Caroline Hirons #32 Query the price, she’ll show you the door. “It’s not expensive, you’re just poor!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never any pics of Jim at the gigs with her? Maybe he’s locked in the cupboard under the stairs in the mansion in Somerset?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t she a tad old to still be fangirling a boy band?
Perhaps her and her bestie could team up - Old Hags On Tour.
I thought it a bit strange tbh. And her son appears to have made it a personality trait.
And I bet she has no qualms about getting free tickets because of Denise Welch - after her massive winge a couple of weeks ago about how difficult and unfair it is getting gig tickets these days

Reactions: 7
Supply and demand Caz, innit. The promoters hype up the tour massively and have a huge push on ticket release day so they can hopefully boast about it selling out. Then people complain about missing out which then fuels FOMO for the next set of dates and so on...erm....remind you of anything??
---
Screenshot_20240328_102546_Chrome.jpg

But they can buy some tit merch if they miss out....lol at "Support Acts"!!!

Get yer 5 quid bargain bookmarks!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'd love to know how many they've got left of those!
Screenshot_20240328_121436_Chrome.jpg

Great...they're plastic, too. Mmmm landfill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Since leaving Freakdom behind I've found my skincare routine has been pared back by a huge amount. Gone are the multi-step routines, the buying of a vast amount of products I won't get round to using, the quest for the next amazing product that promises what it will never deliver. Not being constantly exposed to the Freaks' feverish buying, extolling the virtues of this, that and the other, I no longer suffer from FOMO. My skin is as good as it was two years ago. Better actually because since Hirons lost any influence over me, my skin barrier hasn't been b*ggered once 😊 I know Hirons couldn't always have behaved as atrociously as she does now. I think I'm a right enough person that I'd never have liked her if she was. I'm glad to see the shine seems to be coming off for more Freaks, but I'm still surprised how many still have slavish devotion to her and are seemingly blind to the absolute shite she talks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s a proper sick note, worse than ‘Ruth ‘it’s her old house’ Crilly and Sali Hughes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps the mansion in Somerset is cursed… 😜
Ooh I’d still live in it❤❤

It must be said though, since Ruth ‘it’s her old house’ Crilly has moved to the Scandinavian ski chalet she’s not been ill as much.

Reactions: 4
Ooh I’d still live in it❤❤

It must be said though, since Ruth ‘it’s her old house’ Crilly has moved to the Scandinavian ski chalet she’s not been ill as much.
tbh ruth being ill frequently makes more sense because she’s got two kids in primary school. kids always bring crap home. caroline’s got no excuse other than she’s probably just wallows in the damp

Reactions: 7
tbh ruth being ill frequently makes more sense because she’s got two kids in primary school. kids always bring crap home. caroline’s got no excuse other than she’s probably just wallows in the damp
She probably needs to see a PRIVATE DOCTOR THAT IS PRIVATE BECAUSE SHE IS CONSIDERABLY RICHER THAN YAAAAOUUUUUU to see what’s wrong. Again. So she can ignore the advice and blame it on Huel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.