Caroline Hirons #33 Bad reviews are deleted, the skin ain’t rocking and The Freaks feel cheated…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very annoying as well Hirons mantra, after slagging someone off, usually a woman, - 'oh she doesn't care. She doesn't care what I think' as an excuse to be so bloody rude - whereas she can't adopt this approach herself to the slightest criticism. She pretends she can. That ONE comment under someone else's video about her team being Yes people 🤭 lead to an entire rant and then several pass agg posts.

Reactions: 8
As well as laughing at the ridiculous bar was the neon sign.
The way Hirons uses the Freaks name now all the time confirms to me that she christened the group that and she wanted to call them that from the start.
I was in the FB group from day 1. I recall when she announced that the group would be called the Freaks because that’s how we were referring to ourselves. I remember being a tad perplexed because I’d never seen anyone use that term but I accepted it because I thought perhaps I’d just missed it. That said, I’m sure another Tattler thought the same.
Now I think she chose the name and us gullible idiots went along with it. It was obviously in her trademark plan - although she withdrew that one.

Reactions: 13
BUY25 on Beauty Bay is accidentally giving 50% off. Seems to be on full price only. You’re welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve had another email trying to flog the kit …. Save over 61% !. Another flop 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve had another email trying to flog the kit …. Save over 61% !. Another flop 😂
I'm so glad I unsubscribed. I did have two text messages that went straight to spam on release day. Is the previous kit still being flogged despite claims of "last call"

This new kit despite Hirons reusing "5 years of kits" hasn't gone down well. As you know she'll have to lie down in a dark room for a week before rising from the ashes to flog something else
---
As I'm sad and have nowt better to do whilst waiting for my tea. I popped Caroline Hirons complaints into Google

This blog post appeared from 2015..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Now on Caroline Hirons reel another influencer says there’s a reason why her 7th skin rocks moisturiser is an empty, along with gifted on it??? Then a random bit from someone else showing Liberty on her reel, just that Liberty not the Caroline Hirons pop up, just outside and inside Liberty.
Pointless.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Now on Caroline Hirons reel another influencer says there’s a reason why her 7th skin rocks moisturiser is an empty, along with gifted on it??? Then a random bit from someone else showing Liberty on her reel, just that Liberty not the Caroline Hirons pop up, just outside and inside Liberty.
Pointless.
At least whoever that was admitted it had been gifted, Hirons seems to be off loading a lot of products to random "influencers" l hate that word 😂

Watched the whole reel, they show inside liberty then show the dead as a dodo SR's counter, looking bare and as chavy as Hirons is. Then then pan round to Lisa's counter which looks lovely, full of product and a lot more people were there. I noticed Lisa had comment on the reel. That's probably why Hirons has stuck it on her stories 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must be VB, I noticed on her beauty instagram page she often has a full face when making out she’s cleansing there’s even post a little way down her wall where she’s talking about washing her face and flogging her.l cleanser with eye makeup on!
But the complainers don't have a problem with all her (and other influencers) surgery/injectables? Or that she (and all the other influencers) don't actually use their own products?

Hirons definitely doesn't, no one has that much face.

Also, although the spiel they all use is 'I sat down in the lab, wearing my 'intelligent glasses' and tailored lab coat, with the real scientists and we discussed - as equals - the science of the sciencey stuff that's going to go into my scientific formula', really they go into a meeting room with the manufacturer, under a confidentiality agreement they disclose the demographic of their followers - age, preferences, disposable income - both parties come up with a price point, the manufacturer presents them with a few off the shelf basic formulas that fit the price point, then they pick the formula, add scent (and anything else eg colour, coloured speckles, pearlised finish), then a branding consultancy comes in and designs the packaging. It's all put together in a factory in China, shipped to a warehouse and a crate of it goes to the influencer to start flogging.

Then all that remains is that the influencer swears blind it's her personally designed formula and she never uses anything else, when really it's been designed to a price point and nothing more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has Caroline officially announced the SR cleanser is being launched in supersize (aka normal for other brands) or has Sali Hughes jumped the gun on her? With friends like these…. 😂
(Skip the end of Sali’s recent empties reel if interested).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shows how bleeping deluded hirons is. To say you are women supporting women when she made that terrible micro needle video about trinny and what happened to the other woman in that video? She was thrown right under the bus. That woman was just going off the hate hirons was spewing.

Reactions: 15
Has Caroline officially announced the SR cleanser is being launched in supersize (aka normal for other brands) or has Sali Hughes jumped the gun on her? With friends like these…. 😂
(Skip the end of Sali’s recent empties reel if interested).
Ye I think she has said it'll be sold in a bigger size. As usual she paints it as 'so many of you have been asking so.....' :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s misinterpreting complaints about the amount of product for the cost as a demand for a bigger size?
Actually a lot of influencers and her ‘mates’ she sent it to have said that they used it up so quickly - obvs they don’t mention the price because they didn’t pay for it, and they say it as a compliment as to how great it is.
Its us lowly folk who object to forking out that much for such a small tube.
If she doubles the size of it, she’s really going to have to make it better value for money. It’s already outrageous at 30+ quid!

Reactions: 16
@FrankieBelle You're right, it is outrageously priced, especially compared with the Ordinary 240ml Squalane Cleanser which I think cost me around £12.

Reactions: 5