Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually a lot of influencers and her ‘mates’ she sent it to have said that they used it up so quickly - obvs they don’t mention the price because they didn’t pay for it, and they say it as a compliment as to how great it is.
Its us lowly folk who object to forking out that much for such a small tube.
If she doubles the size of it, she’s really going to have to make it better value for money. It’s already outrageous at 30+ quid!
Once I’ve gone through all my cleansers I’m going ala Nadine Baggot and what actually Caroline Hirons used to preach not spend on cleansers. They are right, plenty of reasonably priced ones and spend my money on the things I actually need to. Just shows that Caroline Hirons doesn’t practice what she preaches and just sees the freaks as cash cows by the pricing and placement of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Shelly333 I'm with you on this one. I mean, I love Elemis cleansing balm for the lovely fragrance - and I do use it as a mask as well as a cleanser, but I know it does nothing more for my skin, really, than the Squalane one. As times get harder financially, it makes no sense to splurge on something that gets washed down the sink. If anyone wanted to get it for me as a birthday or Christmas gift in future, I'd think of it as a lovely treat. I can't justify spending on it any longer.

Reactions: 11
So if she doubles the size of her cleanser it will be 250ml which is the standard size, or thereabouts, of most cleansers on the market.
Supersize my arse! It’s a standard size that she’ll be charging way more for end of!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The oaf just seethes jealousy of Victoria beckham as she’s only 4 years older but looks like her mum 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Actually a lot of influencers and her ‘mates’ she sent it to have said that they used it up so quickly - obvs they don’t mention the price because they didn’t pay for it, and they say it as a compliment as to how great it is.
Its us lowly folk who object to forking out that much for such a small tube.
If she doubles the size of it, she’s really going to have to make it better value for money. It’s already outrageous at 30+ quid!
No doubt she'll be waxing lyrical about what good value it is, how the freaks wanted it so here it is so snap it up. Then she'll compare it to KS goats milk. If that doesn't work she'll join Jimderella in the basement and cry off her Westman poorly matched make up
---
The oaf just seethes jealousy of Victoria beckham as she’s only 4 years older but looks like her mum 😂😂😂
It's the same age difference between Lisa and Hirons.

The huge difference is that in her eyes is that VB is fair game because of the higher media profile where as Lisa to her isn't as well known and isn't as widely criticised

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What's happened with her lives?
Is she still sulking about something?
The lives will start again once another SKU or kit is released. She'll be saying she's been dying from the plague as the reason she's not done them

Equally as possible is she's sulking that the MZ moisturiser hasn't been the roaring success she told the brand it would be as "They buy anything I tell them to"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This poor soul looks like she’s being held hostage by Hirons 😂😂😂

She looks petrified🤣
I have absolutely no idea who she is 🤣 I do love being a middle age goth. I didn't know who the 1975 were until Hirons posted about them

To quote my dad "She looks like a ham hock tied round the middle" Hirons as usual is trying to fit in with singers/bands. Is she still having PT sessions down the gym?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have absolutely no idea who she is 🤣 I do love being a middle age goth. I didn't know who the 1975 were until Hirons posted about them

To quote my dad "She looks like a ham hock tied round the middle" Hirons as usual is trying to fit in with singers/bands. Is she still having PT sessions down the gym?
My mum's variation is "she looks like a calf bed tied round the middle" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240424-225858_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240424-225934_Facebook.jpg

So the MZ Skin continues to be flogged, including pots bought from other freaks, used a couple of times and attempting to sell on again. Oh dear oh dear Mrs Hirons. Not looking good...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9