Caroline Hirons #31 Needled by Ozempic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not going to go bust. She’s going great guns seizing the day - 20 people analysing her on a v disparaged corner of the internet is not the real picture.

Edited to add: no I am not Caroline
Edited to add: I can’t stick her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comments on her hair are hilarious and have made this dreary Thursday a bit better. I don’t understand why the colour is like peed stained straw from a horses stable when she goes to a high end salon ?!. It looks more like she’s gone to Beauty By Jill 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think she'll go 'bust' but I also can't see Skin Rocks lasting long term. It's a packed market and her products don't stand out. They also depend too heavily on her own personal brand to sell the products (because I think she's reached the peak of her followers and I can't see that audience growing).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The comments on her hair are hilarious and have made this dreary Thursday a bit better. I don’t understand why the colour is like peed stained straw from a horses stable when she goes to a high end salon ?!. It looks more like she’s gone to Beauty By Jill 😂😂
😂😂
The last time I've encountered hair that processed knackered and pee stained was back in the early 90's with super strength sun in. Admittedly mine went orange, but there were a lot walking round with bright yellow hair

• Haha
She’s not going to go bust. She’s going great guns seizing the day - 20 people analysing her on a v disparaged corner of the internet is not the real picture.

Edited to add: no I am not Caroline
Edited to add: I can’t stick her
Hmmm... 🤔

Are you Louise? Did I guess right?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still don’t understand why she chose that particular photo of herself for the cover. Caroline looks like she’s squeezing out a really difficult poo
A cool and edgy 'Girlboss'...... Allegedly :rolleyes:
---
😂😂
The last time I've encountered hair that processed knackered and pee stained was back in the early 90's with super strength sun in. Admittedly mine went orange, but there were a lot walking round with bright yellow hair
I used Sun In. Terrifying and exciting, watching your hair change colour as you blow dried it.

Me? Always orange. NEVER remotely sunkissed. More Tony the Tiger than Princess Di 😂

• Haha
A cool and edgy 'Girlboss'...... Allegedly :rolleyes:
---

I used Sun In. Terrifying and exciting, watching your hair change colour as you blow dried it.

Me? Always orange. NEVER remotely sunkissed. More Tony the Tiger than Princess Di 😂
Every single photograph she pulls the same stupid face 🙄🙄

I shoved three and a half bottles of super strength in, as I wasn't going the platinum blond I was promised. I looked more orange than an actual orange. The growing out stage was brutal definitely leaning towards tony the tiger

Thankfully there wasn't any social media not digital photos so my teenage years have not been recorded... thankfully

• Haha
I still don’t understand why she chose that particular photo of herself for the cover. Caroline looks like she’s squeezing out a really difficult poo
I think people often do that silly mouth wide open, same as poking your tongue out, as it stretches the skin and smoothes out wrinkles.
That idiot Caitlin Moran is always doing it too hence having her own emoji 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think people often do that silly mouth wide open, same as poking your tongue out, as it stretches the skin and smoothes out wrinkles.
That idiot Caitlin Moran is always doing it too hence having her own emoji 🤪

The only time I'm pulling the silly wide open gob is when I'm squinting in the mirror putting mascara on.

It just looks awful, almost like they are trying to compete with those in their early twenties. Hirons definitely does that to stay relevant with Ava.

Reactions: 3
The only time I'm pulling the silly wide open gob is when I'm squinting in the mirror putting mascara on.

It just looks awful, almost like they are trying to compete with those in their early twenties. Hirons definitely does that to stay relevant with Ava.
Personally, I don't like seeing her tongue. Ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
@FrankieBelle
I watched Lisa's you tube video on her new liner and mascara. I then dropped Lisa a message on Instagram asking her for help with makeup to cover my neck because of my pcos

I had a lovely message back then a chat with a few colour correctors with varying price points.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@FrankieBelle
I watched Lisa's you tube video on her new liner and mascara. I then dropped Lisa a message on Instagram asking her for help with makeup to cover my neck because of my pcos

I had a lovely message back then a chat with a few colour correctors with varying price points.
Great. The customer service is fab. I’ve ordered the mascara.

• Heart
Ruth’s stories have made me chuckle, two posts on using the SR ‘gentle’ exfoliator for 6 days in a row and then one on a barrier repair cream!!
So Ruth uses an acid and then a barrier repair cream?! Wtf? It just shows that they’d do anything for an ad/pr. I thought Ruth was better than that but then they say you can judge a person by the company they keep…

Reactions: 10
Great. The customer service is fab. I’ve ordered the mascara.
I’m going to order the mascara too - I always remember Lisa saying she helped develop Lash Idole for Lancome, which is my all time favourite, so I know her own will be wonderful.

• Heart
I’m going to order the mascara too - I always remember Lisa saying she helped develop Lash Idole for Lancome, which is my all time favourite, so I know her own will be wonderful.
That tutorial is so nice to watch. She's so enthusiastic about her own products and yet isn't loud or braggy. Lisa's a super bright warm lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.