Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
She always berates celebs saying the whole marketing shite like "I made this because there was nothing else like it on the market" but isn't she doing exactly the same with basic face cloths we can buy in Primark? It's just a money grab that brings nothing new to the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
He doesn’t need to. Being totally real, I wouldn’t if my partner was earning that well. And they’re in their 50s, starting a new career would be tricky. I do think Ava needs to zip it though (as interesting as it was for a few minutes!)
It's one thing to not need to work if your partner is earning that well but he wasn't working before she started pulling in the big bucks so that's not what happened here. He's just a lazy layabout and his lack of work ethic has been passed on to his adult children

Reactions: 17

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
She’s still ranting on her stories. I think a lot of (brave) people have called her out on this, she’s defending calling an ambulance, wasting NHS resources etc etc. The reason Ava was able to “crawl out of hospital with me carrying her” is because paramedics gave her meds at home. And she was better 2 hours later!

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She's so bloody rough. I was watching YouTube today & a 7 months old CH empties video came on. She kept going on about minty shower gels & their effect on her "fanny". So terribly coarse. It's heartbreaking to think of CH & her revolting brood living in Ruth's exquisite house.
On that live yesterday she kept going on about 'it's big, deep and pink - like my vagina' about that wretched tote bag.
She was showing off terribly with Greg (I think???) who was far funnier and cleverer than her and she obviously knew it.
Hair flicked around manically and excessive gurning and teeth baring at the camera.

• Sick
  • Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
I’m surprised we can’t see all her veins with how thin her skin is!
Influencer really hit a nerve didn’t it?
We must get influencer in the next thread title somehow! 😆

• Haha

Loolar

I had to nurse my dying mother too. She was about CHs age at the time and was misdiagnosed repeatedly until it was too late. Ten years later I'm still fuming and won't ever get over it.

I've still been to hospitals in the interim, don't use being parent less by 23 as an excuse for anything and have never posted about it in social media.

We all grieve differently but she needs to get a grip.
I nursed and lost my mother last year and since then had a medical emergency myself where I would have had a bed in the hospital for three nights (but there wasn't one so I had to sleep in the car/a&e waiting room whilst they treated me) and have since been caring for my father and been to more hospital/medical appointments with him constantly. It's just the way life goes sometimes. I'm not yelling at people.
I'm sorry for your loss and for you to have lost your mum under such circumstances and so young.*hugs*

• Heart

Bertha

Totally agree, she was not even being rude. Cazza has totally overreacted there. She has a number of job descriptions really. An influencer, saleswoman, scam artist and/or qualified face washer. Take your pick. I don't think she actually corrected Siri's description of her job role so... that speaks volumes.

Who remembers when she tried claim that she had to sit "finals" 😂😅 as if she actually has some kind of credible and reputable qualifications.
I think we have another job title for her. She's not an influencer, she's a "Sharer of Knowledge" 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230909_150933_Facebook.jpg

• Haha

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
My arms are completely hairless due to age. When I was young I was acutely self conscious of how hairy they were and would occasionally bleach them.
Their baldness now is literally nothing to do with moisturising them as I very rarely did or do 😂.
I moisturise my legs daily and they're not hairless. Utter bullshit. That's not how hair growth works.

Whatisgoingoninworld

The sunscreen rants really just put me over the top. I wanted to write “ so is it a myth that you can use your makeup as sunscreen when you live in England because the sun isn’t that strong?” Because this woman used to say that. And she’s going on about people jumping on bandwagons for the green and clean movement. I think she jumped on the sunscreen bandwagon. She didn’t listen to an oncologist when he was telling her to wear sunscreen(zelens). Now Hirons thinks she is so smart and she would listen to an oncologist. Well you didn’t 5 years ago so you’re just as stupid as the people you hate.

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
So, believing her: Ava was unwell enough to be taken to A and E by paramedics and then transferred to urgent care, but then her Tight Knit Family decide to take her home and look after her with some tea and toast and cuddles? The other shoe should drop (but won't), and that other shoe is going to be they took her private somewhere because otherwise that is extremely risky and irresponsible behaviour.

Which, you know, fine. But I wish she'd be upfront with her followers about having private care because otherwise her followers are going to start doing the same and not have such a good outcome with their own retread of the Tea'n'Toast'n'Cuddles method.

Oh the flannel debacle is the final straw for me!

I fell under her skincare spell in the first lockdown. Everything she said in the book I took for gospel and hey, with the right products and decent routine my skin was better than ever.

Then the Xmas came where her hall of fame kits were released- I’d perved over the kits- that many goodies in a nice bag all with how much of a saving?! Well, my husband brought me one and between team Hirons and the courier a kit was “lost” he was livid that he had to buy a second and repeatedly told me how awful the customer service was.

Lo and behold that was the start of my dislike to her.
I’ve followed the CH threads for a long while and I have to tell you, sometimes it’s the highlight of my day!

• Haha
  • Heart

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
The live. Within the first 3 minutes she’s eating mints, sniffing and applying concealer. Is it weird to think she might try to be a bet better prepared for a live? Then I saw one of the comments where a freak has her 13 yr old son using retinol at which point I exited!

• Wow
  • Sad

Ccc8

Is it just me or was that Siri woman not even rude? Also; why is she so offended at being called an Influencer? She is an influencer isn’t she?
Completely agree. I had to reread the comment to see what was rude about it, but I thought it was fine. Being called and influencer (which she is) definitely stung.

scparis89

I might mention the burn on the top of the forehead if she was wearing a hat wouldn’t that cover that exact spot? Like wtf did she actually do there? It’s quite the thing that she goes on and on about sunscreen and then comes back swollen and burnt to hell. The story doesn’t make sense. Then not bringing skincare when she has a whole back wall of stuff to bring. She never gets a vacation so she must not know what to do on a said vacation.
I think she just wanted a tan but won't ever admit that to her sycophant fans.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Bored shitless hearing about her fucking exercise regime. It's relentless, and amping up with every 'live'.

Next she'll be claiming gym membership and protein shakes are sold out thanks to her.

• Haha

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
How much longer can you continue to talk about a glittery jacket FFS? I see the very tasteful pink tote bag is free with an £80 spend on Skin Rocks. The Freaks are begging her to sell it separately 🤣 lets guess the price she’ll be charging for something that probably cost 30p to make. I’ll start - £15
You can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter 💫 😆

Actually we are nearing the end… THREAD SUGGESTION ⬆ 🤣

• Haha

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230914-081430_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230914-082216_Facebook.jpg

As we already knew, Freaks panic-buy the kits when they cannot afford them, whipped up by the Oaf with her last-minute reveals. Oh and apparently it's not easy to return. I bet it isn't. Hirons doesn't want stock flowing back and taking up warehouse space when she needs the room for her next batch of tat. There are loads of recent kit products for sale - but it seems nobody loves Ali Baba anymore.

• Angry
  • Haha