Caroline Hirons #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title is a marriage of suggestions from @EnterNameHerePls and @treatyo'self 🌟

The kits have 'sold out', Caroline doesn't want people to buy skincare on credit or Klarna but Clearpay is okay, and she continues to know everyone and everything more than anyone else in the UK Beauty world.

Carry on Tattlers...

Mod edit

Title was the below, but neither had that many votes and some were complaining about rhyming for the sake of it :)

What toothpaste are you using? Buy my Kit or I'll have a fit!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit disappointed that we've been unable to pivot this new thread to a MLM marketing opportunity for the Wel'Lard all season kit featuring numbered sandpaper and yellow/camo lard :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit disappointed that we've been unable to pivot this new thread to a MLM marketing opportunity for the Wel'Lard all season kit featuring numbered sandpaper and yellow/camo lard :confused:
It’s disappointing, but we Wel’Lard huns are #bossbabes and we can still sell our product as we know it gives us great skin AND cures Covid!

Edit to add - it doesn’t cure Covid, but you’ll smell like yesterday’s sausage pan so you won’t CATCH Covid!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moved to the right forum, please report if someone creates in the wrong forum :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you for using my suggestion! :eek::D Love the mashup!

People are now posting pictures of their acid burns around their eyes on the Freaks group today! One lady made a post about hers and a few people have now commented saying they’ve had the same thing from using “actives” ... Lovely! How long we betting until CH gets sued? Come on! Please don’t be long! 🙏🏻
Maybe it’s because on the bottles of these products they say don’t use them near eyes, and CH says they have to say that for legal reasons and it’s fine to use them around eyes! 😏

The excerpt from the book... and what happens when you put acid on your eyes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry all! I had forgotten there was a rhyming issue and which forum Caroline was in. Will stress my skin out with retinol and vit c and HA and a vigorous double cleanse as punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, the Freaks group is on fire today, but sadly with lots of bad news. We’ve had the eye bag acid burns.

Now got a poor lady saying she’s in the red, only got paid on Saturday, but can’t stop buying skincare and makeup.

Thankfully, there has been some decent advice from others saying leave the group, etc. But this is exactly the environment that CH creates and thrives on. People can not afford to keep up with her but she carries on pushing. It’s heinous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thank you for using my suggestion! :eek::D Love the mashup!

People are now posting pictures of their acid burns around their eyes on the Freaks group today! One lady made a post about hers and a few people have now commented saying they’ve had the same thing from using “actives” ... Lovely! How long we betting until CH gets sued? Come on! Please don’t be long! 🙏🏻
Maybe it’s because on the bottles of these products they say don’t use them near eyes, and CH says they have to say that for legal reasons and it’s fine to use them around eyes! 😏

The excerpt from the book... and what happens when you put acid on your eyes.
To be fair, regardless of what CH says, if a grown adult chooses to put something called an acid right next to their eyes, I struggle to sympathise.

I also think CH is ridiculous for telling people it’s fine to do it, and she deserves to get crappy comments on it. But getting sued is a bit of a stretch.

Reactions: 10
It's literally a cult. If she was telling them to use their menstrual blood as an iron rich facial tonic they would do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.