Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Every day she shows herself to be more and more classless. She spends so much time spitting her rage onto her phone on her or other's pages, it's astonishing how she's able to run a business/go to the gym/caretake the mansion/babysit the grandkids.

Yet when she's talking about it live, she says she doesn't give her critics any oxygen. Such bullshit, she's eaten up with the size of her ego.
---
It was quite a full on wedding in terms of location and outfits, Caroline’s outfit looked very casual considering.
The bride's dress is horrendous (imo) but at least she covered (most of) her tattoos. Thought she was wearing black driving gloves when I first looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Am I missing something here? I find it mad that she forgot to take skincare on holiday with her but if she did - could she not go to a pharmacy? It would never once occur to me to use conditioner on my face
I don't get that either. Isn't that (to quote Snippy Sali Hughes) her literal job?

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The only point of these junkets is to curry favour for guaranteed good reviews, so seeing our two favourite 'we work soo hard, we never have a day off, we're completely impartial and unbiased!' influencers on a jolly in Barcelona really is a joke.

Also: flamenco? In Barcelona? OK, shiseido, wrong region, Babes. It'd be like having morris dancing in Aberdeen or something. And why even Barcelona or Spain, Shiseido? Does whatever they're releasing have some super rare *flamenco flower* or *sol de España serum* or some other such bullshit? Nope. Just a holiday in exchange for good reviews.

I love that Sali "I only ever use washable cotton rounds because everything else is ecocide" Hughes and Caroline "samples are the devil and I'm saving the planet by not pushing more waste into it" (actual lol and wtf) Hirons are off jauntily cavorting internationally on something that could easily have been a press release and a post office package rather than another trip abroad for "work." Hypocrites.
You are so right. This going abroad for press stuff must make them feel so important.
It's crazy isn't it? As if after being wined and dined they are going to say anything negative - so their thoughts on anything related to Shiseido are completely worthless. How they can pretend they are impartial is hilarious.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Silly cunt. 🤣 Joe Jonas doesn’t follow you Caroline! It’s so pointless
She thinks of herself as ‘the’ voice of women and bangs out opinions whether they’re welcome or not and with very little idea about what’s at the heart of other people’s situations.

She reads IG and jumps in with her size 12 feet with no thought whatsoever.

She’s arrogant, rude , big headed and not half as clever ,intelligent or as knowledgeable as she likes to think she is.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
I barely post to tattle as I read too many threads to be able to keep on top of commenting & replying etc… but haven’t seen this posted yet… I can imagine she’s sat at home raging and her next live with include a rant about it 🫢
Am I the only one thinking…. Never mind the oaf bashing - WTAF is that knitted elephant!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
She's being so snippy about Victoria Beckham charging £170 for perfume, as if she doesn't charge people £200 for skincare...
I mean her own favourite perfumes that she's previously mentioned (Byredo, etc) pretty much cost that much or more. Some things (skincare, beauty, gadgets etc) cost as much as people are willing to pay for them. It's just the way it is and she obviously knows that, especially considering the ridiculous prices of some of her brand products. Just the other week she was having a go at some of her viewers for saying that a cleansing balm she was promoting for £52 was too expensive for what it was by saying "its not expensive, it's just out of your budget", luxury feeing, premium ingredients, blah blah blah. So, which one is it Cazza? Or is it one rule for the masses and another for you when it comes to calling out prices?

• Wow

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
God she's obnoxious isn't she? So up her own arse she can't see anyone else's point of view. You're automatically 'rude' if you make a very valid point, politely and clearly. She pipes up, then sits back and unleashes the rabid hordes of thirsty frothing freaks to eviscerate the poor OP. This is how I was hounded out of the Freaks group the first time.

Whether it's Joe Jonas or her own business model, she's incapable of reigning herself in and thinking before she hits 'send'. She must be hell to live and work with.

MinnieGrant

The irony of her posting career advice for her Gen Z followers. She has four Gen Z children, and how many of them have jobs?

Why would anyone take parenting advice from someone whose children wound up being complete losers? We could forgive one of the four turning out to be a dud, but not all of them!

Jim's a musician darling. Last time I checked his Spotify, he had 5 monthly listeners. Yes, 5. Those 5 are probably his own 5 family members - Caz, Ava, Max, Daniel, and Ben 🤣

Don't bother going to listen to his music. It is awful honestly don't waste your time 🤣
Ava was on TikTok live the other day and said of her dad ‘he’s never liked working’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
The irony of her posting career advice for her Gen Z followers. She has four Gen Z children, and how many of them have jobs?

Why would anyone take parenting advice from someone whose children wound up being complete losers? We could forgive one of the four turning out to be a dud, but not all of them!
I dare somebody to respond to her Insta post asking what her kids do? She knows my real name and I’ve already pissed her off so I can’t 🤣

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
'I will not discuss my daughter's health' - proceeds to go into massive detail about her daughter's health.
Honestly she keeps contradicting herself. 'Three paramedics thought it serious enough she go to A & E' but old Ma Hirons knew best.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What did she say?
She was saying the freaks group always start arguing when it comes to prices of things. And that as the group has got so big they sometimes don't think she still goes there and feel it is OK to slag her off.
Then basically saying the group is always moaning about something.
Some people on the group were saying the prices of the flannels is exorbitant so she did her usual 'well go to Primark then'.

I think she has been rattled by the reaction to her silly flannels tbh 😂 Going on about it so much.

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Oh Caroline!
Use a fresh flannel every day. You can find affordable ones. Multiple retailers sell great quality flannels/facecloths starting at 35p. Buy 8 packs and you’re good for a week and a spare….You don’t have to use muslins or a special cloth. Trust me. I’ve done treatments with the lot and the thing we always went back to?
Plain white facecloths. HOT, plain, white facecloths. Lovely.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Now it's no one's business! Well then don't tell us about it in the 1st place!
Typical Oaf 😂
Go into vast amounts of personal information and emotive language, people respond so 'it's none of your fucking business'.
And she doesn't like hospitals. Gosh how unusual. Of course most of us absolutely love going there 🥴
'We looked at each other, and being a tight family we all think the same'. Oh bugger off.

Rothsey

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s broadcasting the fact that her daughter went to A&E in an ambulance for something that was absolutely not a medical emergency. She’s complaining about the state of the NHS (and I agree it’s in a mess) but does she not realise that part of the problem is people unnecessarily taking up their precious resources? Ava taking that ambulance to hospital may have meant that someone suffering a stroke or heart attack had to wait half an hour longer for theirs. If she was well enough for Nana to decide to take her home then she didn’t need to be at hospital in the first place.

Caroline seems to think the world should revolve around her and her entitled children.
In my non medical opinion, she was probably on a comedown

• Haha

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I feel quite sad seeing CH’s latest video on YouTube. I used to follow her blog years ago and she personally recommended some products to me when my skin was having a mare. Her advice was really great and lead me down a different path of looking at ingredients and questioning marketing hype.

From there to where she is today is staggering really… She is obviously doing very well but it’s almost as if the phrase sell-out was designed for her.

She seems all over the place and not at all friendly or warm or informative like the CH of old. I went to see her talk (again years ago) and she was gracious in answering the audience’s personal skincare questions after the talk. She’s changed a lot. Bought into her own hype.
---
Naked Caroline Hirons wrapped in a towel is my very own form of Ozempic.

**Pushes plate of food away**
What is going on with her tongue?

To be fair I would feel smug if I was working out at 7:30am. Probably wouldn’t run to social media as that just makes you a knob of the highest order.

• Haha