Caroline Hirons #31 Needled by Ozempic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a recent video of Lisa's - the 'natural skin look' look or something.
Honestly I thought 'oh yes I know all this, how revolutionary can it be?' But omg I tried her techniques and they worked so well. I don't get it - they didn't seem that that different to what I usually do, but there was some kind of alchemy and my skin and makeup were flawless (extremely unusually 😂).
What I also love about her is her insistence you can use any makeup you have to achieve the look.
She just seems such a nice, thoughtful and modest individual. Literally the opposite of Nellie.
I watched that the other day. I thought about giving it a go over the weekend. I'll definitely give it a go. I've got a colour correcting palette coming tomorrow after messaging Lisa on Instagram yesterday. So that gives me the nudge to try that look.

I agree with you the fact she says use what you already have backs up what she's always said. When she did the video about her new bits she bought, she emphased that the LED device was mega expensive and she saved up to get it.

Completely polar opposite to Ma Hirons. I found Lisa through searching for make up for hooded eyes. Ma Hirons can't take credit for that.

Reactions: 4
Just out of interest with new thread titles .. how short do they need to be.

I was waiting for a scan today, and wrote something out. It could go down like a lead ballon but if it's ok I'll stick my neck out

Reactions: 3
I really like LE but I doubt she has to save up to buy anything. She's minted!
That was exactly my thought. She justified it and said "I work hard. I saved up". Not sure I believe that at all, but I did appreciate that she recognises it would be a massive purchase for most people and not something most people could prioritise. None of that "its not expensive. You are just poor" attitude.

Reactions: 9
That was exactly my thought. She justified it and said "I work hard. I saved up". Not sure I believe that at all, but I did appreciate that she recognises it would be a massive purchase for most people and not something most people could prioritise. None of that "its not expensive. You are just poor" attitude.
It could be that’s she’s grounded pays herself a wage and budgets. By saving for things it gives it more value. And yes she does recognise that not everyone has endless streams of money by getting you to use what you have instead of you must buy mine and never ever could I see LE being crass with the “it’s just outside your price range” chalk and cheese. And genuine warmth. And I’m not LE 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.