Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh her toadies all calling her Boss makes me heave.
And her indignance at the suggestion that ground coffee might reduce dark circles because it's not 'science' 😂 unlike her advice to eat yogurt and you'll conceive a girl I guess.
(I've no idea about the coffee, just found her hypocrisy quite staggering).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And her indignance at the suggestion that ground coffee might reduce dark circles because it's not 'science' 😂 unlike her advice to eat yogurt and you'll conceive a girl I guess.
I can’t passed that in this day and age that the staff makes her tea. She could use the exercise to the kettle as part of her step count.

• Haha
I can’t passed that in this day and age that the staff makes her tea. She could use the exercise to the kettle as part of her step count.
Good point. And I bet anything that she never returns the favour.
In one of her lives a while ago she took umbrage with a poster commenting how awful it was that she kept bellowing from the comfort of her chair for someone (Lou?) to make her a cup of tea. Long rant about 'it's a Live alright? What do you expect me to do? Just walk out?', er well make one beforehand perhaps?
But anyway she didn't have that excuse this time. So you are probably right and she never makes it.

Reactions: 5
Are PAs still making tea? Is that normal now? Or is it just her? She makes tea for her all the time not just when she's on live.

Reactions: 2
Are PAs still making tea? Is that normal now? Or is it just her? She makes tea for her all the time not just when she's on live.
Not in my world it isn’t and I wouldn’t expect my staff to make mine either. But then of course she’s supporting women by keeping them in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From one narcissist to another
JVN is a nasty piece of work, there are a lot of similarities between them and Hirons

They both have become more unlikeable as their careers have progressed. Both of their lines are full of cheap ingredients with promises of amazing benefits. Neither of them have the same amount of industry "friends" as they once had.

They'd sell their souls if they had them

I doubt JVN gives a crap about Hirons and vica versa
---
She’s ill again! 🙄
What a suprise .. must have caught something from the great unwashed aka the 1975 on her whistle stop tour of Amsterdam with her favourite child
---
Calling Hirons boss must be on page 1 of the training manual at Hirons towers, alongside the demand that you must change your name if it is the same as hers, and if there's more than one person with the same name Hirons reserves the right to change it to what she wants .pictures of what temperature her fat coke needs to be stored at and the exact shade her tea needs to be. Just incase Lou is selfish enough to take annual leave

I've not heard about the coffee grounds thing, she's getting more hypocritical as the days go on

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She always gets 'ill' after one of her jaunts away. Italy, Amsterdam, wherever, she always picks up the lurg.

Reactions: 7
She always gets 'ill' after one of her jaunts away. Italy, Amsterdam, wherever, she always picks up the lurg.
There was a guy I used to work with that used to ring in sick after he'd been off on annual leave.

Being sick after her quick jaunts means she can have a few days to herself when she gets back to her mansion
---
@50sGirl
Are you keeping the next thread under guru's or are you moving it to influencers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There was a guy I used to work with that used to ring in sick after he'd been off on annual leave.

Being sick after her quick jaunts means she can have a few days to herself when she gets back to her mansion
---
@50sGirl
Are you keeping the next thread under guru's or are you moving it to influencers?
Anyone can start it! 😁
Personally I think she should be under influencer because she doesn’t actually “do” anything other than shill these days does she?
I’m unsure if we can just move it though or if a mod needs to give the thumbs up?
What are everyone’s views?

Anyone can start it! 😁
Personally I think she should be under influencer because she doesn’t actually “do” anything other than shill these days does she?
I’m unsure if we can just move it though or if a mod needs to give the thumbs up?
I'm in agreement with you, I remember you mentioning it at the beginning of this thread.

All she does is push her tit kits, new products and sponsored content interspersed with dying of a cold, going to the gym and fawning over her kids

As a bonus Hirons hates being called an influencer 🤣🤣

I haven't the faintest idea on how to move it or start a thread. I've been out of the loop tech wise for a long time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone can start it! 😁
Influencer gets the vote from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Influencer for sure!! Does she even know what she’s selling anymore?? Has JVN even addressed this? I feel like accepting his behaviour is a bad look. I feel like influencers just ignore bad behaviour go offline for a month then come back like nothing has happened. Hirons did that with her trinny sabotage too. I hate it all. I hope Instagram crashes and they all go out of work.

Someone in the freaks group asked about Kim Kardashian’s skincare line and this was Hirons response. This is really the answer to anyone asking if they should buy Skin Rocks too 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone in the freaks group asked about Kim Kardashian’s skincare line and this was Hirons response. This is really the answer to anyone asking if they should buy Skin Rocks too 😂😂
Oooh the snobby madam. E45 is great. (Jury's out on brillo pads... *commences to sandpaper forehead with brillo pad and ~the gentle acid~*)

• Haha
Bet she wouldn’t dare say that publicly on her Instagram.

I remember her reviewing it and being her usual gruff self about it. that "celebrities" (I say this in the loosest possible term with KK) shouldn't be releasing their own lines

I'm amazed Hirons didn't tell them to look at her review on the app which is probably behind the paywall now 🙄🙄

She must be feeling better now, so she can start whipping the freaks into a frenzy about the new kit.

I wonder how long until there are an influx of reviews about Hirons acids buggering their skin barrier up. We all know how well she deals with less than favourable reviews

She's absolutely vile
---
Bet she wouldn’t dare say that publicly on her Instagram.
The way she's gone after a lot of people in the industry I wouldn't put it past her

I have had skin issues lately, not sure if from following CH’s advice (or changes in me) but E45 basically saved me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have had skin issues lately, not sure if from following CH’s advice (or changes in me) but E45 basically saved me.
She's a crashing snob. duck knows why as she's utterly classless. These eejits who get everything for free and are wealthy anyway are so condescending. Like her and Sali Hughes being all po faced about dupes. Well pardon me if I can't afford the Charlotte Tilbury primer thingy so buy the Collection copy for £6.
Nadine Baggers seems to be the only one who appreciates the value of good dupes for a lot of people.

Reactions: 15
The boss routine 🤢🤢🤢
She's 54 years old ...grow the duck up

I don't think the paywall is going well, the amount of posts her and her team have been doing. It hasn't had the reaction she had deluded herself into thinking it would

I think the next kit will be the end of this coming week or the Monday after

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.