Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, to get a word in edgeways with Lindsay Kelk you'd have to be quite forward in putting your opinion across. I find her almost unlistenable, she doesn't let Harry talk and everything is "beeyoootiful".

Don't get me started on the filters she uses on her pictures and then laps up the compliments on how great her skin looks accrediting it to "good light and angles". Errrrrrr. See also Alex Steinherr. Filtered to f*ck.
I can’t listen to Lindsay Kelk anymore. Poor Harry may as well not be there. You can hear the saliva in her mouth too 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was being said on that thread? That’s weird? Not exactly encouraging of the users they need.

What was being said on that thread? That’s weird? Not exactly encouraging of the users they need.
Basically lots of people saying they had no idea who CH was and that they had clicked mistakenly thinking the thread was about either a) football kits b) Airfix kits or c) crochet kits🤣🤣🤣 Those that googled her and the kits were less than impressed. OP got roasted for not being clear what they were talking about. The end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah yeah I get all that. Just saying teachers don’t have to put up with crap Police do. And they never get recognised just spat on and abused.

Sorry I meant to say Moany pains in the arses!!!
Yeah yeah I get all that but actually, when I was burgled last year I made sure to thank the police for being amazing, over the phone and in writing.
Everyone in a public service role deserves respect and recognition. Everyone.

Anyway, on topic. £30 for a kit bag...🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeah yeah I get all that but actually, when I was burgled last year I made sure to thank the police for being amazing, over the phone and in writing.
Everyone in a public service role deserves respect and recognition. Everyone.

Anyway, on topic. £30 for a kit bag...🤣
Ok ok 😘 lol you’re right. Everyone ❤

£30 bloody quid 😳

..... and this is why many of us left Mumsnet, it’s a weak forum and not willing to see out a Mexican stand off when someone with a big mouth and a pretend lawyer sends a text with “ I’ll sue you if you leave this up”

Pathetic! and they wanted money from posters to be part of the forum 😂😂😂😂😂..... please🙄🙄🙄
I still can't believe the brass neck of asking for a subscription so that people could use the edit function 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Caroline Hirons, buy my kits or you’re a twit and I’ll have a fit

Reactions: 1
Glad to have found this thread. Have long questioned CH’s advice and I saw something today on the Freaks group that totally clarified that for me.

Poor girl posted on there that after using CH’s routine, she’s broken out in acne after having what looked like perfect skin. Her face is definitely definitely going to scar now. She’s been using acids daily, this and that, etc. CH comments on there, “What toothpaste are you using?” The girl has sore and crusty eyelids ffs. CH was blaming the SLS in the toothpaste for her bad skin instead of the acids she’s been piling on her face daily on the advice of CH. Unless the poor girl is rubbing toothpaste on her eyelids, I’m not sure I’d blame the toothpaste. There were several others posting the same thing, used to have perfect skin using just wipes or micellar water etc., but because CH doesn’t like them, stopped using it and started whacking acids on their face and now have angry faces full of acne that need to just be left alone. But yeh, let’s all blame the toothpaste.

I’d blame the aesthetician that shouldn’t be giving dermatologist advice when she herself looks like a piece of tanned leather. Which is what her skincare routine reminds me of, tanning leather. Oils, serums, moisturisers, acids. SCRUB YOUR FACE RAW WITH A FLANNEL.
What’s wrong with her followers? CH has horrendous skin. I truly don’t understand it and I feel really sorry for the people that are scarring their faces using her routine. :confused:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion;

If the skin kit doesn’t rock the sheep will still flock and Paypal was on the block.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor girl!

I always cringed at the advice to use acids, vitamin c and retinol on your face in one day plus double cleansing with a hot cloth. That just sounds agonising.

Reactions: 3
Ooh, ooh, thread suggestion!

Caroline Hirons #4: now available on Clearpay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Glad to have found this thread. Have long questioned CH’s advice and I saw something today on the Freaks group that totally clarified that for me.

Poor girl posted on there that after using CH’s routine, she’s broken out in acne after having what looked like perfect skin. Her face is definitely definitely going to scar now. She’s been using acids daily, this and that, etc. CH comments on there, “What toothpaste are you using?” The girl has sore and crusty eyelids ffs. CH was blaming the SLS in the toothpaste for her bad skin instead of the acids she’s been piling on her face daily on the advice of CH. Unless the poor girl is rubbing toothpaste on her eyelids, I’m not sure I’d blame the toothpaste. There were several others posting the same thing, used to have perfect skin using just wipes or micellar water etc., but because CH doesn’t like them, stopped using it and started whacking acids on their face and now have angry faces full of acne that need to just be left alone. But yeh, let’s all blame the toothpaste.

I’d blame the aesthetician that shouldn’t be giving dermatologist advice when she herself looks like a piece of tanned leather. Which is what her skincare routine reminds me of, tanning leather. Oils, serums, moisturisers, acids. SCRUB YOUR FACE RAW WITH A FLANNEL.
What’s wrong with her followers? CH has horrendous skin. I truly don’t understand it and I feel really sorry for the people that are scarring their faces using her routine. :confused:
She’d better watch, she’ll be getting sued next!!

Reactions: 4
I think people have forgotten what real skin looks like at the hands of these influencers. They talk about resurfacing and texturising as if they’re talking about planks of wood, not skin! People should be listening to dermatologists, not influencers. I hope she does get sued. She’s causing people long-term damage.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.