Caroline Hirons #31 Needled by Ozempic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can the LE mascara orderers feedback on if it flakes, smudges under eyes and how it behaves over a day? Extra points if your skin is dry AF and you have to wear loads of moisturiser!

Reactions: 11
Had a thought today, I know she's not a big enough brand, but how fun would it be if Aldi made dupes of her products...😏 She'd be apoplectic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another Hirons email informing us there are only a handful of Kit26's left. How long is it since she threatened they would be sold out within hours of launching? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That tutorial is so nice to watch. She's so enthusiastic about her own products and yet isn't loud or braggy. Lisa's a super bright warm lady.
I'm really enjoying watching her videos on you tube. You can tell she's developed her products with a hell of a lot of thought.

They aren't released every five minutes, everything I've tried the packaging is lovely. Yes they aren't cheap but not so overpriced it's ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Another Hirons email informing us there are only a handful of Kit26's left. How long is it since she threatened they would be sold out within hours of launching? 😆
I unsubscribed from them, then I ended up getting texts 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It's got to be at least a couple of weeks as there's not the stampede for the kit products on the selling groups, even the Tatcha although the tit clip gets snapped up

Someone mentioned on her live that their kit arrived with the clip in bits, Hirons said absolutely nothing, wittering on about her botox in a bottle acid
---
Please can the LE mascara orderers feedback on if it flakes, smudges under eyes and how it behaves over a day? Extra points if your skin is dry AF and you have to wear loads of moisturiser!
I'll certainly report back, you might need me to nudge me as my brain is like a sieve but my skin is ridiculously dry and I slather on moisturiser like it's going out of fashion

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That tutorial is so nice to watch. She's so enthusiastic about her own products and yet isn't loud or braggy. Lisa's a super bright warm lady.
I watched a recent video of Lisa's - the 'natural skin look' look or something.
Honestly I thought 'oh yes I know all this, how revolutionary can it be?' But omg I tried her techniques and they worked so well. I don't get it - they didn't seem that that different to what I usually do, but there was some kind of alchemy and my skin and makeup were flawless (extremely unusually 😂).
What I also love about her is her insistence you can use any makeup you have to achieve the look.
She just seems such a nice, thoughtful and modest individual. Literally the opposite of Nellie.

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched Hirons Instagram stories, as I just went on saw how many slides there were, after a tough day I haven't got the head space

I'm presuming it has something to do with this screenshot and freaks praising Queen Caroline on her awareness of skin cancel

***Bangs head on wall as the freaks are being

Reactions: 4
I have super oily eyelids so mascara is often a disaster. Happy to report back

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone mentioned the fact everything trinny does the oaf follows?? Different coloured products just like trinnys…stocking in liberty just like trinny……it’s like single white female!!!! trinny watch out!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone mentioned the fact everything trinny does the oaf follows?? Different coloured products just like trinnys…stocking in liberty just like trinny……it’s like single white female!!!! trinny watch out!!! 😂😂
Hope trinny doesn’t have a puppy….🤦‍♀️😲

Reactions: 2
I was in Liberty today but couldn't see where her space would be. Admittedly I was too busy at the LE counter getting the new mascara!

• Haha
Didn't she also go through a sequin jacket phase? 😂
Bit pathetic really isn't it? 😂

I was in Liberty today but couldn't see where her space would be. Admittedly I was too busy at the LE counter getting the new mascara!
Oooh what’s it like? Have you used it. I ordered mine online
---
Victoria Beckham has just admitted she doesn’t use sun screen every day except when she’s in Miami…..

More fodder for the Freaks! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.