands. JSS is in Italy, so she's not meeting up with him which is kinda surprising

Reactions: 1
Hirons did say she was off to NY in April, probably on the prowl for new skincare brands. JSS is in Italy, so she's not meeting up with him which is kinda surprising
She is indeed in NYC and teasing us in her stories. Apparently she spent time with one of the most famous people in the world? Tune in again for the big reveal.

Could she be referring to her it's not a pop up in this comment?

Oh and Ava is on holiday again, in Morocco.

Screenshot_2024-04-28-07-43-54-30_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is indeed in NYC and teasing us in her stories. Apparently she spent time with one of the most famous people in the world? Tune in again for the big reveal.

Could she be referring to her it's not a pop up in this comment?

Oh and Ava is on holiday again, in Morocco.

View attachment 2902064
Why does she always wear a t shirt in bed?

God she looks so grubby imo.

Reactions: 4