Caroline Hirons #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people have forgotten what real skin looks like at the hands of these influencers. They talk about resurfacing and texturising as if they’re talking about planks of wood, not skin! People should be listening to dermatologists, not influencers. I hope she does get sued. She’s causing people long-term damage.
Right, like Dr Sam Bunting recommends a much more gentle routine and she is a good ambassador for her advice as she looks 🔥

Reactions: 5
Where as Katie Jane Hughes is saying directly (on Insta stories) do not ever sharpen my jaw or blur my pores (in pictures at least, she is pro people doing that they want with their faces). I like that a whole lot.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, what is the obsession with CH? Why do people follow her so blindly? Her skin is awful, her personality is awful, her advice is awful. I saw a live yesterday where she was with Kate Somerville and honestly, it was cringe. Kate’s skin was absolutely glowing, she looked fantastic, and Hirons was sat there rough as a builders arse. A builders arse is probably a better sight in all honestly. It was also cringeworthy in the fact that Hirons kept saying, “My friend, Kate! We’re friends aren’t we, Kate? What’s a joke between FRIENDS, KATE???” Meanwhile, Kate Somerville is sat there nervously laughing. It was embarrassing for Hirons.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t talk for her legions but I did follow her advice and my skin is glowing and quite perky for an ole gal (44). I learnt a lot from those cheat sheets. I’d say last 2 years I’ve gradually reduced the volume and now it’s on mute (I don’t follow any of her channels). I got fed up of being shouted at about myriad things. She’s a different person to the one I first watched and read and maybe that’s ok but it’s not for me.

I felt let down when I learnt of the various injectable, at first I don’t think that was shouted about nearly enough. I don’t care about people having procedures, I often think about trying to get my marionette lines sorted out, but it needs to be footnoted on every post about a pot of lovey goo that claims to do xyz.

• Heart
  • Sad
Would be interested to know how much she pays for the stock
And I’m guessing it’s 5,000 of kit 1&2

Reactions: 3
It was the Medik8 post made on instragram ... they were celebrating being apart of CH 10,000 of the summer kits ... must be 5,000 of each.
Medik8 was only in one kit so does that mean they contributed 10,000 to one kit only? If so, perhaps there were 10,000 of EACH kit?

Reactions: 1
Even if she only makes a fiver profit off each “kit” that’s £50,000 in a day. And it will be a lot more than a fiver each.
NO NO! She does it from the goodness of her heart and if you carry on complaining she will stop! Apologise to your mother now!

• Haha
Turns out Hirons is paranoid too.

Lookfantastic put out a 25% discount on Dr Dennis Gross products as an email exclusive. Not to everyone. Some people, me included, got an Olaplex offer instead. Someone posted it in the Freaks group saying how shady it was of Lookfantastic. Many commented that it was probably a preplanned offer as there aren’t many marketing teams agile enough to prepare a discount 48 hours after seeing it was included in Hirons kit. CH immediately comments, WRONG. They’ve definitely done it on the back of the summer kit. They do it every time.

She really does think the world revolves around her, huh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Turns out Hirons is paranoid too.

Lookfantastic put out a 25% discount on Dr Dennis Gross products as an email exclusive. Not to everyone. Some people, me included, got an Olaplex offer instead. Someone posted it in the Freaks group saying how shady it was of Lookfantastic. Many commented that it was probably a preplanned offer as there aren’t many marketing teams agile enough to prepare a discount 48 hours after seeing it was included in Hirons kit. CH immediately comments, WRONG. They’ve definitely done it on the back of the summer kit. They do it every time.

She really does think the world revolves around her, huh?
Escentuals have got 20% off everything atm including Dermalogica - who she wouldn’t give the time of day until recently, but now they’re paying her loves. That offer began before hers and runs long after but I suppose that’s just to spite her too?

The ego on the woman. She needs to just wind her neck in and realise that not everything is about her.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, I can't hate on her for the hustle, she has the right to cash in on her influence. Her followers are mostly grown, they should know better, but they don't. CH didn't point a gun to their heads and say "buy my kits or else", did she? At some point the consumers have to hold some kind of accountability for their irresponsible consumption.

Reactions: 6
Same. I have no issue with her businessing (haha). Men never get this tit for making dollar.

Reactions: 4
I think they do when they’re encouraging people to buy things they can’t afford, don’t they?

Reactions: 4
To be fair, I can't hate on her for the hustle, she has the right to cash in on her influence. Her followers are mostly grown, they should know better, but they don't. CH didn't point a gun to their heads and say "buy my kits or else", did she? At some point the consumers have to hold some kind of accountability for their irresponsible consumption.
Of course, but her business practices are less than ethical. She’s using manipulative sales techniques. Many others do too, but CH sets herself up as some Queen of Scrupulous Morals. While selling hugely expensive skincare kits on credit in the middle of an economic crisis.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.