Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they do when they’re encouraging people to buy things they can’t afford, don’t they?
On credit, no less!
It comes down to the power of advertising and how much more potent it is when you create an #army or online community to implicitly pressure each other be part of the event. And these are hyped events!

Especially at the moment, this is a group craving human interaction - you give them a group of friends online, of course it's natural to want to fit in.

Years of successful retail and marketing experience is brought forth to make it happen and social media exponentially increases the power of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
we need to make a new thread! this one has the most likes/reactions. there are other posts that are higher up but they’re normal posts and not thread name suggestions. 😬

Caroline Hirons #4: Buy my kit or I'll have a fit!

Reactions: 10
Just sounds like business smarts to me 🤷‍♀️ I’m not advocating for her, as I wrote up thread - gone right off her, but this is a material world right? Not sure business is going to become charitable because of the state of things, it will pivot and fight harder to survive. Appreciate the points about her being a morale crusader but again, hypocrisy totally normal in the business world.

Gawd, she’s on Gaby Roslin’s BBC Radio London programme this afternoon.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Such a shame. Her skin has worsened after piling on the products yet she still bought the kit and is going to devour the book
Does anyone think someone might say “go back to a pared down routine of cleanse, treat , moisturise and leave it at that”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here’s we go.....
Wonder how this will go
Think it might be worth asking Admin to edit out the Facebook posters name.
I’d not be very happy if something I thought I was telling a private FB group was being published publicly elsewhere on the internet with my name attached to it.

Reactions: 16
On credit, no less!
It comes down to the power of advertising and how much more potent it is when you create an #army or online community to implicitly pressure each other be part of the event. And these are hyped events!

Especially at the moment, this is a group craving human interaction - you give them a group of friends online, of course it's natural to want to fit in.

Years of successful retail and marketing experience is brought forth to make it happen and social media exponentially increases the power of it.
You've explained it perfectly - this is exactly the problem with influencer marketing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
caroline hirons: clearpay my kits, your toothpaste gives you zits, botox? i’ve only had a bit

Reactions: 9
Those people need help. They honestly believe Caroline was instrumental in bringing race issues to peoples attention?
I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, scream with rage or just tut at the sheer ignorance of this person that believes this. I will give her some credit - she’s been vocal about anti racism and taken some action. It’s no less than any of us should be doing. She doesn’t deserve a fookin medal !!! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread created!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.