Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to read it because I’ve given her enough of my money but there are many reasons I won’t go near Byoma again especially the body range. Her review will be dar from impartial given she is friends with the founder, the packaging is impossible and the price of the body stuff is extortionate.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I was in liberty recently and saw “Coco” and a colleague in the flesh at the deserted counter. Trinny’s counter, you could hardly get near. Coco and the other lady both had faces like smacked arses and were darting grimaces at everyone who passed

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm not going to read it because I’ve given her enough of my money but there are many reasons I won’t go near Byoma again especially the body range. Her review will be dar from impartial given she is friends with the founder, the packaging is impossible and the price of the body stuff is extortionate.
When Byoma first came out and people were saying about the cleansing balm being really good value for money. I looked and it was 60g so not as cheap when you compare it to other budget brands.

I could be remembering this wrong but CH didn't start promoting it until it was in one of her boxes. Then there was a hard push once one of her team put the article about kids skincare together

The last time I was in Boots I looked at the range and my first impression was that the packaging would be a pain in the arse and leave a lot of product in the packaging.
---
I was in liberty recently and saw “Coco” and a colleague in the flesh at the deserted counter. Trinny’s counter, you could hardly get near. Coco and the other lady both had faces like smacked arses and were darting grimaces at everyone who passed
Well the smacked arsed faces they've taken notes from their fearless leader. When they've interviewed on SR's Instagram stories "Coco" and a couple of others apparently have twenty plus years in the beauty industry. I'd have thought they'd want to be working at an established brand or do treatments themselves.

I think a large percentage of the counter employees are fan girls and freaks. Greg appeared out of nowhere a year or so ago. Her not a pop up won't be there in a couple of years if it's not generating traffic and sales for Liberty

It must be really getting on Hirons nerves how successful Trinnys counter is. I can see her doing more GWPs and meet the founder nights. So much for her being the most influential woman in skincare 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The byoma hydrating serum is excellent but yeah, the packaging is wasteful.
I agree. The serum is very good but the packaging is awful. The first serum I ordered was only half full as well. To be fair, I was sent a replacement immediately with no request to return the original.

Reactions: 1
Another cheaper range I'm really liking is Naturium's face and body stuff
The Retinaldehyde Cream Serum 0.10% I've been using for a couple of months and so far so good.
The peptide moisturiser is great in the summer months
Their body lotion is great very hydrating but not sticky. The oil infused body wash is my absolute favourite, it has really made a difference, is gentle and I don't break my neck when I'm in the shower and I've gone through lots of bottles of it.

I hated their cleansing balm it left a film on my skin and the texture wasn't great

I think it's a fair priced range and the packaging isn't tit

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.